Why does the NBA keep overhyping this fuck head every year...

Why does the NBA keep overhyping this fuck head every year? Do they really need another "LeBron" tier player after he retires? Nothing but a super athletic stat padder just like Westbrook.

i cant say his name so to me, he isnt a household name

Genuis Antekumpo is a future hall of famer.

I dare someone to vocaroo the correct pronounciation of his name

YOUR LEBRON IS GETTING LEKEKED TODAY BREH !!!

GREEKED.COM

They hype him up every summer with articles saying "What Giannis Needs To Do to Become MVP This Year" and then he proceeds to put up decent numbers and play no where near as dominant as a Westbrook, LeBron or even fucking Embiid. He's just another above average athlete that ESPN and Bleacher Report like to suck off all season. He's LITERALLY the Yasiel Puig of basketball. Prove me wrong.

What the fuck are you faggots talking about? Giannis wasn't even on the national radar until last allstar break

ESPN has been writing articles about him for 2 years saying he is a projected MVP every offseason then jizzes their pants every time he Eurosteps in a highlight reel.

show me 1 article saying he would win mvp going into last season. He wasn't even a fucking allstar yet

No, fuck you.

He's been constantly hyped for the past 3 years
>muh wingspan!
>muh future Hof!
>muh future 7x champ!
>MUH NEXT LEBRON!

Fuck off. He's just a stat padder with great athleticism. Can't stand how the NBA is trying so hard to find their next golden boy.

He is having a very off night. He is easily the 2nd best player in the NBA. You just wouldn't know it by this game. Oddly enough he actually bested Lebron the 1st 2 games and the Bucks lost. This time Lebron is owning him but the Cavs are down.

>He is easily the second best player in the NBA
harden curry durant kawhi? lol?

Yes he is better than them. He is fucking ridiculous Durant would probably even admit it.

>Yes he is better than them.

Jason Kidd is the worst coach in the league.

Giannis is the real deal. He will be a top 10 alltime great. He reminds me of David Robinson

That 3 was filthy

Looks Brettty good to me.

i bet you've seen 0 buck games

>tfw you can't say if he has an african nigger surname or a greek one

You ok?

African but with greek spelling.

To be fair the guy is only 23. He's got maybe 4-5 seasons before he even hits his prime. So the potential is crazy.

>He's just a stat padder with great great athleticism.

When Giannis is on the floor, their off. rating is 104.4 but when he goes to the bench their rating goes way down at 94.3. So tell me again How he's just a """stat padder""". You can also say this about LeBron fucking James.

>LeBron is just a stat padder because he gets rebounds and assists.

Fuck. Off.

Giannis is so good his team is 4th in a 5 team division.

I am Greek

>implying he ain't
He look just like them ancient Greek busts

>tf
>tp

Calling Giannis a stat padder is retarded. He's one of the most efficient players in the NBA.

Yes, I'm 1/16 Greek myself

MUH

>14th in points
>15th in rebounds
>18th in assists
>9th in steals
>5th in blocks

Stay mad. If he were on "your" team you'd buy his jersey.

I am 100%