Which Spic shithole has the worst sporting culture?

Which Spic shithole has the worst sporting culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KQJwuIxtCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdv-KB_CuQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*tips fedora* America

>Dominican Republic

Take a guess
youtube.com/watch?v=0KQJwuIxtCU

Bolivia

Pretty much all countries in latin America but Argentina or Brazil only care about 1 sport, so you can pick any of them

At least Uruguay, Dominican Republic and Cuba are good at the sport they play

les etats-units d'amerique

Estados Unidos

The USA obviously

Mexico has the most manlets per capita

kek, where did you get that stat from?

The USA isn't a Spic country

It's basic manlet mathematics

lmao btf

no wait

Just use your eyes

Well, Canada and the USA are technically part of Latin America; Canada because of Quebec and the USA because it's the second country in the world when it comes to Spanish speakers, more than Spain or any South American country

So English and French are Latin languages now? Huh, learn something new every day.

Also outside of 10-11 states, there aren't any Spics.

>So English and French are Latin languages now?

>French are Latin languages now
didn't we have this exact same thread with this exact same responses a while back?

>tfw spics are too stupid to understand anything but kicking a ball

every thread on Sup Forums is actually a repeat from a few days ago

Argentinians are not human, just shoo them away and they'll be gone.

>Brazilians have internet access
Huh, learn something new every day.

We are and its not even close

Every country besides Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela, and Puerto Rico. They’re all tied for 1st.

Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela and Puerto Rico

Good post my white brother

> Cuba
> 220 olympic medals
> shit at sports
la wea weon

>olympic
>sports

United Soyboy States of America

op said spic

>Also outside of 10-11 states, there aren't any Spics.

sure pablo

Haiti

(YOU)

I think the most popular sport here is baseball or box, then comes football, and a lot of Caribbean countries are good at baseball, the argies have basketball, rugby and football I don't know about the rest

Reminder that handegg is literally running fast while holding an egg shaped ball. Nothing else

I don't get why soyboy is insulting. it's a stupid term only used by unoriginal cucks who are trying to get others to accept they aren't cucks. it's like a nigger calling me a nigger, I just don't care.

@80433452
But none of those countries play the pleb sport. They all play basedball instead.

It's used by people like Paul Joseph Watson who then go on to shill soy on Infowars. It's retarded.

>povertyball
>monkeyroll
>divegrass
>faggotball

That would be chile

You don't like handegg, we get it

cubans and dominicans, aside from being BASED people who are uniformly awesome in my experience, play great baseball.
i can't vouch for 'zuela and PR. ricans stole my vietnam vet uncle's american flag from his front porch and that's not cool.
but every DR bro i've met has been everything a true friend should be.
isn't the main street in chile's capital paved with the bones of political dissidents? i have mixed feelings about that.

Viewers can pretend that the crowd fighting in the background and the people chasing the runner matters though
At least that's what americans are doing I guess

I mean at this stage they are likely rating the cheerleading performances and the crowd cheers as well since they have a psychological impact on the outcome too

>isn't the main street in chile's capital paved with the bones of political dissidents?
Ah yes of course

am i misinformed? it must be a difficult talk to govern chile with its unique geography.

I'm glad we can all agree USA is the worst spic shithole of them all.

Every fucking state has spics, and French is a Latin language. Along with Romanian, Italian, and Portuguese

It must be México. We have 100M and only get like 5 medals in the Olympics, and rarely one of those is Gold
Even in the most popular sport by far we aren't really good. Hell Uruguay has 3% of our population and far less resources and are still better than us.

Correct.

USA obviously

>cuckball will die in my lifetime
Feels good.

We are trapped in an eternal loop of shitposting

Wish the Turks had finished the job they started

USA

>French
>Not a Latin language

Did it take effort to get this retarded, or did it come to you naturally?

Not many Hispanic folks up this way, but it's more than countered by the sheer weight of Quebecois accounting for half the people in the region

[spoiler]I'm one of them[/spoiler]

Let's not fool ourselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdv-KB_CuQ0

literally nothing wrong with elbowing a disgusting white in the face

> le 56% denial

Obviously Murka.

Perú will try their best!

Niggeraqua likes basedball too. They're just poor as fucking shit(almost Haiti-tier) so it doesn't translate to mlb players like those countries do.

yet

LOS

murrilards are the worst no doubt

Oh God, why do chileans have to be so disgusting?

I fucking hate Jara. He plays for my team, and he is awfull every game.

Doesn't Mexico also have a really high obesity rate?

Nicaragua really isn't that poor anymore it's improving a lot

t. lived there for like 4 years

spics = soccerniggers

good point
>66

jej

I could kick your ass irl, pussy

Reminder that divegrass is literally just jogging around casually for 90mins with the game ending in a 0-0 tie.

Nothing else (except for the cheep shots and trying to draw a foul).

Don´t mind me, just having the BEST sports culture in the world. Sup Forums being completely unaware is actually a good thing

>t. Ortega on a proxy

Yeah when did the US become Spic?

VIVA ESTADOS UNIDOS

Maybe that's better for you lot, since Mexico is better than you on every single aspect.

>Also outside of 10-11 states, there aren't any Spics.
There are latinos in pretty much every US state, except maybe Alaska/Hawaii/Maine/Wyoming.

cariño...

When the Immigration and Nationality act of 1965 was passed

I wish you were wrong but we both know that's not true.

Based Brazilian poster

Mexico, probably

ayyyy

UNA

>with the game ending in a 0-0 tie.
this is what triggers american the most
I bet, and I'm so sure about this, that if football goals were worth 5 or 10 points americans would start to love it
games ending 45-70
fat scores for fat people

>1 million

USA

it is true. get out of that shithole texas and come up north where the white people are. minorities can't handle the winters up here, they walk around with coats and sweatpants in october, it's pathetic.

>tfw no qt zambo gf