/brit/

feet edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWAbg18eSjo
youtube.com/watch?v=GmLGXeVcq1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shall NOT be responding to nutrition brainlets anymore, enjoy you maccie d's poley

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

would you say necking 40 cans of lager in 2 days is good nutrition

planning to spend about £800 on new shoes, suits and shirts/ties today

Wonder what Millennial Woes is up to at this very moment in time

youtube.com/watch?v=CWAbg18eSjo
Feel a bit disgusted.

absolute bender

Would you eat fried okra?

Any of you lads happen to know where I can stream the new Theroux doco in HD?
Aside from the proper BBC site of course

piratebay

>absolute bender

Rather eat it lightly steamed with some salt

anime

what is
yeah I guess so, especially since you don't always get bronze die pasta at restaurants (bronze die pasta holds sauce very well)

shall i pick totodile, cyndaquil or chikorita

when's that out

Black Caribbean pupils are being permanently excluded from school three times as often as White British pupils
At the second stage of primary school (key stage two), 71% of Chinese primary school pupils meet the expected standard for reading, writingand maths, compared with 54% of White British pupils and 13% of WhiteGypsy and Roma pupils
White British pupils on free school meals perform the worst at key stage two with 32% reaching the expected level
Those more likely to own their own home are Indian, Pakistani and white people, compared with black people and those from Bangladesh

totodile

Chikorita

mail ordering a mexican gf lad?

megumin a slag

if you think it's as simple as calories in calories out you'll get diabetes , moron

-The holocaust never happened.
-There are two sexes.
-Language and stories are literally the most important power in the world. It is with language our people have been lead astray, not the sword. Watching Hollywood, or watching mainstream news is literally letting a foreign people (who hate europeans) wire the morality in your brain.
-The human subspecies are real, we call them races.
-Women should not get a vote, nor people on government benefits or people without children.
-Homosexuality is highly linked with STD's, paedophilic acts, mental disorders, drug abuse, and dying early.
-Capitalism Vs. Communism is a game you cannot win. The left vs. right paradigm was created to get good goyim to argue in circles about issues that do not matter. The real debate needs to be Nationalism vs Globalism.
-The most important thing for you to work on is yourself. Nobody will follow someone who does not respect their own body.

are jews included as white british

Mate it's cos all the soft drinks are large and refillable and each refill is like 700 cals a pop which is the equivalent of a meal

irrevocably gay poof

cyndaquil

What? Are those medications?

(assuming you're playing crystal)
totodile is useless since you can get poliwag early in the game
cyndaquil is shit because you can get growlithe early game
son that leaves chikorita
pick chiko

Might go to bed. Got toil early in the morning.

love laughing at people when they stall the car

takes one to know one

growlithes and grass types are bad lad

>p-please take my vote away from me , t-theresa

cuck

>Mummy thinks that the workmen will not be done until next week
>at least another week of going wee wee in bin

Out yesterday, I ended up watching a shitty 480p version on Youtube. It was good enough desu. Don't really need to see heroin addicts in HD

>stream
fuck off you useless cunt
not going to spend an 2 hours downloading a file only 60 minutes long

foy

How much toil will it take to get a car and insure it?

WHat the fuck. why

where do you poo

good post, same goes for films and pretty much anything

absolute brainlet
when evolved arcanine has better base stats than even charizard

shes not a slag

In the lounge at Terminal 5 lads, with a colleague so can't get boozy :(

this is NOT the same person who said mummy last thread.

Underrated post.

Fat lads post bellies please

it should be done in 5 min-
*notices flag*
oh...

only pokemon i've ever played was that mod for minecraft
who here /giga-autist with no childhood/

such a pisstake for in-game though given that he's a stone-lad
he won't get flamethrower till lvl 50 and i dont think theres a tm in gen ii. he'll be embering through the elite four with a growlithe at that rate

>only pokemon i've ever played was that mod for minecraft
underage please go

a racist

The bathroom is being done and I'd have to disturb her to go toilet in the en suite and it might incur her bad mood. So I've decided to use the bin. As far as poo is concerned, I'm not too sure what I'm going to do, but I might have to hold it in.

I'm so fat :/

My cat has pokemons

i was a yu gi oh kid when pokemon was big laddo
and yes, i WILL deck you if you even imply yu gi oh wasn't superior

Anyone play Total Warhammer?

Tinder in Japan is fucking shit

>you-gay-oh

German here. Why is everything so expensive here in London? Why am I being ripped off by the currency exchange people? At one stall I got 65 pounds for 100 Euro, at the other it was 85 pounds for 100.
Also I thought the girls would be ugly here but there are many cuties.
And so many Indians and Negroes.

no nobody

Genuinely don't like Australia anymore

>more money for scroungers

Fuck sake

>grass types are bad lad

>German here

Fuck off baby eating hun

Thanks for telling me :^)

She's got a blue one desu

well yeah his moves are a bit gimped I'll give you that
seemed to handle shit just fine with ember when I did my playthrough though just gotta carry around enough ethers

my oculus rift is on the local ups truck

Better off just withdrawing from the atm

>not exchanging beforehand or getting a travel card
you only have yourself to blame

what song is this???

youtube.com/watch?v=GmLGXeVcq1k

weird how digibro is literally autistic

Me on the left ;)

nani

avicii - levels

well yeah he's (presumably) talking about in-game gen ii
grass types are more of a pain in the arse in ii than even in i

are you deaf? that's not it

drude sandstorm

AJ tracey - alakazm

rude awakening - crop circle making dominating whore abuser

Pokemon is glorified rock-paper-scissors and you're a pathetic manchild if you play any of the games.

Not if you're chad it's not, if you're average, you're just another yellow fever english teacher to them

t. set up a tinder with francisco lachowski(google him), spoofed location to tokyo, literally had 10 girls DTF in 2 days

*uses pokemon based on stats to pick in a ROM run*
ahh yes, severe autism

>-The holocaust never happened.
>-There are two sexes.
>-Language and stories are literally the most important power in the world. It is with language our people have been lead astray, not the sword. Watching Hollywood, or watching mainstream news is literally letting a foreign people (who hate europeans) wire the morality in your brain.
>-The human subspecies are real, we call them races.
>-Women should not get a vote, nor people on government benefits or people without children.
>-Homosexuality is highly linked with STD's, paedophilic acts, mental disorders, drug abuse, and dying early.
>-Capitalism Vs. Communism is a game you cannot win. The left vs. right paradigm was created to get good goyim to argue in circles about issues that do not matter. The real debate needs to be Nationalism vs Globalism.
>-The most important thing for you to work on is yourself. Nobody will follow someone who does not respect their own body.

>lefty invited by the university to deliver a lecture on the state of the NHS
>rants about how non-EU citizens - namely Canadian and Americans - make up the majority of illegal immigrants

Ah yes, because Nkomo, Tunde and Hamza announce their presence to authorities after emerging through the channel tunnel so you can add them to your annual 'immigration' census you fucking dumb bint

chads don't go there, only pathetic beta cunts like you

dumb animeposter

haven't played runtmon since yellow on gameboy colour and i don't plan on keeping up to date x

need to know the name of a certain piece of music in an automated luggage advert

Kill, marry, fuck

I didn't go you mong, just wanted to see if the rumors were true

why do canadians and americans immigrate illegally anyways?

the only anime I've ever watched in my entire life is pokemon and dragon ball z

>kill
myself

yep