Yet another year of the patriots getting homefield throughout the playoffs and being handed games and they cruise to...

>yet another year of the patriots getting homefield throughout the playoffs and being handed games and they cruise to the superbowl

How can one team make the entire season feel so fucking boring?

it's all based on won-lost records, I think

Paying off the refs, ball deflators, video cam spy people, etc

Make the NFL boring? They give us a consistent villain to root against every year

They're shitty villains if they have to be handed wins through refball

SIX (6)

>tfw white supremacy is real

80% of NFL players truly don't give 1 fuck about winning. They are there to "get dey money ayyy". The Pats are one of the few teams who have a structure where that type of attitude isn't permitted. They are one of the only motivated teams in the league.

Why so butthurt, Sup Forums?

Poor little black boi can't handle the alpha white male.

Comfy if you ask me. Changes suck.

>Villains

They're literally the good guys fighting off a horde of nigger cities at their own game.

You should be grateful such heroes still exist.

Not so fast, Tom!

>Gronk touchdown gets taken away by refs earlier this year in Denver
>wooooooo good job refs yay yay excellent call
>Jesse James touchdown gets taken away in the exact same manner
>OMFG REFBALL CHEATeRS REEeEE

Lol pathetic

Patriots are losing? Somebody should "Call New York". Only bandwagon faggots like the Patriots but they're the symptom not the disease. The NFL in general is the problem.

They want every demo to watch a barbaric sport. Tom Brady brings in the chicks and casual fans because they think that they're watching "history" or some shit but they're just getting sucked in to a new WWF style put on. It's not all the Pats fault but they've been chosen as the John Cena and they're getting pushed to the moon.

(Sorry about the /asp/ reference but it's the best I could think of.)

>Patriots consistently good for 20 years
>fans are "bandwagoners"

No, fans of teams like the Jaguars or Eagles, or last year the Falcons, or the year before the Panthers, or the year before the Seahawks are bandwagon fans

Because those teams had literally no fans when they were shitty

>Goodell does everything in his power to kill the Patriots
>Suspends Brady 4 games for nothing
>They get ref balled to oblivion every year, fined or key players suspended
>They still keep winning because they are literally that fucking good
>One ref call goes their way
>Suddenly they are paying off the refs and it's all a setup

Sorry but your boy Jesse James dropped the pass, and Big Ben threw an interception in the end zone.

It's not fake, the Steelers are literally that fucking terrible.

As a Pats fan my heart and head tell me lets not get carried away. They still have two more games to go at least both are at home, however they are divisional games and after 2015 i'm not gonna get ahead of myself especially with Pittsburgh only 1 Pats loss and 1 win by them away from the #1 seed. At least Brown is still out for now.
Pic related all the haters on Sup Forums

You fell for the Goodell is against the Patriots meme. Mark.

The Pats are only 3 shy of the eight championships the Browns have.

Speaking of boring, the Browns made the period from 1946-1964 pretty boring, winning 8 rings in 18 years.

Maybe the Pats will catch up in a few

I hope gronk tears all 4 of his ACLs

Lmao at you grouping Philly with Jacksonville and Seattle.

Philadelphia fans have a lot of problems, but being loyal isn’t one of them.

pats jets game earlier this year was super refball and i'm not a jetsfag

You only have 1 ACL in each leg asshole it's just part of a pair the other is the posterior cruciate ligament because anytime you have an anterior conversely there is a posterior, asswipe.

Go get laid man.

The same shit happened to the Raiders vs the Cowboys. The call was enforced just the same the Pats didn't get preferential treatment.

>mfw Sup Forums tries to sports medicine

One game suspension for Gronk for driving his elbow into a downed players brain stem and the play was over.

One game suspension for JuJu for making a block that looked too cool.

Nothing different about those plays at all...

Jay Cutler sucked me off last night if that counts.

I can confirm that Cutler sucks, if needed.

You are right now on the internet and have access to all the information in the world yet are too stupid to even bother looking it up, so when someone else actually corrects your stupidity they are then Sup Forumsorts doctors.

>downed players brain stem
>the downed player was black
>implying blacks have brains

Wew

You're absolutely right, the Gronk suspension was a little uncalled for.

>He thinks people only have 2 ACLs
>Unironically he thinks this

This Gronk just didn't hear the whistle and wanted to make sure he was down.

>I KNOW HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP
Fucking pathetic

what about the acls in his arms

they both fumbled out of the endzone

Would much rather the Pats get homefield advantage than the faggot Steelers. Also, winter games at Foxborough are comfy as fuck.

>Sports medicine
>Basic A&P
Lmaoing at you life

see