Temple (AAC) vs FIU (C-USA)

>Friday 12/22
BAHAMAS BOWL
UAB (C-USA) vs Ohio (MAC)

FAMOUS IDAHO POTATO BOWL
Central Michigan (MAC) vs Wyoming (MW)

>Saturday 12/23
BIRMINGHAM BOWL
Texas Tech (Big 12) vs South Florida (AAC)

ARMED FORCES BOWL
San Diego State (MW) vs Army (Independent)

DOLLAR GENERAL BOWL
Appalachian State (SBC) vs Toledo (MAC)

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/college-football/2017/12/18/national-signing-day-recruiting-early-signing-rules
247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Trevor-Lawrence-at-Cartersville-106646/CurrentExpertPredictions
youtu.be/U_U4BBjC8tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for playoffs were a mistake

second for G5 COUNTRY

>tfw no Dakota Bowl
Why does SDSU have to bungle everything? Same for SDU.

Get rid of conference games.

Seed at least 2 teams from each P5 conference into a 10 team playoff using a regular bracket system, #1 on one side gets a bye from the first round, #2 on the other side of the bracket gets a bye as well.

If there are no 2 teams in each conference deserving then pick 3 from one conference or pick 1 from the best team in the G5

At least it gives other conferences an opportunity to have a representative. With the BCS an SEC team had a 50% chance every year.

By how many TDs does USC BTFO aOSU?

NATIONAL SIGNING DAY

32-0

Each winner of a p5 conference championship game gets an automatic berth. Fuck the big 12 if they don't play one. 3 berths for the remaining best teams in the country, with one going to a non p5 school guaranteed.

National signing day is Feb 7 (it is always the first week of Feb)

What we have today is the start of the new 3-day new early signing period Sports Illustrated is calling "College football’s first annual Show Your Cards Day"
>*I can’t take credit for Show Your Cards Day. The credit goes to Matt Dudek, who currently serves as the Director of Recruiting at Michigan.

>it may take a few recruiting cycles to figure out whether college football’s new early signing period will be good for players, coaches, both or neither, we do know this: It will be fascinating for those of us who prefer our college football with an extra side of chaos.

si.com/college-football/2017/12/18/national-signing-day-recruiting-early-signing-rules

ESPN:

>the four CFP teams have combined for 12 top-10 classes in the past four years (2014-17). Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma and Alabama all have top-10 classes entering the early signing period, with all four expected to add to the hauls this week -- or in February. All four schools also will sign back-to-back top-10 classes, barring the unforeseen.

>Tennessee looking to add impactful junior college players. Volunteers coach Jeremy Pruitt is attacking the junior college ranks in hope of immediately filling needs at various positions. Over the weekend, Pruitt and his staff hosted seven members of the ESPN Junior College 50. Mississippi State signed seven ESPN JC 50 prospects a year ago, including impact all-conference-level players Montez Sweat and Johnathan Abram. The Vols will try to find similar success with some quick fixes.

>Florida, Florida State have quarterback slots to fill. Dan Mullen and Willie Taggart are in need of quarterbacks in the 2018 class.

>The Battle for Los Angeles. Chip Kelly at UCLA will impact the West Coast. The Bruins have not signed a top-10 class since 2010, but coach Chip Kelly has become an immediate threat in Westwood. The Bruins enter the week with the No. 29 class, one spot behind arch-rival USC, with a number of top targets remaining. Athlete Bryan Addison and receiver Chase Cota, who chose the Bruins over home-state Oregon, were both big ESPN 300 commitments. Add to that the flip of four-star linebacker/ed Bo Calvert from USC Monday, and the Bruins are off and running.

>Nebraska?

Miami gets CB Al Blades Jr, of the Blades family that all played for Miami (Al, Brian, Bennie)

He's rated a:
>Top50 overall recruit, Grade 97 by 247Sports
>Top45 overall recruit by Rivals
>Top40 overall recruit by ESPN

had offers to Bama, Georgia, LSU, Auburn, Tennessee, FSU, Michigan, Oklahoma, Penn State. Mich State, UCLA, etc

Georgia lost a 4 star wide receiver to Ole Miss.

