LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Defenders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DC btfo again!

post your beard then cuck

Man I really want to watch this, but he reminds me so much of Trump that I automatically hate it.

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

Let me guess, they're going to sell this dork as a real badass alpha male who gets all the ladies.

>Marvel
>one shitty low budget tv series

>DC
>can't even get a movie right

to this :/

he's a little faggot liberal

Jesus Christ..

Did he get buffer than he was in GoT? Someone do a comparison.

His powers are magic based and he practices kung fu.

His powers aren't magic and he's a boxer.

LITTLE
WHITE
DICKS

Jesus he's so scrawny. Is that what they think a martial artist's body look like?

I'm sure if I read an Iron Fist comic I would find out that he still needs to be in top shape to do the fighting he does. In fact I might just read one so I can shut you shills down in the future.

Both look gay AF

go home reddit.com/r/Defenders/

ever since they announced this shit, the only two I wanted was daredevil and ironfist, its gonna be fucking great

>Learn all the bad reviews are just SJWS raging that Danny is white even though he was white in the comics, think fuck them I'll watch it

>See Danny's actor fucking blame the reviews on evil drumpf

fuck this faggot, he actually managed to make both the Left and Right hate him

>how do you go from one skinny dyel manlet to another skinny dyel manlet
really gets the ol' noggin joggin, innit?

Before this I only knew Daredevil.
After reading about it a little bit I thought I would like Iron Fist the best but man is this going to crash and burn.

/fit/ please.

>caring about reviews
don't give a fuck, the show already exists its not like its gonna be canceled

He could easily be the "when you find out your firned is racist, etc." guy

>le you have to be buff to fight good meme
Stop

A good ol trainweck can be even more entertaining than an actually good show.

JUST

I AM THE IMMORTAL BRITTLE FIST

>caring about the actors personal life
really fgt?, /celeb/ board now

oh shut up, there's no reason for superman to be ripped either. they're superheroes, part of the conceit is the muscular, hyper-masculine bodies.

apparently loras didn't care enough to both learn stunts and choreography, and get in shape. instead he's going around signaling virtue with RTs of sjw nonsense and blaming trump for his shit.

or maybe its a good show, and all these reviews are focusing on stupid shit, like the main character is the correct race for once, it looks great.

I dont care about his life, but knowing the actor of the main character is a huge faggot irl is a bit off putting when watching a show

or just works for marvel, you'll notice they all say stupid sjw shit, like its in their contract or something

I wouldn't know, I haven't read any reviews.

shut up

If they gave this fucking idiot a costume they could've had an actual martial artist do most of his scenes. Then again, it would be jarring seeing a buff guy in one shot and a fucking holocaust twink in following shot.

why do you think it will
>crash and burn
then?

The OP photos?
Looks really dumb

as opposed to who?, JJ? DD?, their both fucking tiny, rdj is like 5 ft, what about superpowers is so difficult to get?

if its a part of their contract then they are still a faggot for even agreeing to all that shit

nailed it

ah, OP is butthurt and chose the absolute worse promo pic available, is it your first time here?

Sorry kid but Charlie Cox has the body that Finn Jones should have. Cute that you're trying to use a girl to prove some point.

meh, all actors do it, might as well stop watching everything, if your letting some actors politics dictate what you watch you've left yourself with nothing, cause their all dumb attention whoring faggots, who don't really believe in anything except getting moar attention. all of them

Luke isn't as big as I thought.

for you

The physical manifestation of a beta numale cuck. Can't wait to see him watch Misty Knight fucked in the ass by Luke Cage.

damn, he ripped, still your just being contrain, danny has superpowers, DD needs to be strong, danny doesn't, its more like pai-mei, or bill, if your having trouble with this then your just being contrain for the sake of it

why so butthurt?

>this is your iron fist for tonight

What the hell I feel lied to

I want to kiss him.

Believable weeb

no you don't your just meming shilly

Who is buffer?

This guy, or Topher Grace in "Spiderman 3"?

/fit/ pls go

That numale would probably beat the shit out of your fat basement dwelling ass

>looks like one of those backpackers burnouts you see trekking through SEAsia that even the locals don't want around

took me a minute to notice there was a black guy in this photo

I'm having fun at the actor's expense. It's pretty embarrassing to be out-buffed by Topher Grace.

use this in the future

don't know who that is, don't really care, pls go >>/fit/

HE DIDNT FIGHT SO GOOD

>>>/got/
pls stay in your containment thread

He has magic powers but he had to earn them by fighting a literal dragon. He wasn't some pencil necked geek that somehow got powers, it was years and years of intense physical training.

>it was years and years of intense physical training.
you mean like cumberpatch? cause he was buff af yea? no? maybe just magic?, fuck its like you people don't even watch the shit you shill about

He hasn't read the comics he's only read a generic script of responses. You'd think they'd give the shills half a day to read a few funnybooks.

Didn't watch that because it looked shitty. Not as shitty as this but still shitty. I just know Iron Fist better than you do.

shills cant actually read books or even comics user, they dont have the attention span

It looks like how Shaolin monks' bodies look. What's with y'all's autism today?

Imagine him fighting a heavyweight though.

yea ok, he should be more buff, dismissing the whole show that isn't out yet, cause shill OP chose shitty photos is tarded, and u just meming, wtf says this will be bad? cause he's not ripped in OP pic?

That's why I said half a day to read a few. If you're not a retard you could read a whole run in less than half that time.

imagine if he had the power to punch a building down, its fucking Ironfist u dumbshits, even if you know nothing about the character, the trailer should make it fucking obvious

A trained heavyweight? Of course he'd get his shit pushed in against a trained heavyweight fighter. He'd never be fighting a trained heavyweight fighter though.

Some regular muscular guy who would be classified as a "heavyweight" if he fought competitively though? He'd kick the shit out of him.

Uh, Venom from "Spiderman 3".

ah, ok so? is this some /fit/ meme? don't care pls go the fuck back

Why bother with something that's not even going to put in a modicum of effort?

My point is Topher Grace was mocked for being miscast as Venom, partly because he wasn't exactly big in terms of muscle.

Yet Topher Grace looks massive compared to the dude here.

>haven't put in effort
why do you think thats the case? you've said cause of OP's pic? really? cause again that sounds fucking retarded

ok, ? have you just ignored every post ITT? danny doesn't need to be ripped, why sm3 is relevant only you know but here Danny not being super sayian buff is fucking irrelevant /fit/ faggots please for fucks sake go

looks like me desu

He also looks ridiculous with that haircut and bargain-bin chest tattoo.

ok, how desperate r you, do you earn commission or something?

Why couldn't he be something like this?

because the creators weren't gay, pls go back

Ohhhhh it's supposed to be the guy playing Loras.

I thought that was the guy playing Euron based on how fat his face is.

TO THIS

Uh huh.

? do you not watch tv?

marvel really knows their audience

and Sup Forums really knows its shills and false-flagging shills.

faggot shill

>be a British leftist actor who supports Jeremy "America shouldn't have killed Bin Laden" Corbyn
>get cast as a white character
>SJWs bitch
>show gets poor reviews
>blame Trump?

t. triggered nu-male

chill dude, just get yourself a frappoccino and watch your mom fuck tyrone, sweetie.

k, bbc poster, just know your a literal faggot, rope day coming for u brah

>inb4 homosexual DC posters post their giant muscled men

This is what monks look like, he wouldn't make sense as some roid monster

Look at that fucker, he might be small but he's dense as fuck. Iron Fist doesn't even look remotely this powerful.

this, he looks perfect for the role

stop projecting and keep watching your marvel cuckery

>IronFist
>superpowers
wat do I mean by this?