This app game is fuckin in fashion here

This app game is fuckin in fashion here.
Most anime geeks got bored with kancolle and picked this.
ARE THEY SURE? IT'S CHINA PRODUCT!
HAVEN'T THEY EVER ANTICIPATED THEIR ALL PERSONAL DATA WOULD GET SKIMMED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FojNKSZWX4U
youtube.com/watch?v=-cXdcnn0Xo8
youtube.com/watch?v=rdj6deraQ6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You forgot to mention that game is developed by Chinese tho

Chinese will take over anime/moe industry

>moepigs privacy gets leaked
>china takes anime/moe industry over
and nothing of value was lost

I love he dress. What's it called?

Wait that's a game? I thought it's just some cosplay bait anime.

>developed by Chinese
Thank you I forgot most important part.
But I am so skeptical they could create character's properly coquettish behavior or storyline, even though they are successfully duplicating the style of illustration.
But, sometime quantity prevail over quality indeed. And those moe shits are in the first place placed outside the concept of "quality".

You don't have to pretend to hate on anime just to fit in, you know.

China makes some pretty sick videogames
youtube.com/watch?v=FojNKSZWX4U
youtube.com/watch?v=-cXdcnn0Xo8

>China
>Bootleg

Ayy... Ripoff 11/10

Manga aggregators are getting polluted by manhua garbage. The Chinese can imitate the manga/anime artstyle, but the content is something else altogether. It's fucking shit.

>tfw stuck playing japanese mobage trash like fate/grand order and fire emblem heroes

Dog bless Sina, they are ar gredest allie.

I hope you're not insinuating that the original content was somehow respectable in this case

Only good Chinese game is Tale of Wuxia but unplayable if you don't know Chinese.

>mfw stuck in gbf grind hell and it's affecting my daily life in bad way

Why don't you just ask the google?

..."Azur lane"

Or should I call this the another kind of their "HONEY TRAP"? Even Americans got attracted...

You seem strangely butthurt for someone who doesn't care about anime.

salute

Searched for "chinese kantai" and only thing poping up was 戦艦少女R, some turn based BS with the same art style. Was the original bullet hell too? I'm sorry my lack of weeb friends have offended you.

>Chinese completely rip off another country
>wow Chinese century

Fuck disgusting Chinks

I've heard in this game characters based on Japanese battleships have animal ears or devils horns.
>mfw Chinese ironically turn Japanese as an animal or devil into moe characters

>butthurt for someone
I don't get this phrase precisely, but it just reminds me of another spyware made in China.
I anticipate if they would really take whole world by this cheap measure. As you saw even Americans got attracted, and anime geeks here(very likely to be netouyo at the same time) are enough dumb to be so off guard to those products.

hey guise let's make a thread about a product I don't care to show how outraged I am at people who enjoy things. I'm totally not trying to fit in at all. 萌え豚 am i rite?

Gosh, you're so pathetic.
This isn't even about your favorite moefaggotry, but the Chinese getting people to install spyware on their devices with a game that's a carbon copy of a Japanese game.

Good for them. Fuck moepigs.

Is that the one which said "please don't delete me I'm a cute anime girl"?

who cares, that's their problem for not reading the terms of use. let them get fucked.

this

Good, I hate how moeshitters act so superior because they get emotional support from their cartoons

>implying animal ears isn't an anime thing to begin with
6.5/10 troll harder

Let's be honest, anyone using facebook and other free messaging apps have already been spyed on. "'If You're Not Paying, You're The Product"

this 2x

It's not just about individuals, it can also turn out to be a national security risk if a person with an infected device uses it for work

yes

The Chinese...
They bought Opera some time ago. I know they're sucking away all of my info, but I don't really care, as it's still the best browser around.
So they're spying on your shitposting habits. Big fucking deal... just don't input any data of importance into the computer and you're fine.

National security... for Japan.
Again, why do you care? I thought you hated moeshits, you should be happy they are losing they're credit card information.

Prove its a spyware first

I'm interested in cybersec since I work in the field

How do you even get to know about this stuff if you're not a moepig yourself? I barely even remembered kancolle existed until I saw this thread.

If important people in your country with national secrets are playing moepig games on their work phones, you got a lot more shit to worry about than chinks spying on them via a "game".

>You're The Product Even If You're Paying
ftfy

Yes, first Kadokawa upsetting a bunch of furries and now this, anime will be destroyed by 2020

>Asuka
>5 stars

I think it's warship girls or something.
I saw an ad on my cup noodles yesterday.

do people really want kemono friends s2 to have shit animation?

>gay sex
>animal dick
>owned by black men only

FK OFF

Yes just as this Finnish guy said.
It was free Input Method Editor provided by Chinese company and when you are trying to uninstall it, the girl in the pic appear and beg you not to do.
And what got found was she was sending whole personal data including all letters user had typed with keyboard to a server in her mother land.

If that game was developed in Brazil or Finland,
I will just gloat on the fact that we eventually degenerated the opposite side of the earth, but China is not so much far to boast...

First off, why would you install an untrusted chinese IME when you can google and microsoft work just fine for free.
And besides, the only people affected are moeretards. I WANT them to get fucked. I thought you hated moepigs too then why do you care?

Chinese cartoon.

Also what is the deal with japs on Sup Forums and nettoyou everything that disagrees even slightly against their opinions they call them netoyou. Wtf dude talk about boogieman, I bet you think there's a netoyou under your bed too.

Baidu is known to do that since the beginning of time, this is not news, more of a problem is that's Japs can be persuaded by a simple girl with cat ear, pathetic.

its tradition at this point, same with zanichi

agree, they deserved to get keylogged

I didn't installed this and fortunately hadn't got INFECTED, as this soft was very likely to have sneaked in other Japanese freewares somehow.

And even I don't take no notice to moehogs, not a few of, more than 60% presumably, it guys prefer anime. Just like my friend and brother, or myself.

>Reduce anime to fan-service ridden moeblob shit
>Attract degenerate western weeboos to make money off them
>Complain about waito piggu runing muh racial purity
>Complain about Chinese copying the formula and cater to all Asian Otaku

I just wondered why those netouyo, China haters, could be so off guard to this china products.

If you are tired of trash being imported to your country then stop making anime.

bro if you wanna fit in on Sup Forums so desperately try mentioning cowboy bebop. gaijin 4channers love cowboy bebop for some reason, they will be all over your dick

>it guys
programmer, system engineer and so on.
And I would confess I got actually satisfied with my thread growing such a big...

Actually I like imported ones. Even in a frenzy sometimes.

Good, fuck Japanese mobile games, now I don't have a live because FGO, GBF, FEH and LLSIF don't let me even sleep

Wew. You took in so much poison. Good luck with it. I took 1 and

>Chinese will take over anime/moe industry
OK so we will have to learn it from China again...

>it guys prefer anime

youtube.com/watch?v=rdj6deraQ6k

I completely forgot this existed

read his post again ....
he clearly said it's china product

not sure why you do that

What I would like to say was just
"BE ALERT! Netouyos, Lefties, and foreign moe-pigs poking your noses into anime hogwash!!, It might be SPYWARE!!"

Why whole thread got so riled up...?

china product is a bit vague word.

Never heard of it, is it good? any chance of english translation soon?