Potential devastating loss for Georgia as Clemson goes right into Georgia's back yard and steals the #1 recruit in the nation from right under Georgia's noses

QB Trevor Lawrence, the next Fabio, signs with Clemson from his high school just 100 miles from Georgia

He's rated the #1/#1/#2 overall recruit in the nation.. Georgia fans hope ESPN is right that Fabio is only #2 and that the black dual-threat Justin Fields is indeed the real #1

Fabio has offers to:
>ACC: Clemson, FSU, Miami, VT, Duke, UNC
>SEC: Georgia, Bama, LSU, Florida, Tennessee, aTm, Miss St, Ole Miss, Mizzou, Vandy
>Pac: Cal
>Big12: Oklahoma
>Big10: Michigan, Mich St
>Mike Bobo at Colorado State
>UCF

dude looks like a real twink. also, Clemson got the #3 overall as well

Georgia didn't recruit him because they went after Justin Fields.
Highest rated dual threat ever>Jacob Eason>Fabio

Clemson is getting fucking stacked. Dynasty if they win this natty?

Dynasty is a lame term, Nebraska in the 90s looked unstoppable and now they're a dumpster fire. Looking fucking solid the next 4 years tho.

I know you think it's cute/clever/original being a lying piece of shit on purpose but Georgia recruited the fuck out of him, obviously. Only took Fields once we failed to get him. Here are the predictions for where Trevor Lawrence would sign:

247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Trevor-Lawrence-at-Cartersville-106646/CurrentExpertPredictions

Trevor Lawrence was actually recruited by Mark Richt and attended his camps.
Everyone thought by default he would go to Georgia. Nobody knew where Fields was going, just look at how many more offers field's had. 43 compared to 23.

Those predictions were made while Fields was committed to PSU. The current staff.

Georgia just scooped up a commit from 5 star offensive linemen Jamaree Salyer.

This offensive line is fucking stacked.

Fucking 5 5 stars and a real possibility at adding one or two more.

What the hell is this feel?

Penn State gets the #4/#5/#7 recruit in the nation, Micah Parsons of Pennsylvania, Oklahoma got him but he stayed home in Penn State

he had offers to:
SEC: Georgia, Bama, LSU, Tennessee
Big10: Penn State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan, Rutgers
Big12: Oklahoma, WV
ACC: Clemson, FSU, Miami, NC State, Cuse
Pac: USC, Oregon
Notre Dame

*almost

If he wants to play defense Pedo state is definitely a better option than Oklahoma.

so your theory is that Mark Richt (former Miami QB who has turned out great QBs and won Nattys as OC of FSU) thinks Lawrence is better

While Smart (no offensive experience) thinks Fields is better?

Not looking good for UGA...

does he rape little boys

Are Georgia fans really this retarded?

Oklahoma has the best pass rusher of any team in the playoffs this year and has turned out DT Gerald McCoy, one of the best DL in the NFL

Hmm. Jim Cheney who coached Drew Brees and coined the term "basketball on grass" with his spread offenses or Mark Richt who developed great pocket passers like Matthew Stafford.

Hmmmm...

Drew Brees is a protégé of Joe Tiller and Sean Payton

Jim Chaney is just a protégé of Joe Tiller, basically the exact same thing as Kevin Sumlin

not looking good for UGA...

>Oklahoma has the best pass rusher of any team in the playoffs

Clelin Ferrell > Ogbonnia Okoronkwo

I'm not a Georgia fan you insecure faggot.

Dude, you are (or whatever OU poster my reply was to) the most insecure person on the planet. You can't even read a post about how OU was in the hunt for that Penn State guy without crying about it. You reek of insecurity and it's shitting up the board and embarrassing UGA. This has been constant with UGA fans crying and whining like retarded little babies about everything. It's EMBARASSING TO ALL OF US. Cut it out. Seriously

as for Ferrell and Okoronkwo tough call between those two over who the best edge rusher is, but it would surprise noone of it's the guy from OU

Sacks
8.5 - Clelin Ferrell, Clemson (has only gotten a sack in 6 games of 13...only 46% of the time)
8.0 - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Oklahoma (has gotten a sack in 8 games of 13...62% of the time)

Clemson runs a 4-3, OU a 3-4.

Clemson might have the best 4-3 DE

But OU has the best 3-4 outside rush backer

Stay retarded, Georgia!

*UGA poster
>I mean, obviously. As for OU posters, are there even any on here? Haven't seen any in forever

The Big 12 does play one.

They played it this year.

You filthy fucking casual.

We're not even talking about Georgia you dumb jackass!

Who the fuck said anything about fucking Georgia?!?!?!?!

Literally not even a argument.

>assuming everyone you don't agree with is a Georgia fan

Half of ESPN must be Georgia fans because they've all said the same thing about Oklahoma's defense being wack.

Apparently if you go to landthieves the OU message board there are tons of Georgia fans who are pretending to be OU fans.

I just told you, you fucking retard:
the UGA fan bitching and crying because OU was in the hunt for that Penn State guy.

