What does Sup Forums think of this trilogy?

What does Sup Forums think of this trilogy?

Reddit shit. And I really mean that I am not just being a typical contrarian.

Do they all take place in the same universe?

And if so, what is the canonical chronological order?

>I am not just being a typical contrarian.
t. contrarian

World's end ruined it, that movie was horse shit

The only that ties them together is very brief appearances of a brand of ice cream cone.

This...

cornettos are called drumsticks in north america

Fuzz>End>>>>Shaun

>Hot Fuzz: normal world, fucked up town
>The World's End: Many fucked up towns across the world. Ayylmaos leave in the end
>Shaun of the Dead: Ayliums gave the virus somehow to the world and spawned zombies.

Why is this a question?

ok you do know how to use those right?

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

Hot Fuzz is undisputed #1, chronologically

There is sharp disagreement about the aliens causing zombies or about the aliens replenishing after the apocalypse.

Also, there is the theory that the two main characters are sort of Link-types heros, born in different times but virtually similar.

yeah i remember i was so desupointed when i saw in the theaters

oh come on its mrs brown's boys tier at least, or maybe that fake sitcom from extras

you're a bit late with the pasta, sir.

They're all 7+/10 comedies that are very widely liked so Sup Forums feels obligated to hate them.

No because shaun of the dead is in the supermarket in hot fuzz

They all take place in order of release, since they're all based in the time of whenever it was released. So if they were link type heroes, they wouldve all been all been born at the same time.

Same, but then I watched it again and loved it

Plebiness 101

So why did people find Worlds End to be bad?

Ive seen it before and there wasnt anything particularly awful about it. Do people call it bad because it isnt as funny as the other two?

comedies that are better than most

>setups & payoffs
>can make you laugh with a simple camera-angle

most other comedies just put comedians in front of the camera and tell them to improvise, which is fine, but structured comedy deserves appreciation. so few movies do this. part of the reason why tremors is so fucking amazing is because everything that happens is previously established. same for this trilogy.

Gary King reminds the average Sup Forums poster too much of themselves.

Hot Fuzz is probably one of the better comedies ever made. Incredibly well written, acted and edited. Shawn of the Dead is good. Great, even. The World's End is, well it's not BAD. It's still a better movie than most things branded a comedy these days but easily the weakest of the three.

it pretty much was "haha let's do shaun of the dead but with robots and less charm"

this is it

I like Hot fuzz mostly for its cleaver and fast paced edition. It does have some silly jokes that made me laugh too.

I think it's damn near impossible to find the fucking collection at any brick-and-mortar retailer.

Love the trilogy though.

I want to punch you.

OH FUCK OFF YA BIG LAMP

>hot fuzz
Great movie. One of my favorite comedies.
>shaun of the dead
Solid start but falls off by the third act.
>worlds end
Didn't see

The World's End is pure, unadulterated kino and Gary King is /ourguy/

I went to school with the redhead in the marmalade sandwich, Sophie Evans.

Honestly this

Everyone forgets Paul exists. Its not a trilogy, theres 4 of them

b8

>all this World's End hate
Fuck off back to Legoland ya cunts.

Good movies but yeah, pretty much ruined by reddit

>They all take place in order of release

P L E B T A K E

fpbp

overrated and it gets progressively worse, shaun of the dead is ok

British people are not funny.

By the technology seen it's clear that each movie takes place around the time it was released

I remember how hard I laughed the first time I saw Shaun's fence gag. It was unexpected.

Is world's end as good as the other two? say it is and I'll watch it right now

it is bro, bit less laughs, a lot more feels

But it wasn't directed by Edgar Wright

Cornetto and Drumstick are made by two different companies...

Watched it recently thought it completely sucked. Glad Simon Pegg sticks to mission impossible these days

Nice, she is hot

This I wanted to like it but it sucked

Same here. I was floored by how much I disliked it in theatres, but when I caught it on TV a few months ago, I really dug it.

Must've been in the right mood for it.

This. World's End is a serious pleb filter

This probably really is why
People hate watching "cringey" characters in movies because it makes them feel insecure. It's the same reason you hear people saying "I tried watching the British Office but I had to turn if off it just makes me too upset ;_______;"

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead > Scott Pilgrim (such a shitty third act) > World's End

Hot Fuzz is the best one.

Shaun of the Dead is pretty good but gets eh towards the end.

World's End is fine

...No they aren't. All are well regarded and the first two are seen as classics. What part of Britain are you from and why have you never left there?

t. newfag

Nick Frost is bae,