Friends, check your keys.

when is the shooting

C O M F Y
AS
F U C K

CHECK YO KEYS

youtu.be/aLKQDbFIYfg

WHEN THE SUN SETS LORD KEK WILL GIVE US VIOLENCE

So Sup Forums, what are you drinking to get comfy?

I'm on glass number two of Booker's.

Cocoa

This boring where the real niggas at?

diet cherry pepsi boys, now without aspartame.
mmmm pepsi. you can really taste the sucralose.
pepsi.

Water. Hot as fuck here, coffee later in the night.

In Baton Rouge

i'm trying to text my family who went visiting fort lauderdale

no response yet

KEK will grant exactly 123 nigger and police deaths in Chicago, all relate to the riots that will occur tonight.

>This boring where the real niggas at?

Don't worry, m8, the cops said on the scanner a while ago that there is a "hard stop" line they've formed. They're slowly advancing towards it...

im dabbin bruh

>mfw shit goes down

What the FUCK happened in Dallas? All the streams I'm getting now are boring AF

THEY JUST CONFIRMED SHOOTINGS ON THE RADIO

The Dallas thread is fucking boring. Fucking empty threats.

Shits been getting real in Chicago all afternoon. This is gonna be a great evening m8s

>CHECK YO KEYS PLEASE

Just Yuengling.

ellen degenerate and hillary ruined that dance move.

Fuck your streams OP these two are the ones you need to have up

fox4news.com/live

youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

lock your doors boys

This is hard, not sure if I want to watch UFC 200 or this chimpout.

Jelly, we can't get that stuff in Chicago. For a shit-tier beer it's actually passable on a hot day.

We haven't had a good chimpout in forever

I'd love to see looting and fires, moreso than niggers killing cops

Some kind of threat, possible intruder in the dallas police HQ, report of a gun shot. None of the information coming through seems very reliable save for the police departments twitter.

was the black phanters marching with guns right?
is that even allowed in america?

What? tell more

That Dallas reporter is a qt

t. OP

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT OFFICER DOWN

>2 people chimpout in a ring
vs
>200 chimpout in the streets

I'm in chicago. just saw a N.O.O.S.E. type police vehicle from GTA speeding down the street with cops hanging of the sides

Nothing is happening

It's the king of cheap beers. It's got a bit of funk but it's leagues better than everything else in the same price range.

where? chicago cops are very nervous.

I don't like alcohol or drugs. I don't like the taste, I don't like the loss of control, I don't like the immediate aftereffects. I don't like the stupid, waspy feeling you get from weed. I don't like the loss of control and sensation you get from wine. I like being in control of my mind and body and feel horrific when I'm not.

I'm sick of people treating me like I'm a child because I don't want to get wasted every fucking night at college.

>Well, what do you do for fun, user? I bet you just stay home and play videogames, you big loser!

Nope! Guess what, the world fucking opens up after you leave the bar or your stoner friends house! I go to the libraries, the museum, and the beach. I go to festivals, I go to flea markets, and I go to used book stores. Bowling, the arcade, shopping, the mall, the movies; so many great alternatives to a shitty fucking club. Instead of a night of drinking, I bought a Zoo Pass for seventy bucks. Whenever I fucking want, I go and chill out with fucking elephants and giraffes. Have you ever done that? Just gone to the zoo with a friend on a weekend night? Just enjoy the night sky, with your own thoughts and feelings? Just talked to someone about life as you watched monkeys swing trees? No, you haven't, because all you do is spend your nights at an overly-congested watering hole sapping away brain cells and ruining your liver like a thoughtless sheep. You will never be as free as me.

Water Towers

nothin happinin in florida mang, no worries

too many happenings. Where the fuck is nothieVESallowed, he usually has all the screens done for me. Lazy fat ass

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Keeping it American.

20-14

>keyed a car
people who do this should be skinned alive and have their nails ripped out with pliers

He went to pick up his wife's kid's from a soccer game.

>mfw living in the hills with 10 million racist mexicans between me and the black ghettos

>stupid, waspy feeling you get from weed?

The fuck is wrong with you?

>white

silence thou

>want to piss
>Don't want to miss anything

I'M IN THE CROWD, SHIT FEELS SCARY.

Pics, user?

nice priorities. He has an obligation to his viewers on a night like tonight. Fat ass will be having after sports pizza while the world burns

Can confirm I wouldn't even care if whites killed me after as long as I can take some of these dindus down before

PUT YOUR TRUMP HAT ON

I'm about halfway through a bota box

meh,
>prefers memmologist

Where's the link for the cop forum?

>All these white people

>>All these cucks

FTFY

THE PEOPLE ARE YELLING AT ME FOR BEING WHITE

>all the blacks are busy shooting eachother in chicago
>another dozen will die while these whites protest in their suburbs

That's whats really killing the white race us shitskins may be many but when you have these kind of traitors...Not to mention the coal burners who attend just for a fresh eggplant infusion.

OUR HERO

F

stay strong white brotha take more photos live report

Fuck this!!!! I'm leavinggg... I'm getting a really weird vibe from this crowd, doesn't feel safe

F

>Pretty good multi screen coverage:

So glad that's coming to LA soon. Will be killer.

What are people listening to?

I've got some /CLASSIC/ shit going on

>pic related

F

Yell racist shit

KEK commands you to martyr yourself

f

Don't be a pussy, yel at them for being black

A BLACK DUDE JUST GRABBED MY ASS AND SAID "THAT'S A GOOD WHITEY"

but think of it user, you could become an hero

Tf is wrong with that dudes voice??? Hahahahhaha

>Be a Black guy, see this shit
>Think about the guy who tactically took out 5 policemen the other day
>See these BLM guys standing up, sitting down , shouting clapping and hugging each other
>Achieve absolutely nothing
>MFW Indians, Asians, Filipinos all manage to get ahead

We as black people will never be able to get ahead in anything as long as we keep venting our frustrations in ways that don't help ourselves economically.

Whose streets?
Your streets?
What a fucking joke, you probably don't even down your own house or the phone you're streaming on.

Just got in from work - someone tell me how bad it is? Protests? Violence? Arrests?

What are these hearts floating up on the side of this stream periscope.tv/PettyIdol/1OyKAlWeXXDxb

Write "NIGGER" on a paper and leave it kek it's bound to start shit

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Just a lot of wandering around and sitting/laying down. Nothing serious...yet...

Say "that's a fine nigger, how much does he cost?"

Nothing is happening.
Nothing will happen.
Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong about the Happening.

THAT BLUE HAIRED WHALE DYKE THO'

LMAO

How disgusting!!! BURN THEM ALL !!!

>Trying to listen to both scanners

naked chick and cops moving in:youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

If you're not lieing stay safe senpai

it's going to be night in an hour or so in chiraq. thats when the real fun starts

Yeah write something really fucking awful to rile them up like "ALL FUCKING NIGGERS FUCKING HANG, LAST WARNING APE BOYS"

Woodford Reserve

LMAO the poo in loo

THEY'RE ARMED AND WE'RE NOT!

I've been sticking to this one, user

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17695/web

youtube.com/watch?v=q7S5BP-tvR8

Are you a Danger Seeker, user?

CHASE CHASE

Write "NIGGER" on a paper and leave it kek it's bound to start shit