That dude is has SERIOUS ISSUES if even just reading that OU was in the hunt for an elite Penn DE prospect sets him off and makes him go all bitchy and catty and acting like a fucking 3 year old retard who has been spoiled his whole life and can't get along with other children without crying and throwing a hissy fit when everything doesn't go the way he wants, no matter how minor or trivial the thing that doesn't go his way

Are you retarded? Or just giving 100% effort to come across as retarded? Either way, cut it out, you're embarrassing yourself

Looks like you're the one that's triggered by the OU criticism.

I'd be more than happy to read any articles by ESPN calling OU"s D wack...

I'm triggered by anyone who acts like a little bitch. I hate little bitches, obviously. And if you don't, you are probably a little bitch yourself (you obviously are)

From the OU side, I've gone off on them for

Being little bitches mocking UGA"s colors and calling it orange

Being little bitches saying a top SEC D is all a meme

Being little bitches saying OU will outnumber UGA at the Rose Bowl

etc

if you don't want me to go off on you, quit being a little bitch. How fucking hard is this for you? Like seriously. I understand you might be 10 years old and have serious problems in your life but go deal with it In a more intelligent manner like exercise, educating yourself, etc not coming on here and acting like a total little bitch. How hard is this for you? Were you born a little bitch or what? You are in control of your own life. Even if your parents raised you like this doesn't mean you can't snap out of it

>I'm triggered

Stopped reading there.

Well, once you get out your basement, you'll start getting your ass kicked over and over and over for being such a little bitch, so you can stop reading as much as you want but once you're getting your ass kicked over and over and over for being a little bitch, keep crying about how you "stopped reading right there"

What's this guys deal?

Dabo just keeps BTFO Ohio State

urban on heart attack watch

What's YOUR deal? You keep acting like a little bitch over and over and over and over, then when you get called out on it, you're ALWAYS just like huurrrrr I didn't do anything hurrrrr. You have serious issues. You remind me of this guy I know from my last neighborhood and through mutual friends. I've kicked his ass at least five times now. Once in front of a mutual friend where I had him on the ground kicking the shit out of him and our mutual friend was like HOLY SHIT. Of course I helped him up and said it's all cool now, because he is one of those types where you can't tell if he's being a little bitch on purpose or if he can't help it because he has such severe mental problems. Either way, since I've known him, he's ruined every relationship he has had, gone to jail several times for being a dick in public, gotten his ass kicked many times by many people for being a dick in public, but he keeps on going around being a little bitch, just like you. If that's the life you want for yourself, I don't know what to tell you

>Every episode of Cfb Live where OU is mentioned

Dude, I'm not the original person you were talking to. You do realize there's more than two people on here, right? Chill the fuck out, nobody cares about how you bullied people mr internet tough guy.

I heard Booger McFarland say they're near the bottom of the power 5.

I'm talking to probably at least 3 or 4 highly disturbed individuals and don't care who gets the (you) because they are going to read it anyway as obsessed with they are about giving some little bitch ass comment within 15 minutes of every post that isn't about how UGA is the best thing to ever happen to cfb
it's been constant for a few weeks now with like 3-4 of these little bitches. As for the OU little bitch, we ran him off or he got his shit together

Why are you always coming to the defense of Oklahoma on everything while claiming to be neutral and a fan of "America"?

I never see long drawn out post about any other teams yet I see plenty of criticism in your post about other team.

Btw you stick out like a sore thumb on here and your post use the same exact typos and insults every time, don't deny that you're the one constantly doing this shit.

what OU fan have I ever defended? I don't even see any OU fans on here anymore. Been a while since we ran of the little piece of shit OU fan that was posting on here or since he got his shit together (probably just laughing as UGA fans embarrassed themselves on their own)

If I was an OU fan, I'd be laughing at these UGA fans humiliating UGA too.. But because I care about others, someone has to stick up for Georgia and stand up to these little bitches ruining the fine name of Georgia

>this negative recruiting

Not a surprise that Clemson lacks class

You're talking about how you bullied people and we're the ones who are disturbed?

Whew lawd.

>what OU fan have I ever defended?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Is that where this shit lord attitude is coming from?

no I beat up on bullies, big difference

I've never beat up on the good people, only the bad, obviously

Quit being a piece of shit

it's called empathy. I've always had it and it's a rare trait among humans. For an easy example: Someone falls and busts their ass bad, most humans stand there and laugh. I always spring into action and help them up immediately rather than stand there laughing like most people do.

If I had guys embarrassing my school like these guys are doing to UGA, i'd be pissed. Yes, the rest of you guys think its funny watching UGA fans embarrass UGA but I don't, because I have empathy

>no I beat up on bullies

Just a neutral observer here:
Did you not just say that you beat someone up 5 times?

