Petition to label BLM as a domestic terrorist organization

Are you going to sign the petition, Sup Forums?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0
nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/clinton-country-must-confront-implicit-bias-after-shootings-n606241
insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=egr01a6oDMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No thanks.

fuck off jamal

I'll sign it but only if you tell me what you would do with my gf

stick a sharpie in her pooper

Fuck off Tyrone

just came back from Pittsburgh's bicentennial. i was in the middle of talking to the mayor as he was giving me a tour of his office and he happened to look outside and all of a sudden there was a huge BLM protest. even for being a literal faggot, he was pretty based and immediately walked over to yell at them lol. they were headed towards the freeway. unfortunately they were stopped beforehand so i couldn't run them over. sorry guys.

Nah i think it would be more fitting to label it as a hate group.

>putting your name into a database for (((them))) to pull up when the race war begins

>using your real name

>being this paranoid

Just do it pussy

I want the BLM organization to be accepted by blacks. It'll make whites even madder.

pretending to be a yank just to sign this shit

>this is how white people fight back

u already lost cucks.

>le white house resbonded xD le legion le user le dont forget it

soft ass faggots. be sure to keep your fight in a digital world, youll get fucked up anywhere else

t. summerfag

Signed it legit. Do it you pussies. Let's see if we can get something going.

Pediddler gives a fuck, kind of. He gives most fucks about himself, then about his white money making community. Black parts of town not so many fucks.

If your name isn't in a dozen databases by now, you haven't been here long enough.

I am amazed they haven't removed this petition yet

What the jesus fuck I thought I posted for a second but didn't remember it. Goddamn extra flags.

Drink her piss desu

w-who are you?

Yes. I also posted the links to several BLM Facebook pages yesterday, I figured they would have people who were pissed at BLM lurking around.

Petitioning the white house is a fucking waste of time. You'd have better luck writing to congress. Spreading this video here far and wide might help too. youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0

Someone who wishes Ceciltuckey wasn't as shit as it currently is.

Every citizen in this country is in a database, you dumbass cuck.

Did you forget about the NSA already?

>believes his posting anonymously on Sup Forums

just sign the damn thing

BUMP THIS AND IF YOU DARE, SPREAD IT ON FB

WE CAN REACH 100,000 EASILY

pls make this happen

Get a prenup.

Good one. If we get BLM pissed enough, maybe they'll inadvertently give it attention

same. elkton surpassed baltimore as the most dangerous city in maryland. last election one of the politicians bit another politician's nose. this place is beyond fucked. a lot of people don't know this but there's an entire city of tents off 40.

Why are you guys racist

I thought you wanted (((peace)))

How do we save Sup Forums?

I'm half black, but I WILL sign on to this anyway (even though i know it won't work). BLM has gone too far. They've given up on the respectable, peaceful protests of the MLK era, and have used this movement to act like racist pricks. They don't actually care about solving racism; they're just venting their anger at random people. BLM has become a dangerous meme in which people hide under the curtain of progressive-ism to promote racism and violence; it needs to be stopped. They need to rethink their strategy.

Exercising a right will put you on a watchlist.
Jesus Herbert Christ, I want off this ride.

Fucking niggers stay in homewood and out of my school REEEEEEEEEEEE

No because the government will use it as a prescient to turn every American into a terrorist

>not using 10minutemail and signing the petition 10 times
>not deleting specific cookies in ff and trying it over again to increase votes

plebs

Oh you poor bastard. You live in Elkton?

I'm on edge every goddamn time I go there anymore.

>tfw work makes you end up there way too much

Elkton and North East are just going to continue to get worse as long as there are junkies in the county, another thing we have to thank Baltimore for.

Blacks have been terrorising the planet for thousands of years

Hillary is pandering to the Black Lives matter group. Hillary doesn't care about white tears.
>White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “
>“implicit bias that all of us, unfortunately, may still have”
nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/clinton-country-must-confront-implicit-bias-after-shootings-n606241
insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=egr01a6oDMo

pgh has great terrain for these protestors, you can funnel them through a narrow path and ambush them from hills on the side.

the niggers here are all walking talking "we wuz kangs n shiet" memes. a guy with a indian feather hat came up to me once and started rambling about how niggers were the real native americans. kek

Signed

no i live outside rising sun

Hitler proudly wore his Nazi Party title you fucking pussy

stand up for what you believe in

>Are you going to sign the petition, Sup Forums?
no this is retarded and offensive to actual terrorists who have causes they care about

When a terrorist resists, he puts his life on the line. When BLM "resists," they loot convenience stores.

BLM is pathetic shit meant to make working class whites hate black people so that they cannot unite against illegal immigrants and other causes that the 1% are using to destroy this country for their own benefit.

I feel like that would be more effective in swaying opinions if it wasn't narrated by an evil wizard

>Implying most Egyptians were black
There were a lot more black slaves in Egypt than there were black people who even came close to nobility. Egyptians were Arab-Semitic; i'm sick of this meme.

As someone else who lives outside of RS, I can't exactly say I'm shocked that one of the whitest towns in Cecil spits out Sup Forums users.

>racist
Not an Argument.

Fuck off nig

Lol it has a Klan hq, i'm not surprised either. on one of the 'where you from' threads, many Sup Forums users lived directly north of us in PA in chester and lancaster counties.

It's part of the triangle of suck too. Philly, Wilmington and Baltimore, all too close for comfort.

that's why there's so many drugs, because of the strategic location off 95 and the waterways.

>not wanting the jews and blacks to fight

It would be funny...