A race war can LITERALLY erupt in the next 72 hours:

A race war can LITERALLY erupt in the next 72 hours:

Method A - A police officer shoots an african american and says something to the effect of "We're not dealing with niggers anymore".

If that happens TODAY OR TOMMOROW? Hell will break loose.

All it takes is one retard in the police force that knows exactly what he's doing and the entire country will go apeshit

Whose side will you be on Sup Forums, the police or the citizens? If forced to choose a side in a civil war, whose side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3227493/pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Race tensions all time high
>Pokemon Go comes out
>hundreds of white Uni Kids wandering around parts of their cites they don't usually walk around in

Is this the perfect storm?

The time is quite literally now

The divide is so fucking tense right now that it's about to fucking snap the next time some shit happens while the public is aware.

Unfortunately, in this "perfect storm", only the actions of a police officer can trigger the shitstorm. There is nothing a civilian can do that will ignite the shitstorm.

So, the "Happening" will only occur if a police officer goes rogue. Considering that happens on a daily basis in the NYPD, you have a pretty good chance of this happening in the next 2 days.

if certain conditions were met, it could absolutely start
although there was not an immediate retaliation of white people shooting blacks the very next day so things will continue to cool off

honestly though I believe education is the answer, not violence

The only logical side. Whichever one ensures my survival. Most likely it would be the police.

I might be biased. I may or may not have gotten inconvenienced from bullshit BLM highway shenanigans

I'm sorry I got married and had kids. I hate Blacks so much, but I have too much tethering me to this plane of existence to go rogue.

>the police or the citizens
lel

>> all it takes is one retard

Thats why i dont understand why Obama isnt dead yet

>Whose side will you be on Sup Forums, the police or the citizens?
tyrome what they say is true your people really are funny. its black vs white dont think for a second any of those white paid protesters will fight for you they dont believe in gun ownership

>if forced to choose a side ,which are you on ?

Op is definitely not cia

Did you know it's illegal to say you want to kill the president of the united states of america? It's a federal offense, you can't say something like that.

It's also illegal to say something like "Someone out there should really kill the president of the united states". Highly illegal. Extremely illegal. Ridiculously against the law. And it's OK for me to tell you that because i'm letting you know it's illegal so you don't go out there and say something like..."The best place to fire a mortar launcher at the white house would be from the rooftop of the rockefellar building because of a clear line of sight to the president's bedroom" . HIGHLY ILLEGAL. EXTREMELY ILLEGAL. THEY WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND BAG YOU. EXTREMELY FELONIOUS.

But it's technically not illegal to say "We have a group that meets mondays under the bridge the password is sic-semper-tyrannus"

>A race war can LITERALLY erupt in the next 72 hours
>A police officer shoots an african american and says something to the effect of "We're not dealing with niggers anymore".
Stop watching anime retard it's making you autistic.

Russian disinfo agent, pls go away, and pls stop using our VPNs

The brit is calling me a retard when he probably voted Exit

kek

You Do Realize They Need To Erode Public Confidence In The Local Police Force To Usher In The New Federal Police Force Right?

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3227493/pg1

*teleports into compton*
hey NIGGERS
*grabs gun*
hehe.. who's the sniper now
*shoots bullets infudes with the dark energy of the god Shkretium*
*bends over a dead body*
hehe we're not dealing with niggers anymore

the world is not a shonen senpai

what's wrong with brexit bro, i'd be happy with whatever the fuck happens rather than

BARRACK OBAMA
HILLARY CLINTON
GEORGE W BUSH

nice presidents m8

Good times. I miss WKUK

Threatening the POTUS is a 1-5 year sentence, and that's literally only because he's the president.

Everything else is fair game.

Niggers are not a significant percentage enough of the population and nobody likes cops. This "race war" shit is all hype and happens every summer.

i'll watch shit get out of control like i do where i live