HAPPENING GENERAL #1 - PLEASE READ. OUR FUTURE AT STAKE

Instead of us being the ones to spark a revolution, the government of the US is basically making an artificial revolution comprised of low iq blacks and overly impressionable children. They will use this to seize power from the enlightened population.

This has happened in Rome. Not only that, it's been happening since the federal reserve was created. How did we become so powerless in our own country? We were simply distracted. Through television, through music, through controlled invention, through schools and prosthetic debate.

How did we go from a society that values morals to a society that detests morals as shackals? That desposes integrity as if it were a societal hindrance? I know the answer to these secrets.

The truth is we (people on Sup Forums) are not radicals by any notion. We have been, for the entire time, the real normies. The progressive left have been the radicals the whole time. Due to social conditioning we have come to think our opinions are easily discarded, or simply to not be taken seriously. Though in the back of our minds we have always known we are serious. We know we need to end this blatant corruption.

So how do we do this? It's so simple to solve. I am not advocating anything dangerous or criminal. I am telling you all what has to be done. Get a pen and paper. For two minutes write down what you believe the quickest and most effective method to return order to our government, our homes and safeguard our future children. Two minutes. It's all I ask.

Now that you have written down what must be done, go and do it. If you are men, you are blessed with male instinct. Do not ever forget your strongest trait: overcome fear. Please spread this message on social media and keep this thread bumped.

Don't let the shill threads win out over the only thread that can bring us hope.

All of us need to finally have hope for a new day.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TSJaQ
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=JMbqHVSbnu4
youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums newsroom and happening watch discord discord.gg/TSJaQ

Fuck off, nobody wants to participate in your stupid autistic roleplay thread

Stop posting this in other threads you cunt

Bumping praise kek

You are just as bad as the anti-fas kids smashing up cars to stop police brutality.

Dorm room fantasies.

Nigger, I ain't clickin on that shit

Nice, newfag. Calling an actual thread an RP thread. I'm being dead serious. If we don't come together, form opinions and actually take action - we lose by default. Don't you fucking understand you pathetic manchild? Don't you fucking care about the demise of society? Fuck yourself you little shill tier faggot.

Here, have a (You)

Let's see...

We whites have one way, and one way only, outta this mess.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional

take your fucking pills and sit down you deluded paranoid mess

How can you look at the world today and call me a paranoid for telling it like it is. You're the delusional child for thinking otherwise, thanks for the bump

>Argentinia

shut the fuck up, you're irrational, go out of your basement and face the real world, stop watching TV and unplug your computer

get some fucking councelling

tl;dr

rolland

I don't watch television, I'm more based in reality thank you owning my own business and two homes. I get to voice my opinion because my freedom allows me to. How about you fuck off you whiny little bitch? Nobody asked for your baity input to begin with, you're basically a jidf bot

>telling it like it is
what is, is
your can't tell what reality is anymore, you've been isolated for too long
you sound like a homeless preacher on crack for fuck sake

see
Kindly fuck off

>raises valid and well thought out position
>immediately engages with neckbearded cheeto dusted Randolph in pissing contest

toppest kekkles

Eat shit Trudeau, our situation is even worse than theirs

yeah, get a pen and paper and write this down, then do it
kill yourself

sage

retard thread

He's giving me bumps and I've had a long day. Canadians like him are more than likely tourists to begin with so it's not like it really matters if I called him a landwhale shitbag while confronting global uniform destabilization.

Sorry but I have to agree with He's not being parano.

The ruling class will do everything to push further their agenda. I see it everyday now.

But there is hope.
I see more and more redpilled ppl on social network replying to the mainstream media with the harsh comments (usualy deleted within an hour)

I even saw some ppl blaming (((them))) today having 20 likes on RDI's page (state radio).

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE !!!! SERIOUSLY !!!!

WE ARE IN WAR... ALREADY

and we have to give everything we have.

to secure a future for our children !
to secure a future for US !

Right
Wing
Death
Squads

r0ll

faggot leaf with weak bait, weak argument and weak rhetoric.
you should really just end your own life, bud.

