Why do White sub-humans claim that Ancient Egyptians were not Black?

Why do White sub-humans claim that Ancient Egyptians were not Black?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They weren't at all. They were White.

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

>mfw scientifically proven kang

>Studied by: wh*Te wh*Tesson
who cares about your pseudo science wh*Te subhuman

>capitalizing the T

AYAYAYAYAYAY

We don't care. If telling yourself that people taht luved thousands of years ago had the same colour skin as you then go ahead.

Retarded or not, it's a pretty cool picture
What's that pose supposed to mean though?

Can I have a non-meme answer? I'm not well versed in kang kong culture and I'm curious.

The Dab has its origins in the Atlanta hip-hop scene in the 2010s, but there was initially disagreement about who originated the dance.[3] Artists initially mentioned as possible originators include Migos (as in "Look at My Dab"), Skippa Da Flippa, Peewee Longway, Jose Guapo and Rich The Kid.[4] The controversy was cleared up when fellow QC labelmate OG Maco called out Migos for saying they were the creators when it was actually Skippa Da Flippa. Though Migos later confirmed Skippa as the originator of the dance, they were unhappy with the way Maco handled the situation

What kind of person names himself Skippa Da Flippa

t. wh*Te snow ape

WE

they werent wh*Te or bl*Ck

I wouldn't expect a wh*Toid to understand

a nigger

You're not funny. You're just a shittier paki-poster

niggers aren't persons

Amerishart Africans.

you arent funny nor attractive

They're just jealous

WE

What do you call this dance again?

party rock

wow... powerful...

Someone please post the Yugi Oh edit because it's honestly clever

「king kunta」

I honestly don't care anymore. (But assume they were brown fertile crescent farmers)

Niggers are subhuman shit today and that's what really does matter.

ancient whitegyptians were my ancestors, blacklet

Das da truf bratha

I've been to Egypt and they were not black. None of them looked like they had any black in them.

Just remind them if Egyptians aren't black, then they can't use the "Africans sold slaves too" argument. I've had a few people walk back on their position because of that.

greeks are subhuman

Dem white devils be stealing our heri- BLACKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

TBQH I think what you need is a popular cartoon highlighting sub-Saharan cultures like Benin, Mali or Aksum/Nubia, then American blacks could we wuz on something more appropiate. It's up to Disney, CN or Japan sempai.

they can because West Africans had slavery and sold slaves to Arabs and Iberians.

They were not black

this meme needs to end

its actually whITe, "it" means "dog" in turkish. but since we censor "i" with asteriks, it becomes;

wh*Te.

i hope this meme dies soon

Not even the different DNA tests that proves that the Arabs didn't replace ancient Egyptians can change the mind of a wewuzer.

this is the new street fighter egyptian character

she is black

underrated as fuck

She looks like she could be Sudanese at least.

Egyptians are caucasoid