No.

yes

Yes

yes

no but their government sure seems to hate us

Generally no sometimes yes

I hate russia but I don't hate russians

I like russians
they seem like nice people, I talk to a few muscovites every day and theyre cool people

same thing

No

no

I love Katya

No.

russians are generally nice and friendly in my experience, but their country is literally satan on earth and turns to shit everything it touches

this

Yes. Why not.

Said the american.

>russians are generally nice and friendly in my experience
That's because they're mostly upper class Russian. Most Russians are like animals no better than niggers.
Most Russians also approve what their government is doing, literal sheeps

muscovites are nice people

Yes

t. Kasparov

maybe

What is this "I have to disagree with my government" meta?

>Most Russians are like animals no better than niggers.
Not that I disagree, but the same is true about any nation.

No, but I hate and fear Butin and his government.

No why?

An important observation.

Nah, Russian white trash is the worst I've encountered and it seems most of the population is like that. It's just these "All Russian I've met have been nice" Because these fuckers rarely go abroad then if so it's some tourist trap like Turkey. And they can't speak english

If they don't like the government logically they should hate the people who support it.
>I like Russians, but I hate the government

no!

I feel bad for Russians, they don't deserve to be Russian.

I dont like Russia but i dont hate Russians.

They are the same tier with the average American, tbqh.

yes

Meh...

In Finland you'll encounter only your own kind. "Russians" you have in Finland are finougrics who migrated there from territories taken from you by soviets. As for the tourists, they're mostly from Petersburg which is also infested with your kind. You have only yourself to blame.

I've been to Russia several times due to my work. Unfortunately

russians on Sup Forums are based , I've never been to the country tho

yes

you already live in similar

Where have you been, unfortunately?
Got any examples?

I'm trying not to, but it's really difficult

proofs

I like Russians and Russia

My old best friend was tatar, one of my close friends rn is a girl Ruski from Estonia

Just as cool as any other Eastern Euros I know desu :)

the only time I've had a falling out with an eastern euro was with a diaspora pole who thinks hes in a gang when man like me roam the streets and pick off these likkle yutes one by one ygm

other than him I'm really close with Eastern Euros, it's one immigrant love, people think Turkey is Eastern European sometimes when I ask Br*Ts anyway lmao

I want to feel your love inside me

thats sounds gay

I only like Russian women, i hate Russia and Russians.

50/50

You don't have Russians in brazil. How can you hate them, macaco?

>Fernando Lázaro de Barros Basto in Síntese da história da imigração no Brasil (1970) gives a total number of 319,215 immigrants from "Russia" (i.e. the Russian Empire pre-1917 and the Soviet Union post-1917) for the period of 1871 to 1968. A substantial portion of this number is due to ethnic Poles, ethnic Germans and Jews immigrating from the Russian Empire.[1]

Russians are ugly and i don't like ugly people.

No but I hate Russian Jews.

I don't hate the country or its people, per se, but I do loathe their current government. Not so much for their foreign policy though, they probably did the world a favor by helping Trump get elected instead of somebody actually competent harnessing the fascist upsurge, but more for their internal policies of moralism combined with utterly corrupt looting of the nation for themselves and their kleptocrat friends. It's capitalism without even wishy-washy liberals trying to water it down.

yep

I don't hate Russia, I just hate r*ssian scum that inhabits it.

No, quite the contrary.

fuck russia and fuck russians they are filthy subhumans they kill little children in syria i saw that in the newspaper and they also kill ukrainian children and women for no reason fucking bastards they also annexed korea

You're fucked in the head. Ever seen people in your own country?

i forgot they literally hacked the election, how can you not hate russia ?

I like playing online shooting games with you guys))

We also eat jewish babies for breakfast, keep out.

please gib qt russian gf

I like the people, but hate the state.

Not really, do wish they'd stop bullying Ukraine desu.

>A 2017 poll revealed that Stalin's popularity reached a 16-year high among the Russian population, with 46% expressing a favourable view of him.[856] At the same time, there was a growth in pro-Stalinist literature in Russia, much of which relies upon the misrepresentation or fabrication of source material.[857] In this literature, Stalin's repressions are regarded either as a necessary measure to defeat "enemies of the people" or the result of lower-level officials acting without Stalin's knowledge.[857]

I hate russians but dont hate russia

How can I get a russian qt?

Be European
Be handsome
Have money
If you want some 3/10 you can be brown and pennyless though.

No reason to, my country barely had any interaction with Russia and relations are good nowadays

But they're still 3rd worlders, which means cunning and treacherous like every poor people in this world, they'll probably stab me in the back at the 1st opportunity, that's why I wouldn't ever trust them to anything

Their women seem gold diggers, and if you don't have money, they also seem to have huge standards

no

yes

>which means cunning and treacherous like every poor people in this world
this people becomes rich here pretty fast

I hate Putin, I don't hate Russia.

putin did nothing wrong :^)

He's finno-ugric double agent crashing russia with no survivors

Putin has built an ideological successor to Soviet Union. If you love being a faceless and nameless slave to the ruling class mafia then it's pretty good.

estonian opinions on Russia are by definition invalid, sorry

No, I really want to visit one day.