Attempted derail with a roll picture. Proof OP is on to something.

Also don't worry too much OP, give Me a couple years to sort out my own political party and we will be goose stepping back to glory.

Blue shirts

facebook com/BrianDavidSumner/videos/1771116489766699/

fresno.

Thanks lad, I know people who are working their way up the political spectrum. I only fear that it will be too late by then, even more so without being backed by corrupted people.

>1 post by this ID
NICE SHILL

I never thought I would do this, but for the first time in my life, I agree to a Danskjävel. Well said, you piece of pig-fucking shit.

I think everything is more or less going to be fine.

You're forgetting that liberal snark and condescension are destroying their cause. Can you not look at Trump and see the writing on the walls?

People are sick and tired of this bullshit, INCLUDING BLACKS. Two thirds of blacks do not suppor BLM; if even blacks don't support it, then who does? The political backlash against liberals is monumental, even gays are now siding with Trump of all people.

Don't worry anons, this is not the year of the apocalypse. It is the year where we take back the political system, the year when the pendulum starts swinging the other way

>The classic fake derail the thread to give moral support and constant bumps tactic

Good luck with your party !

>Now that you have written down what must be done, go and do it.

we must praise KeK more
>protip you cant change shit of there is no chanel for your narrative

Bumping to trigger the leaf like a nigger

That said, quads will get a red-pilled babe of this caliber

>This has happened in Rome.

- Europe, 1840's
- Germany, 1930's
- China, 1960's

This is a systematic effort to destroy the fabric of society. And they are winning, because no one spoke up. The media is part of it, and the media controls all information you receive. The education in our schools, the Human Resources departments in our companies - all are either willing or unknowing participants in this destruction of our society, of our way of life.

We let it happen. We waited too long. We did not take it seriously.

I do not condone violence, I do not want violence, but I fear only violence will stop them. They are immune to reason.

I agree.

Frankly, I believe the quickest way we can restore order to our government is by stalling off a race war if possible and pushing Trump into the white house.

A race war would end any chance of elections and the country collapses.

America will never be great again, if it even still exists.

> the year when the pendulum starts swinging the other way

You see, I believed this. Now I don't. It cannot be happenstance that all of these events are congruent with one another. More than fifty blacks killed other blacks during the 4th of July weekend, minimal news coverage... A few blacks die from police and even more people die. Now more than ever our congress has pushed to not only take away guns but also give police even more power. Our education system is also under attack at the same time with failed testing that our current curriculum model. We are basically at this point on the ropes.

Hope for the best and expect the worst.

I see men becoming video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

When we should be men of intellectual and social growth. We are lacking in these regards even though we are naturally the best at it. For the same reason as original post, they want us to be lab rats.

>OP posts good, if not slightly silly thread to get people thinking
>slid, shilled, and spammed harder than many threads lately, including /sg/ and /cfg/

You're right, OP. they fear the people. with enough of us together we can defeat anyone

Have you tried telling the turth ?

People are miserable but unconsciously they do not know why thats why they redirect their anger to everything they can see

PROOF?

Pic related

Spontaneous non organized global shitstorm because a developer decided to cancel a free event that would give free items because it wanted to make only paid events. When things became clear shit happens

Although video game communities are different they are way more united

Although i don't want any part in this desu

My fear is that things are also too late (23 at the moment). I have completely disregarded the idea of educating the young as a means to save the world. Thre simply is no time and the education system is already warped by the eternal Jew.
My idea of working my way into the political spectrum is the door of Parliament busted off it's hinges and a benevolent dictator appointed by the crown (who would still have ultimate control of the forces).

thank you for calling me normal
means a lot
i appreciate it
thanks again

another (you)

Rowing

>return order to our government
This literally will not happen until women are denied the vote, which literally cannot happen unless the government of your country delegitimizes itself by its own law.
Women will continue to vote monolithically in favour of the things people have known for thousands of years that they would support. With them involved in politics, every issue you and anyone else might bring forth goes from entrenched to invincible.

a benevolent dictator is ultimately the best form of government, but it's about as unlikely to work as communism

That video always creeps me out, how well it describes our current society. Especially the "Beautiful ones".