Ohio State's OC was fired from Indiana over accusations of player mistreatment
Their DC was in charge of a MRSA outbreak and all his players thought he was a dictator

>Any fanbase on Sup Forums practicing self awareness
How new are you?

>all the autism ITT
Is this the power of the georgia public school system?

yes, and he is the biggest bully I have ever met. He's basically a complete monster to everyone. He's the only person I've ever met where I have had other tell me to quit bringing him around: multiple friends, neighbors, owners of businesses that I frequent. Why do I keep hanging out with such a terrible person? Again, there's good in everyone and he genuinely seems to want to be a good person deep down, but at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if it's all just an act because he keep going around being a monster to everyone and never trying to change

>Constantly defending OU
>Constantly attacking UGA and their fans

You really don't have to hide your fandom at this point because everyone is just assuming based on your post alone. Makes zero sense to hide it on here in the first place.

fsu recruiting full JUST right now

I feel ya but no other fan base on here has 3-4 constant little bitches posting constantly like UGA does embarrassing the shit out of UGA. No other fan base has even been close to that on here this season. One little bitch from USC, one little bitch from OU, the Big Ten states are huge bullies/assholes in general but that's too overwhelming to stop as they outnumber everyone, but they just embarrass the Midwest as a whole, not any particular school. As for particular school, I've never seen anyone thing like the humiliation these disturbed UGA individuals are causing UGA on here

Georgia's recruiting class is falling together quite nice.
If they can get Brenton Cox they will have filled every need with this class and then some.

When have I ever defended OU? I went after the little bitch they had posting on here the same as I do to the little bitch UGA fans posting on here like you. Quit being a piece of shit and embarrassing UGA. Like how fucking hard is this for you?

This is also the recruit Herbstreit called out after the recruit tweeted that Ohio State should bench Barrett

>When have I ever defended OU?

My god dude, just shut the fuck up already. You won't admit what team you root for and now you're pretending you never defended OU.

I mean holy fuck how did this conversation start?

Uhh dude.

>Big 12 plays the only round robin schedule
>Big 12 actually has a conference championship
>this FUCKING retard
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Big 12 is better than the Pac 12 and the SEC big 10 and ACC aren't that much better than the Big 12

No. YOU shut the fuck up. All you do is sit there an act like a little bitch over and over and over and over and over and you think it's funny making UGA look like dogshit. You have serious fucking problems

Do you not know how to do good-natured shit talking and banter? I plan on doing it both on behalf of OU and UGA as the game nears. Already came up with a good idea for each side. For OU, it's going to be comparing them to a Hurricane coming to hit Georgia and I'm going to have fun with that. That's good natured-fun, don't you have any idea how to have that?

For UGA, it's a little harder to come up with something good. So far, I'm thinking of making something regarding their stable of RBs and OL and how they are going to run all over OU, I have some ideas so far but want to come up with something as good as the idea I have for OU. Does your retarded little brain have any ideas?

Think of it like poster night back in high school when everyone met up at school the night before the game and made posters where we poked fun at the other team, like how you see on GameDay. Can't you UGA retards come up with anything good? As for OU, they don't even have anyone posting on here anymore so no surprise they haven't come up with anything yet

Inb4;
They're goong to respond by saying someone else jumped in and literally adopted the entire argument and started making the same typos with the same relentless insults.

I haven't come up with anything yet...

>Do you not know how to do good-natured shit talking and banter?

You've called Georgia fans retards for the good part of two weeks and you've said it 10 times today.

So who do you root for?

You can't tell me your completely neutral and post this much.

Yes because all the 3-4 of them (the UGA bad apples on here) do is shit up the board and make it miserable for everyone. Can't we put our brains together and help these UGA retards come up with anything besides acting like a bunch of petty little bitches, like the ugly girls at school who just sit around bitching about all the girls that have boyfriends?

Do you have any ideas on some good natured trash talk we can help these fucking UGA retards with? I already gave you my idea, what's yours?

If your team isn't in the final four you shouldn't even be posting

If I wasn't completely neutral I wouldn't be on here. I'd be on my teams discussion board. Why would I come on here over my teams board if I wanted to support my team? That would be retarded, no one wants to hear me slobbering about my team on here. I don't say anything about my team on here. I have friends and family that are fans of my team and that's who I talk about my team with, and I can and have supplemented that by going to my team's board and talking about my team there to people that want to hear about it

Here, I come here to be neutral and hype all teams. I can't do that on the discussion boards of my team because they will get all pissed off if I did that there (which is why I don't go to my teams boards anymore because I've moved past being a fan of just my team, now i'm a fan of all teams)

Once you get into to football like I do you start loving all teams. Like how do you spend your Saturday, just watching your game? I watch all the games and get into all of them. I never even pick a team I want to win anymore, I always root for a close game

Lol, you constantly calling us retards is literally shitting the board up.

