youtube.com/watch?v=UG97RgkyXro

>EPISODE 208 - 12/19/17
youtube.com/watch?v=tmlNtPw23SM

/mma/ News:
>Longtime MMA head coach Robert Follis dies
mmafighting.com/2017/12/17/16788016/longtime-mma-head-coach-robert-follis-dies

>Invicta FC 27 fight card announced
mmafighting.com/2017/12/19/16795968/invicta-fc-27-fight-card-announced-mma

>Why Holly Holm deleted Instagram video after UFC champ Cris Cyborg insinuated PED use
mmajunkie.com/2017/12/why-holly-holm-deleted-instagram-video-cris-cyborg-ufc-219

>UFC 219: Cris Cyborg and Khabib Nurmagomedov Lunch Scrum
youtube.com/watch?v=OiJmUJJ9GvU

>Recent cuts and signings to the UFC roster
bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/29/3928296/ufc-roster-current-list-fighters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9xnj7iC8Hek
onegreenplanet.org/lifestyle/5-worst-excuses-people-make-for-still-eating-meat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for my girl

I'm gonna heem every in this thread

The content gets better and better OP, nobody does it like you

My boy aldo

thread's looking pretty good so far, let's try to keep up the enthusiasm and remember to stay on topic!

do they have pre-nups in Ireland?

>the fucking state of Dee

There's no way Goobs isn't messing around on the side. I would legit cut my dick off if he's loyal.

Any mma connoisseurs in here? MMA pancholez?
youtu.be/9xnj7iC8Hek

I had a fanboy moment today when I saw a guy at the gym that looked exactly like Rockhold from 15-20 feet away. I was a little disappointed when I got closer and realized it wasn't him.

Gooby has to know those clothes look awful right?

Dee's pants look like my grandma's wallpaper

Fight IQlet here, what makes Robert Whittaker so good?

hands speed, boxing ability, smart layered aggression, well rounded

Specifically, he's in a division where the top guys have lethal grappling to go along with striking. He's able to completely neutralize thier ground game and beat them on the feet

Reminds me of someone

He has to have side pussy. I'm sure she's cool with it too.

Very good striking and unbelievable takedown defense. I think Stonegrip will be a huge challenge for him, though.

Does he stand a chance against Rockhold?

Of course, stands a great chance tbqhwyf

Branch hit like a 15-punch combo on Luke. Bob is gonna put him to sleep.

Romero and Branch have verbally agreed to fight over social media. My boy is back

Branch is a lad

Lads I just had a real tough semester mostly because I was a lazy piece of shit through all of it. I've still miraculously managed to pass my Calc III and Organic Chem courses with C's. I'm now praying I also get through Physics. I'm promising myself to never let this happen again. The stress just isn't worth it. I was so depressed over the last few days thinking I failed and would have to repeat everything, thank God that's blown over a bit.

/heem/ bless

If you were Stipe's coach, what's your plan to stop the giganigga?

who is this

Why are UFC cutmen so shit?

I'd love to fight Yair one day

I thought you were going to post the one with the blonde girl. Thanks for not doing that and being an all around peach my dude

CLEEEEEEEENCH

CLEEEEEEEENCH

Also I don't think he knows how to check leg kicks, it's a good weapon if Ngannou's in a position where he can't fire over the top. It's all about waiting for him to gas

Don't have that one

I fear for yoel, Branch is young lanky fuck with good energy early on

Magana

Dead animal in bread

I understand pork is Haram but you should really give it a try

You get banned for posting food here

>Branch is young
>36 years old
>25 pro fights

Almost 5 years younger, Yoel isn't getting any better I'm afraid

Not Muslim I just love animals

I bet going out to eat with you is the hardest thing possible.

younger yes, but young no. Yoel doesn't need to get better in order to beat Branch

A C in Ochem is basically an A- desu

Just lol if you're aiming to be a medcuck though

Hope he beats branch and Luke beats Whittaker that way he gets another titleshot, UFC fucked him with GSP fight he'd beat Bisping 10/10

Literally not a single place that doesn't offer vegetarian options, even places like Mcdonalds. You can have a meal without meat.

>smoke pot
>go 0-3
is anyone suprised?

how do I acquire trap muscles like yoel

200 pull ups a day

>I understand pork is Haram but you should really give it a try

Respect I'm vegan as well

Who are some fighters you could beat up?

