Can I see your license and registration, sir?

Can I see your license and registration, sir?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrlrUy9Avmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry Aussie, we need actual thread discussion and less shitposting (just this once)

Come join the discussion, cunts

White guy here, cautious driver but been pulled over a few times. I always immediately put my dome light on and immediately put the backs of my hands against the steering wheel with both hands open. I comply with what the officer says and tell him what I'm doing to do before I do it, "I'm going to get my wallet from my back left pocket, I am going to get my registration from my glove box with my right hand," etc. Our cops are overbearing because we have a lot of violent crime caused by unreasonable people. Unreasonable people don't respond to reason, they respond to fear. The cop needs to establish intimidation and dominance to ensure his safety, so I do everything in my power to demonstrate that I understand that. By being humble, complying, moving slowly, and narrating what I'm doing and why I'm doing it, I show that I'm not a threat. I am a 250 pound man who looks like a biker so I understand that at first glance I look like a threat. I go out of my way to show respect, and even though I've gotten a ticket or two (which I deserved) I have never had a negative interaction with a cop.

Sure thing officer, just let me reach for my gat real quick.

I bet you watch your wife get fucked by cops too.

YEAH I GOT EM RIGHT HERE OFFICER

IMMA JUST GRAB MY GUN WHILE IM DOIN THAT TOO BRUH

SHIEET OFFICER WHY YOU SHOOT ME BRUH MY GUN ONLY BE POINTIN AT YOU FO A FEW SECONDS

FUCK DA POLEECE BRUH SHAKE MY HEAD

Hey Bill, sure.
Here you go.
You and Sarah still coming over Sunday for the game?
Great, see you then buddy

I don't know, "can" you?

*stay silent*

Am I being detained?

5/10 bantz. I come from a law enforcement family and used to be an EMT and honestly your #1 job duty, which supercedes all others, is don't die. You don't know something is going to go bad until a fraction of a second before it does, and slowing the encounter down is better for everyone. Enjoy your tickets.

>keeping hands in plain view and moving slowly
Yes, sir, officer.

Even this is too much. I've driven stoned with my car smelling like weed (although in a legal state, you're still not supposed to drive after) and just have all my stuff ready and I just talk to them casually. Never had a problem once with a cop, they're always cool and let me off without a ticket if I was speeding or whatever
>that glorious white privilege

THIS VEHICLE IS MY OWN PRIVATE DOMICILE AND I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANNNNYY SEAAAARCHESSSSS!!!!!! I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS AND YOU HAVE NO JURISDICTION ON ME!!!!

I still can't get over how they COD him.

Sure, one moment please.
> Reach for wallet in pocket
Here you go
> Smiles
How's your day? Did you catch any bad guys? Thanks! Have a nice day.

why are you so pixelated

Of course, officer. And how has your day been?

why is that pic so damn hot

Ayt. One second you fucking pig.

"I don't answer questions."
youtube.com/watch?v=NrlrUy9Avmc

Ayy lips, hol smacks

dude hold on lmao im still comin down you should see yourssef dude you are so fuckin whacked man lmao

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

HOL UP
*smacks lips*
YOU FINNA TELL ME
*adjusts testicles*
THAT I FINNA
*exhales newport menthol smoke*
I FINNA GET AWWESTED? AWWWW SHHHEEIIITTTT!

I'm a sovereign citizen of the regional municipality of peel and I refuse to cooperate until you define the scope of your intent with me here today.

uh...I'm white, officer.

THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU

You show me yours, I'll show you mines