JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/colin-kaepernick-record-49ers-contract-2017-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. diddy aka sean combs aka puffy aka p diddy aka puff daddy

who cares man

why do americans prefer talking about irrelevant contingencies instead of the actual game?

>Yes, let's create competition with our franchise QB. That will surely lead the team to prosperity

Is he even fucking aware of which team he's trying to not have enough money to buy?

Too bad he can't actually afford the team

diddy killed Biggie

Neither could Jeter but guess what

biggie diddled kiddie

The Carolina Browns. He's gonna fuck their shit up isn't he?
Cant wait for "Is it time for league to step in and do something about this franchise" posts

>Colin Kaepernick replacing Cam Newton
I never thought I would want something this hilariously disastrous to happen

he can be a minority owner with some rich dudes and just be the face of the franchise
he called them the "north carolina panthers" so i doubt it, he probably thinks jake delhomme is still playing for them

Cam is literally the best (black) quarterback in the league.

And Diddy wants to replace him with a guy who the Browns would not sign.

has cam responded yet?

Russel Wilson

has one less league MVP and RotY award

one more ring

Does Colin actually have money?

Wasn’t it already handed over to some woman?

when talking about Billionaires? No

businessinsider.com/colin-kaepernick-record-49ers-contract-2017-8

His all time great defense won a ring, he was along for the ride just like Peypey was two years later

he's a NEET bucks trillionaire

I wonder what Newton is thinking about

dat wheel route

after getting the team he had to fire sale the entire roster cause they can't afford to pay the salary creating a scandal and black eye for MLB?

Think the NFL wants any part of that on top of their own scandals?

Remember the other owners have to approve any sale

Fake

Cam should honestly tell to eat shit

He might be buying the team you stupid spic

because the actual game only lasts 11 minutes

>you can just buy a team
nice "sport" you've got there amerifats

no he won't you stupid nigger

Well if it wasn't a farce before it certainly is now.

You can buy a football club moron

Not here

MJ attached ihimself in a minor role, right?

Just move the team to Charlotte tbqh.

filthy communists

he apparently was like less than 1% of the stake or something, he's only a borderline billionaire himself and nearly half of his net worth is tied up in the Hornets

>mfw a bunch of nogs buy an nfl franchise for the sole purpose of starting some meme player that whines about "muh oppression" whilst making millions.

>mfw they have to allow him to be benched after 4 weeks and millions of dollars lost

>They alienate their franchise QB in the process

>he leaves leaving them with only Kaeperbust

>the other NFL owners voting in a 24-7 headache as owner

This fool has ruined the slim shot he had by opening his mouth the last few days

>benching one of the top 5 qbs in the nfl for a journeyman

This might be the best outcome.

>put that piece of shit in a starting position
>the media will shove it down everyone's throats
>everyone gets to witness the real reason why he isn't currently signed (because he sucks)
>he's benched yet again and nobody talks about him anymore, just like it was before he pulled a publicity stunt

is cam considered a house nigger or something?

I want them buy the team, it would be hilarious all season long

he doesn't have the money and it didn't matter if the group he puts together could afford it, the NFL will never let him in, you essentially have to be voted in and then you can buy the team. the NFL is gonna stay old white money.

Diddy is an idiot anyway, he is gonna buy the one team that has a strong black QB already and then replace him with a guy who is a glorified back up because of some political bullshit? lmao

Come on, you know that Kaep will have one good game/even one good play that will get shilled to fuck in the media, and plebs will lap that up. He'll have the highest selling jersey

Comeback when?

Diddy is saying he'd have Colin up for the starting position because when they don't sell him the team, he can say the NFL didn't sell him the team because he was going to sign Colin. Then he can cry about how whitey wants to keep the black man down, and that the conspiracy to keep a shitty QB out of the league comes from the very top.

The wrong rapper got shot in LA 20 years ago

are people saying 'hurr durr he can't afford the panthers' retarded, racist or both?

Panthers will sell for around $2.2bn
Sean Combs' wealth $820m
Jerry Richardson's wealth $500m

sauce: Forbes

y'all are some dumb fuckers who don't know how this stuff works.

you do know $2.2bn > $820m? or do you think he can pay the rest with coupons and weed?

i mean, youre the retard that thinks racism is bad so you tell me

hi nigger, he bought the team for $200m 25 years ago.

does he no realize that cam newton plays there?

Why has based Carr failed >us? >we were supposed to go to the playoffs

I know. But Charlotte is one of the next 3 spots for the MLB to expand/move to, if the Marlins aren't working out in Miami then I'm sure Charlotte would find a way to bring them in.

>Cam Newton is black and arguably the best QB in the league
>starts Kaep who had average numbers and hasn't played in 3 years

What's the end game?

>and arguably the best QB in the league
lmao

I honestly hope he gets signed just for people to realize how terrible he really was.

>getting benched by gabbert
lmao just lmao

BASED Diddy BTFOing the wh*te NFL owners.