Pic related

You might be right but from my experience it takes forever to find a place that both meat lover and vegetarian like, it takes forever for her to decide what she wants to eat because most things even though are for vegetarians might feel boring.

>pull ups
>traps

probably only the females now. I am getting old

That's just women normie

ph.d in neuroscience or neuropsychology is what i'm thinking.

prime ronda would probably fuck me up

I thought you were a girl, sorry.

>eating meat is masculine
If you had to kill your own food you wouldn't eat it
Oh actually, that flag..

I got one of those pull up bars for my door, it absolutely helped out

you might be retarded

i kill my own chicken and deer. what now soyboy

I use ricemilk not soy it has too much estrogen

That's not an argument. Everyone ((You) included) enjoy a life free of many worries thanks to somone else doing the hard task.
But yeah I respect vegetarians, I was just joking m8, plus if you treat the whole /heem/ as a board of girls it makes the shitposting more bearable, it's a general full of tsunderes.

When I put my hands on the outside I was getting trap gains maybe not best method but it worked

Is he going to be ok?

you probably just leaned out a bit

No, he's been fatherless and is now chinless
It's called a chin up with hands inwards with wrists facing you right, I switched it up alot so I could be wrong

He will be champion again as soon as possible, no doubt about it.
/heem/ hates him and likes to forget his credits just because he got rocked by a champion.

chin up- palms facing you
pull up- palms away

looks like he is going to pull an aldo and never recover. He has been over training after that loss rather than taking it in stride. T.J. is all in his head

cant wait for DJ to beat TJ and then cody to drop down and heem DJ

I'm pretty sure those fur sneakers are not meant for men. If a normal person walked through a dark alley wearing those the muggers would look away, you'd be too next level for them.

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT MATE AT WELTER WEIGHT MAAATE

the knockout dropped his IQ to approximately 40, thereby making him unheemable. He is now known as CoGar, chief of ban-tam. His level of durability would make a prime hunto jealous

I don't think DJ would do that. If he loses the belt he will try to get it back or just retire, but he won't try a difference weight class where he knows he cant just keep crushing the same cans for years.
TJ might get an UD over DJ and then Cody TKOs TJ in their second fight.

I'm pretty sure the requeriment for being rich is wearing either the most cheap and bland clothes ever or making sure you look like a clown in every way.

I'm saying TJ drops down and then gets memed on and then cody drops down and heems dj

This guy is overrated. Knocking out cowboy isn't a huge feat for a guy with good boxing. Even tomato can masvidal did it

Ah right I guess I got confused with these similar names. If Cody was smart he would do that but idk if he will get the chance, there will be a TJxDJ and TJxCody 2 first so until then maybe DJ retires.

MUH PANTERA GUISE! IMPLYING FWONKIE STANDS A CHANCE AGAINST HIM HE IS THE NEW GENERATION HE WILL SPINNING CARTWHEEL KICK FWONKIE'S HEAD OFF CLEAN BET THE FARM ON MUH PANTERA HE IS THE NEW BREED, CHAMP BY FALL 2017 GUARANTEE

Frankie would've beat Conor 100 percent, anyone that disagrees needs to fuck right off

Kekd

In my defense I was a new fan then and I had never seen Edgar fight and I saw he lost to aldo 3 times and figured he sucks

Will he ever recover from this?

Frankie Holloway is a fight to make.

No shit

Some say he's still out on that mat to this day

Nice, I was thinking something like a Ngannou v Miocic would be cool too

onegreenplanet.org/lifestyle/5-worst-excuses-people-make-for-still-eating-meat/

In this day and age there is no excuse to still eat meat, there's a healthy version for all your favourite meals that doesn't require the slaughter of animals, flesh does not taste nice, hence why it needs seasoning, white people (unable to handle seasoning) have found quorn to be much nicer tasting and have moved on from their 3rd world ways - Nate Diaz

For sure Stipe will drag Ngannou into deep waters my guy.

The first Stipe fight I ever saw was when he was beating the piss out of Mark Hunt and the ref was refusing to stop it till the 5th round. Thought that guy looked scary, if that version of Stipe shows up Ngannou is in serious trouble.