The master has spoken

The master has spoken

glixel.com/news/kojima-on-how-kong-skull-island-reinvigorates-monster-movies-w471620

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM&t=87s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM&t=87s

more like "reinniggorillates" them amirite

He liked Pacific Rim too (not great but better than all modern capeshit), so I trust his judgment.

he's an americuck sellout

>King of manchildren is a pleb

no shit

So is it a good movie now?

>Shilling for the guy who's going to direct the your MGS movie

no

>It's clear that this is the first interpretation of the Kong story that has been influenced by years of Japanese monster movies.

He likes it because it reminds him of Japan? Are you fucking kidding me?

Shit was great

Fuck off elsewhere

He's a Warner Bros shill, they pay him to say a few good words so gaming nerds will feel good about shit movies

LOL

>you wioo never be paid to recommend movies on twitter

Fml

Half the time, Kojima doesn't even seem to know why some of his favorite movies are good beyond simply riding the hype train.

I'm not surprised.
In the first place, He is a big fan of Kaijukino.

BLACKED

Kojima has weird taste. Like he doesn't have much critical skills at all, he always seem enthusiastic about everything he sees, like a child. Also a complete westaboo, it's like when you first get into Asian culture and you obsess over the most entry-level shit, for reasons an Asian would think are idiotic. He really is half genius half retard.

only a master of autism

Shin Gojira already did that

Kojima you race traitor

Kojima wrote the title blurb for the Japanese tranny of Micro, Crichton's last posthumous novel. I would like to see him direct a motion picture based on it.

Micro had an interesting premise, but was bogged down by the last half of the novel which was also where some new guy "finished" it for him. I'd still be very interested in Kojima directing a movie based on it. Or even a video game, since the way the people had to hunt for food kind of reminded me of MGS3.