I've never really understood why MLB has no presence in the non Florida South East outside of Atlanta, the minor league teams all do really well

>Kaep will have one good game
>Starts
>Throws 2 interceptions and tears his ACL like all meme running QBs do eventually
>B-b-but muh muh social justice

Every white guy in the league with half a brain will be looking to murder him. If Brian urlacher was still in the league he might have gone to his house just to tackle him

he thinks he can derek jeter, but jeter is already a disaster. bad timing for puff daddy. he was great in get him to the greek, though.
bank of america runs the panthers. bank of america runs charlotte. its a company town. they'll pick the owner, probably someone who already has shares in the team. diddy may get a tiny stake to appease the angry mob.

>Arguably the best QB in the league
Please, argue how Mr.meme dab business decision ape is the best instead of Tom Brady, enlighten me, please

I'll sooner bet on the rays moving here

I'd rather have Oprah desh

>Diddy

I thought it was Brother Love now?

Only temporary to handle the day to day until the team is sold

Explain why Cam puts up better fantasy points each week

He's literally half of Aaron Rodgers, cam is better than russ

First off...

>Russel Wilson
>black

Secondly tho, Cam Newton is a huge athletic quarterback with great arm strength and above average accuracy for someone his size. If he slows down on his reads and not do a quick scan and have an oline that isnt horse shit, he would be contending for superbowls every single year.

I would argue to say Cam Newton is the best black quarterback in NFL history.

>fantasy point's

Yeah thats more important than all that post season success and a hand full of rings. I can't stand the pats but lets be real. If you had to win a sb this year who's your qb? If its cam then you're a fucking idiot.

>he thinks puff daddy literally has $820m cash in his pocket
Children aren't allowed to post on this site.

>he NFL is gonna stay old white money.
*jewish money

Is this real?

You're retarded if you think 1) the past couple purchases were made with cash on hand 2) the past couple purchases were made without debt 3) the past couple purchases were made in single payments. Sorry to rain on your parade, but you're wrong, dumb, and guilty of precisely what you criticize

I would like to see his interaction with hardcore black fan, if he replaces cam or how popular he becomes within the goddamn team.

>I can't stand the pats but lets be real. If you had to win a sb this year who's your qb?
Not Brady unless he's bringing Belichick with him.

Yeah maybe he can pay them in monopoly money lmao

>if the Marlins aren't working out in Miami
They're stuck in that monstrosity of a stadium they fooled the public into funding, so they'll be (((working out))) in Miami for the foreseeable future.

Kek, you actually think that makes sense. Gjge

Maybe he can pay then in unsold P Diddy albums rofl

He going to become more broke.

How does he plan on winning?
Even if he takes out a ton of loans and liquidizes all of his financial assets and gets a load of people to help him, some multi-billionaire is just gonna come along and outbid him

aka brother love

Dont forget that time he changed his name to “swag” for literally one day before changing it back

>but at least we got the yanks back in the series! Ratings should be up!
>meanwhile Florida continues to get butt fucked and MLB doesn't understand why no one goes to the games there, or Oakland.
>lol lets expand

Why are US leagues full of complete retards at the top?

since when is pdiddy relevant in the year 2017

>FoxNews
Are you people actually dumb enough to fall for this shit? They already have one of the best black QBs in the NFL they're immune to the Kaep bullshit

this phrase doesn't sound right. Can a real american confirm?

The Carolina Panthers are about to take over the spot for the league's number one thug signers.

I can't wait until the race-baiting gets into full swing in 2018. It'll make Ferguson, Treyvon Martin, and Rodney King look like kids at recess.

Mike my words.

In first world countries you can.

He's not. That's why he has to pretend he's going to buy a football team to get into the news.

>fuck you Cam

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's bad grammar

Can we please meme this into reality? Even better if we can get a bunch of rich black celebs to back it together.

The NFL has created an environment where it will now be impossible for them to deny Diddy. Even if they say "you don't have enough money to buy this team" it will be literally interpreted in the media as "RACISS NFL REFUSES TO LET BLACK MAN INTO WHITE SLAVE OWNERS CLUB"

This is going to be hilarious to watch, regardless of what happens. It's almost like Goodell is working for some shadow organization that wants to topple the NFL, because there's no other way you could fuck up a business that made money so effortlessly.

>conservative white middle class fanbase stops going to games
>team has to give away tickets to fill the stands
>demands rest of the league pitch in to make up for their losses

Everything is coming full circle. I like where this is going

It hilarious how Kapernick was legit awful his last two years before cut, and has turned it into a narrative where he just isn't being a chance because of collusion.

>post season sucess
to be fair they get in for free with home field advantage almost every fucking year

his numbers weren't actually bad. He WAS bad three years previous. I had to look it up myself because I was all in on that meme.

>replacing an actual African American qb with an arab

Has anybody ever tried to pull that card on Kaep? Just say to him, "You're Arab, you're not black?" I wonder what his reaction would be.