Is sexual liberation an issue as long as people have to deal with the consequences? (STDs, being a single parent...

Is sexual liberation an issue as long as people have to deal with the consequences? (STDs, being a single parent, feeling depressed when going dude to dude/girl to girl, no stability in life, etc.)

> is [insert subject] an issue when the consequences are nulled?

Gee, I wonder.

I just laid out like 4 consequences off the top of my head.

is cutting your arm off an issue if you ignore the whole disability and being crippled part?

Yes it's a huge issue still, these consequences aren't enough to stop people and now sexual deviancy is the norm.

Young males aren't even trying to get laid anymore. They sit on their asses playing video games and other non-pussy-getting activities using electronic devices. The three males left willing to work on their game are fucking the twenty remaining girls who haven't gone lesbian out of frustration with the tiny pool of desirable men

This is a good thing, you should be waiting for marriage, if women can't accept that and need sexual satisfaction outside marriage then these women aren't worth our time. Same thing goes for men too.

It's literally impossible to separate sexual liberation from these consequences.

The point is that your question was "If there's literally nothing bad that will happen with this thing, is this thing bad?"

That's like asking if murder is okay so long as no one dies.

>STDs
will no longer make your duck fall off and turn your brain turn into swiss cheese thanks to modern medicine

>being a single parent
the government is your baby daddy now

>feeling depressed when going dude to dude/girl to girl, no stability in life
whores are sociopaths so this doesn't bother them

>liberation

>Virgins Shitposting On A Saturday Night While Everyone Else Is Out: The Thread

Whats there to do at 10pm?

Our problem is we moved too far forward on sexual liberation without moving technology along with it.

I have come to terms with the fact that eventually, we will need to implement a minimum income system in order to prevent people from starving as they are replaced by robots. Eventually, you will be able to just order a baby and have it delivered, and sexual partnership won't matter then.

Truths don't need to be argued.

>this is how i make my self feel better about posting on Sup Forums
nice shitpost

Honestly, I think it's fair.

It would be unbearable to me to stay put for my entire life just cause hou guys said so. This lack of freedom would certainly lead me to suicide, especially considering that every unmarried male I know would be described as a slut by you.

You guys basically just want a sex-slave that take care of your children, not a life-long companion to share your life with.

Honestly if it doesnt affect don't bother.

>Make policing and national defense free
>Remove public services that employ differential support (e.g., education programs for disadvantage children)
>Eliminate preferential admission to universities
>Remove all other social safety nets

Sexual liberation is now not a problem. Welcome to utopia :)

actually this. I feel the reason there are high divorce rates and low marriage rates is because women can get abortions easily through their Obamacare or Planned Parenthood. This isn't even mentioning alimony, child support, and getting more gibs for more children.

>You guys basically just want a sex-slave that take care of your children, not a life-long companion to share your life with.

false, you nigger faggot. We want to be able to find a life-long companion that isn't a mental ill, retarded, brainwashed whore.

Sexual liberation increases the number of women that have the above qualities, thus decreases the number of viable partners.

>it's unbearable to stay put
are italians niggers?

What I want to know is how the economy should be manipulated to bring back stable marriages. The laws on divorce etc. are not going to change anytime soon, but maybe some other parameter change can limit degeneracy.

So you think that once the government takes away safety nets, citizens will realize they will be extra screwed if they whore around, and suddenly become responsible people?

>doubt

no, they'll face consequences, and think twice about doing something like that again. Also people who fcuk up will serve as an example.

>whores will realize
>whores will die off earlier and be less of a drain on society

Sure, I believe the first one

Yes, because STD's, benefit leaching single mothers and fatherless criminals consequences that have wider scope than just personal level.

>literally every old male will tell you to have lots of sex in your '20s in order to have no regret once you get old
>women can't do that because

Also I'm 99% sure that you are not planning to get to your marriage as a virgin beta boi.

Thanks to modern medicine those STDs are going to push back hard with resistance strains.

Wait today's Saturday?

I seriously thought it was Friday

/thread