Post shopping malls & outlet stores from your country

Post shopping malls & outlet stores from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/nov/17/gene-mutation-htr2b-linked-impulsive-behaviour-alcohol)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do people really still go to malls in other countries?

Yes, why not? Best places to meet people in are large malls, like those in Utrecht and Lille (Rijsel)

Why is Italy so perfect?

Kontula shopping centre

In Finland we started building planned districts called "lähiö"s. The areas consisted of row upon row of commieblocks and in the middle of them were large concrete complexes that vaguely resemble american malls except that they don't have indoor walkways. These complexes usually have several bars, liquor and grocery stores and sometimes public services. As these complexes are the usually the closest thing from where a Finn can buy food and alcohol they constantly swarming with drunken Finns and become extremely violent during the nigh as Finns rush to dozens of bars and start crushing each others skulls as the alcohol activates our violence gene (theguardian.com/science/2015/nov/17/gene-mutation-htr2b-linked-impulsive-behaviour-alcohol)

Itäkeskus

Not my country, but this mall in UAE is supposed to be the biggest in the world. It is an entire small town!.

only mall I ever liked

In my city, the cinemas are at the malls (with the exception of like two, which are more focused on showing local productions) so it's a must. Plus it's a good place to meet up and walk without fear of being robbed.
I recognize that mall.

How many "biggest malls in the world" can one country have? UAE seems to be wholly unsustainable in its construction practices

>tfw I've been there

>Let's rebuild this in modern! It will be totally great! I swear!

behemoth. I think it's the largest one in europe
has it's own public transport for lazy people.

go big or go home i guess.
utterly unpractical. Not many poeple actually go there to shop and the actual mall (entrance is seen in the 3rd pic) easily the least popular part of it.
It has plenty of decent places to eat, there's a cinema, a hotel. And the main square, ice skating in the winter, go karts and beach volleyball in the summer.

And when Polish national team plays there's a massive screen with the match displayed and the city dedicates buses and trams to ferry drunk people in and out of the event.

Dog bless

Is this where my tax money goes to?

ssshhhhh how about a movie after you deposit your hard earned euros buying some polish food

no your tax money goes to africa

yeah precisely :^)

but the Sony center is amazing :)

"Gentle volcano" near Naples

Why would I build such a huge structure pretty much without windows?

I hate them. They ruin life on the streets

mall of scandinavia

American here, rate please.

Which mall is the coziest?

Vasco da Gama

Colombo

A few shopping mall here also served as train station as well.