Do you know if they ever did the bigger followup experiment?

rolling in a shit thread

They used rats as well, which did the same thing as the mice. What's even worse is many young men have become isolated like monkeys in a cage with sheets placed over it. Humans are social creatures. It's too scary how many people (even here) are lacking in social interaction that is out of their hands. We are basically living in a living experiment to keep men from actually naturally existing.

>nevada poster

literally one shitposter in nevada that does this.

fucking shill how could you make me roll in this one...

I get that it's depressing. just look at this video:youtube.com/watch?v=JMbqHVSbnu4

>when I got to jewish schools, dey quiet
>when I go to white schools, dey quiet
>when I go to latino schools, dey quiet
>dey be goin' all ET, takin notes, but y'all DISRESPECT ME

The thing about blacks is that the main group of people who are keeping them down, who are promoting idiocy and violence is THEM.

That public defendant confessions image on the left? It's an insight into the mind of what a black person thinks today. All of my black friends act white. And every time someone says "I have a black friend" that black friend is accomplished and respectful.

The black kids at my school made fun of my black friend because he came over to work on a project with me, and after we finished we got pizza and played call of duty. They called him 'too white' for caring about the project and hanging around me.

They do it to themselves.

Bump

FUCKING JEWESS MUH DICKK

photoshopped though

How does one combat Lenin's 8 years? Most Americans are utterly useless.

>implying we need to do anything
no m8, you need to understand that the best thing to do as a white man is NEVER reveal your power level. Just wait. I mean just look at how the world has changed in the last couple of years- its coming apart at the seams.

Liberals and niggers will never create a peaceful, successful society. Just look at Chicago and Detroit. All these marxist bullshit ideologies (feminism, white guilt, etc) are destroying themselves.

All we have to do is wait till it all comes apart- then we strike.

exactly. Blacks have a massive crabs in a bucket mentality. They will never be successful.

Still has a much better chance than Communism we have witnessed in the past as the benevolent dictator wouldn't be able to assume absolute totalitarian control compared to say Mao or Stalin. The way I see things is that we are forgetting we are biologically just animals. We thrive of egalitarian tribalism. We want to have that alpha male to follow into battle. This whole 'progressive' ideology is making us lose our connection to what we are. Even Hitler's NatSoc puts massive emphasis of nature and accepting natural order. It's also where 'current year' comes in and people feel the only way to progress is to always be making up new shit to deal with problems rather than learn from history.

so overpopoulation created Sup Forums then? asocial, outcasts? "overpopulation is a meme" fags BTFO

I want to believe...

I understand. Don't forget that the media does in fact play on racial tendencies. Whatever a race exhibits is what the media immediately hijacks and portrays.

Blacks are more sexual large swaths of their natural culture (this has never really changed) and thus the media portrays them as such.

Whites are portrayed as smart and thus the media magnifies this with negative connotations as being lesser when compared to blacks.

It all comes down to social dominance, which race is better than the other. When an entire agency of media outlets begin placing one in favor of the other, many people tend to think one is better than the rest. It is in this way that many have been modified with predisposed beliefs.

If you do this youll end with the same

Now you see a problem and react to it, once its solved then what? Society starts decaying again because it purpose has already been realized

This cycle has been going since forever

The fundamental principles of human nature must be redefined

quality post

A choice must be taken, friend. I intend to take it spiritually. I think all will be right. The physical world will work together.

I was with a Russian woman I love, and a drunk russian man came and told me "what will you do for your woman, what will you do for your country? Like men" And showed me shrapnel in his chest. I can't stop thinking about that

You see a car coming into a lane where another car is already driving. Both people in the cars are unaware of destruction. You could honk and potentially save them, or you can let them crash and possibly get you into an accident.

