Dabbing and dancing black female ghostbustas

>dabbing and dancing black female ghostbustas

How much further away can they get from their main audience?

twitter.com/bbrianthelion/status/751935736975286272

dafuck.....

fpbp

wat.... dafuck

It's a sad trend where movies and games pander to SJWs while alienating their core audiences. I hope this movie bombs.

Wow great shill thread. Here have an actual thread that can help change the world with your inputs.

What is dabbing?

Fuck off, people want to talk about other shit too.

Burning THC resin you extract from weed

What did he mean by this?

"Dance" move from preteen niggers that listen to black justin biebers.

This phenomenon was called Verniggerung by Hitler. Roughly translated it means "turning things into nigger stuff".

Why does Ghostbusters need "urban youths" hip hop "dancing"? Dunno, what matters is diversity, i.e. that enough nigger elements are displayed.

Maybe the officer is a tranny and thats a rape whistle.

I recently read something about Verniggerung and it was spot on. Basically Jewish led degradation of all things artistic and cultural. Pandering to base emotions and praising mediocrity in an attempt to dumb everything down, for whatever reason. Probably so that even the most untalented kike can pretend he's a hotshot artist.

WAKE ME UP

>tfw you dead inside but she keep busting

(((Reitman)))

Where did this dabbing shit come from?
I only see it on Sup Forums, thankfully it hasn't infected Australia, but it seems like the biggest meme in the US.

See

I went to a graduation event and a student dabbed on stage when he received his degree

Dumb people are more easily controllable. Also if you can break people connection to reality, by bringing them to sooner or later "admit" that pic related is an artistic masterpiece, or that nigger "culture" is just as valuable as European, then you can teach them everything contradictory. It's basically a way to get people to deny reality and favor chanting and slogans. The marxist has to do that, because marxism is not rooted in reality and inherently contradictory.

I find this insulting to the brave men and women who actually served in the Ghostbusters.

KIK KOK