Imagine losing recruits to South Carolina

When Ohio State won this board was insufferable. Actually, when Notre Dame does anything their fans are extra. I was in this general when the bootyblast meme started the year the Manti Teo catfish thing happened and Notre Dame played Alabama. That's why it's only used in a sarcastic context.

Point: all fans are an embarrassment. UGA fans are simply the ones arguing with you.

if you want a Final Four only board, go make one, it should take you all of 2 seconds to do so. Post a link to it on here

You could do the same thing for an /SEC/ board, /ACC/ board, etc. I would actually prefer having a board for each conference and then one for the G5

But as for /cfb/, that's the general, we talk all things cfb here, not just the Final Four. You want a discussion thread on the Final Four, go start one. Takes 2 seconds. Put the link to it on here

>I don't say anything about my team on here

Only shit lords I know who are this embarrassed of their team and constantly call Georgia fans retarded are Georgia Tech fans.

Big 12 is better than the big 10 too

Lol, underrated post.

They're most autistic fans in college football.

youtu.be/U_U4BBjC8tk

well I went off on a GT little shit just the other day for being a lil bitch toward UGA. As for GT, that's a hard team to hype, but I was able to do it back when they had that good team a few years back (they had some great talent). This year, GT/UGA had a basketball game the other day, let's see who won...GT got BTFO by UGA 80-59 lol

as for Clean Old Fashioned Hate, I googled the pic I love of the UGA fans holding the sign NERDS right in front of the GT fans but I couldn't find it this year so wasn't able to share it with you guys. I do remember hyping the shit out of Clean Old Fashioned Hate a few years back but I forget the reason, probably because it looked to be a close game as those are the games I like the best

this year, I have posted some stuff on who all the great engineering schools are across the Power 5, including GT. But nothing compared to the research I did showing how great of school UGA isl in response to some dick who thought UGA wasn't a great school when I posted the how the Power 5 schools rank among themselves in the Power 5 and UGA did so good (which is no surprise as UGA is such a huge state). Basically, I found that UGA has one of the lowest ratios of students to state population of any school, which is another sign how elite a UGA education is. I have all the research saved and ready to go on my computer if you want to see it

oh, as for my school, it's easily as good as OU or UGA in football, if I told you, you guys would be jealous, and I don't want to make anyone jealous. I'm not a prick. If I wanted to be I could easily hype the shit out of my school all day long and make you all completely miserable. Hell, people on here get miserable that I hype other schools. Basically one you have it as good as I had, then you start wishing the same for others. And UGA or OU has never had it as good I as I have with my teams (team I grew up to because my mom and grandpa loved it, then switched to the team I went to college at. Both had golden eras while I was there unlike the which OU or UGA hasn't had in my lifetime but I hope you guys do. One you experience the good life you want it for others as well

GT is a fucking good school. I've heard if you have the grades to get in just about any school in the country will accept you.

Its funny because all my nole buddies were talking about how much of an elite recruiter taggert is and how its gonna ramp up. They actually thought the recruiting was gonna get better than jimbo LMAOOO

I've been calling the guy willie golden since day one

Nobody cares dude, just say it already.

well it was one blue blood team one decade of dominance (one my mom's side loved and I grew up loving), another blue blood team the next decade of dominance (one I went to college). Now I've moved past having a team and have become a fan of all teams. If you guys ever get it good that's probably what your end game will be too. Same with academics. Like think if you went around all the time bashing every other school's academics because you didn't get it good at your school. If you got it good at your school you would be celebrating the academics of all schools like I do. Same with Christianity, one half my family is one major Christian religion, another side another. I was raised in the one that my Mom's side was. But I've most past just having one Christian church, I'm a fan of all of them now, and I think it's crazy how many Christian church bicker over themselves over who is better. Hell, I've moved beyond even just Christianity and celebrate all religions and even the lack of religion. I know some cool atheists.

How does Georgia have more 5 stars than any conference right now?

Is Kirby Smart cheating or has the bandwagon arrived?

>SENPAI NOTICED ME! U///U

Georgia is a god tier recruiting state. Even garbage richt put together great classes. Smart is keeping all the best players there who may normally get poached by bama/auburn/clemson

Imagine being this much of a fag

he isn't afraid to tell the bagmen which recruits he really likes and would love to have play for them