Inaction is only action when action isn't applied. Apathy in this sense is death. There can be no standing around, going through the routines of life without purpose of changing it. The biggest purpose any of us can have right now is changing the very nature in which we are currently governed. If we aren't seeking that in our own way, and instead are waiting for something to be thrust upon ourselves, we have already lost.

I would agree, but Sup Forums.
At least Sup Forums which was at one time most of the population of Sup Forums users is (was?) thought of a no moral zone.

Unless you fucked with a cat.

Seriously. I know there's at least one person in this thread who is contemplating suicide. If you see no chance of having a white family and leading a happy life, might as well go out with a bang and kill Soros and/or his lackies.

>of low iq blacks
that would be 99% of the U.S. "black" population

>predatory satiation

how do we save ourselves, op? Although FBIAnon did say the Jews really are plotting to mongrelize the world so that they can control it because they think it will prevent wars, a) we don't know if he was real and b) it could have plausible deniability. i just dont want the world to collapse, because honestly, i do like people

Prasing Kek will help
But it's not enough,

You need to do your part bro !
Redpill as much as necessary.

We are not alone, people with common sense and critical thinking will rally to us.

They are out there, waiting for your enlightenment, all you have to do is get out of your fucking basement and talk to people.

Internet arguments are a good way to win more voices but there is nothing concrete done.

We have to seize our opportunity : we have to momentum ! The pendulum is going full RIGHT right now !

I have to ask, what are you concerned about?

I thought most people on Sup Forums were 20-35 years of age (almost 21 myself) but I've found that there is a surprising amount of older, 40 year olds with families on this board

conspiracy theorists, neonazis, libertarians, etc

it just seems so weird seeing AWOO~ mixed with older men who are concerned about government spying

The 'cycle' or 'pendulum' is constantly changing and that has to be accepted. The aim I see is to keep things as balanced as possible. At the moment we are seeing the Liberals and Globalists fucking shit up. So I personally feelthere must be a reaction that promotes Nationalist country and kinship and stimulation of community from local to national. If I was born in a dystopian UK with May incharge and Big Brother had become full facist like we see with the regressive left then I would also be reacting to that. The cycle is always changing and so are you as a human.

That last bit sounded like Soros to me m8

I see things in the average person's long term thinking. A long term thinker's long term. I know how progress manifests itself. The path we are on now completely limits and potentially halts progress. Something or someone has to give, I don't want us to be giving in the wrong way. I don't want something bad to happen.

More importantly, I don't want the younger generations to think that this is all there is to life. The entire system is twisted, human nature is becoming depraved, malleable and easily controlled. We cannot allow this. We need not only preserve our interests but flourish in this system as well.

>paranoid

How is OP paranoid?

Am I on Sup Forums? Is this really Sup Forums?

What happened to this place?

I think you're not seeing what's going on here.

This is an anime website. The mods of Sup Forums are giant fucking weebs who got the job of managing the 40 year old alt right members.

Of course they're going to be biased towards animu girls

The problem is the same problem i arrived to way back and its the reason im wasting so much time on this site every day since forever

We can't into metaphysics but only one thing can be done irl which leads to chaos

Is still miss the good days here

Argentina's was the closest thing to a perfect society but now its gone

Bitchy as fuck yet cheery, anarchic yet ordered, bantery yet friendly, welcoming and altruistic yet corrupt and opportunistic every person had a shared ingrained strange moral code that most of the time didn't match the actual laws, never mocked anyone for things he didn't choose, never tolerated any kind of extremism and so on

We had European from everywhere natives jews muslism christian,etc and they all lived in peace with 0 problems but no such thing couldn't be allowed to exist.

No matter what premise you decide to base your society on it will always be a lie which will reach a dead end and problems

The only possible position is absurdism but then again its paradoxical

HItlers position was also paradoxical. You are an individual yet you are a collective (nation) which is made of individuals so who or what are you? you can't tell but his ultimate goal would have led into chaos what is to be perfect?

