Tfw I'm on the very last episode of the series

>tfw I'm on the very last episode of the series.

The fuck am I gonna do with my life?

don't ever watch it

that way you always have an episode to look forward to

End it. It's all downhill from there.

>tfw im at the first season

Browse Sup Forums every day and constantly refresh until you find a Mad Men thread then get comfy. Repeat until you die.

Cry every time you see a bottle of coke in the fridge by itself.

rewatch w/ commentary, trust me

I so want the blu-ray collection for this.

recently got it, few eps into 4 it's really, really something. watch along w/ conrad fucking hilton, grandpa gene and kiki, hamm and slatt cracking wise, vince is a mad man, weiner's a genius, lot of fun and insight

The glasses are pretty cool too.

really cool yeah, it's a geeky thrill to notice them use em in the office now

Weiner commentaries are generally the only ones worth a damn, but they're pretty good, would highly recommend

SPOILER

PETE LIVES

Oh boy does he live!

I've never been sure about this, desu.

Start drinking 17 Canadian Club whiskeys a day like Don, and either your life will get a lot more interesting, or you'll be dead in a few years.

Either way, it's a plan.

The first season is the worst.

Watching for the first time, couple eps into S2. Am I missing something? The show is a standard drama in a nostalgia setting.

Ending was good, series as a whole was alright at best. Just fucking watch it and be done with it.

I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE IMAGE OF THOSE TEETH OUT OF MY HEAD

This guy doesnt get it

The only thing I get so far is boomer nostalgia and post-boomers thinking 50s attitudes about women, homos, blacks and cishet scum makes the show edgy.

I'm in the same boat as the other guy frankly. Finished S2 a few weeks ago and I don't feel like going back to it. I understand the characters and their motivations etc. but they don't move the show forward as much as dumb drama asspulls. Like the titcow getting raped by her fiance in Don's office because he's jelly of the madmen lyfestyle. And Betsy is basically a pretty Carmella. Don's psychology isn't as interesting as Tony's to me.

Since you get it, what am I missing?

WHY IS SALLY SUCH A HORRIBLE DAUGHTER