Although paradoxes are the basis of society

No matter how much you can rationalize and question human nature as the will to survive and self interest, you will always have the example of an irrational selfless love and care your family showed to you which you do not understand

Thats why self sacrifice is also the center of christianity. Among all living one man showed undenial proof that another way exist that not everyone lives for their own personal benefit that there is someone who has truly recognized the other truly not as the mere percection of them as he has given his whole self to them for no return.

Because of him everyone can say some people do x some people -x why? No one knows well he said god but the answer that everyone must arrive is i dont know therefore i must find out

But then again why bother if its impossible to do so

Bump for the truth.

Whats the point of controlling everything? Thats just boring as fuck.

I hear rich people are depressed and boring. So the sheer magnitude of power to the elite would be mear suicidal

I won't say I have all the answers. I will say that I have some. Even if one paradox exists, another can always take its place. In the entirety of life there can only be movement. Point A to point B.

However if you remove point B, you automatically arrive at point C. This is what I believe current power holders are attempting. To remove B (natural progress) from point A (human nature to make things better) to reach point C1 (many things have been enhanced for all to enjoy) or point C2 (advancements are kept secret for profit)

Basically in my original post, write for two minutes. Trust in your gut and write down a solution. Whatever you wrote down is fact. Don't be modest with yourself and somehow act to meet that personal criteria. For everyone's benefit.

>how to restore order

ban or heavily regulate the Internet so it's unusable as a home service for entertainment and social networking

the Internet itself is why we're pacified

people will radicalize when it's removed

>tfw NEETs are "the beautiful ones"

At least the experiment didn't account for the fact that human NEETs can shitpost and use meme magic to save society

What's with all the Role playing bullshit on Sup Forums lately?

OP, I highly recommend that you read "Changing Images of Man". Gives the best description of how we can change things and also foreshadowed how screwed we are if we don't change course

youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

Reporter just assaulted by muslim black

Stop advertising your LARP bullshit in other threads you needle dicked autists

Thanks, I will

No really if you want to LARP go to

>I won't say I have all the answers. I will say that I have some. Even if one paradox exists, another can always take its place. In the entirety of life there can only be movement. Point A to point B.
>However if you remove point B, you automatically arrive at point C. This is what I believe current power holders are attempting. To remove B (natural progress) from point A (human nature to make things better) to reach point C1 (many things have been enhanced for all to enjoy) or point C2 (advancements are kept secret for profit)
Even for them its all pointless

at some point they are going to kill each other

Oy vey we ensalved all the goyim and the messiah is here

now what

??????

The purpose of the paradox is to demonstrate that you do not know and can't know at least through logic but logic is all we understand becasue thats how we work bilogically

and even if you move in one direction you will only meet infinity and lets not even say the past is also entropic, the more time elapses the further from the original you are

I remember the book thread that turned into an econ thread where i talked about valve's business model

I didn't explain what it was nor one important thing i probably should have that is also the basis of this because its the basis of everything but the archive is dead so i would have to write everything again would it be worth ti who knows

Living has no point desu, once everyone starts to realize this you end up with all the degenerancy you see today they just manifest it differently as their ever increasing anger

Degenerancy isn't just that, its just people trying to finds its truth and being absolutely fucking retarded

Fuck pen and paper, I know it's better but I'm lazy and I have none nearby. Plus, it's physical.

OK, so what we mostly have is a problem from violent people. Violent people are violent since their low IQ leaves them with little alternatives. Violence in the middle east is because they're low IQ and can't be civilized. Blacks in America are low IQ and violent, shittons of data shows this to not just be a corellation, but a causation. So I think it's time we introduce milder eugenics, but it has to come from black people. Stop having fucking 6 kids to 6 different fathers. Be at home for your family. That alone helps raise the nurture part of IQ. However, if blacks could agree to it, something involving voluntary IQ testing and sterilization or sperm/egg donation for low/high IQ respectively.

Eventually this will raise the blacks to the level that whites and asians operate at, and they will have true successes of their own, ridding them of the "what are white people hiding from us if we're all equal" paranoia they seem to have now.

Sexpats. Weebs and MGTOW Happened