Paul Warriors ban is reduced to six months after appeal just in time for Russia. Frogs, danes and emus on suicide watch

Paul Warriors ban is reduced to six months after appeal just in time for Russia. Frogs, danes and emus on suicide watch.
>Its coming home lads

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/pena-de-guerrero-e-reduzida-para-seis-meses.ghtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOrVAbNK6ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP
U
M
P

VAMOS CARAJOOO

>No playing for 6 months
>Can only prepare and train

He's gonna play like absolute shit with the national team vs. the danes.

Congratulations to that boy.

>Peru vs Denmark 4-1
>Peru vs France 1-1
>Peru vs Austrailia 7-0
Thanks based Warrior!

6 months started with the initial suspension in november. Hes gonna make it to some friendlies i suppose.

>No playing 6 months
0% injuries chance

According to keikaku

Very nice, I am happy for Peru.

mfw

>is Peruvian
>Banned for cocaine

what do you expect FIFA? He probably put it in his arepa thinking it was salt.

Hey Peruanos,

I heard Yordy Reyna, peruvian that plays for the whitecaps, is in some deep shit regarding drugs and murder.

He is probably not gonna get called up considering the scandal revolving around him at this point. Who would you all replace him with for the final squad going into the cup?

Based Paul Warrior, he going to fuck some niggers, kangaroos and vikings

He only was called because we had suspended players in the qualifiers and then called against New Zealand because Paul Warrior snorted a kilo

We did it reddit!

>too stupid to understand the difference between cocaine and coca leaf.

>implying no production takes place in Peru

how do you think shining path gets their money?

The case is fucked up and yeah, Yordy won't make it to the WC most likely, he actually didn't do nothing and the case is stupid as balls though. Basically some teenager junkie wanted to go to the orgy and ended up dying on the middle of the party(way to ruin such a nice orgy) and they are trying to put the blame on Yordy without proofs or anything, basically the only allegation is "these 17 year old kids couldn't be lying right!?!?!?!?!? Why such good kids would be lying!?!?!!?!", also the parents of the death junkie are trying to make her daughter look like a saint or some shit, they even buried her before the autopsy for god's sake, poor Yordy honestly, the only problem he have is the scandal though, and the popular opinion is trying to make that dead whore look like a saint.

He deserves it foor being a dumb nigger tbqhwy, he sent her some messages via whatsapp inviting her to the party. Yeah, she was a whore, yeah, she was a druggie probably, yeah, she was a piece of human garbage and I honestly dont care that she died, but that nigga should have know better than go dri king and fucking underage skanks, thats why he deserves it

Who is he?

Charleroi's Benavente captain

Well yeah, he's young and retarded, I guess that's pretty much his crime, but wasn't the case something like this?
>partaying at the club
>invite people to orgy at his house
>group of retarded kids hear this and join them because that's so adult!
>group of kids are like 6 feet tall
>"yes we are 18, let us go"
>what could possibily go wrong

nah he can play with me and my pals, he will be ready

Greatest spic striker atm who basically qualified us to the wc and was then banned from football for a year for allegedly ingesting forbidden substances. Im surprised you didnt knew of this andorra.

I think fat Ronaldo was in the same position but he turned out to be top goal scorer of WC 2002

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!

the females were minors, hes not, he knew, he still invited them and bought drinks an condoms and had the apartment rented by a minor to "protect his image", if he walks unscathed it is because he got canadian money

Yeah but 100% out of shape and form chance.

Not quite. R9 came back in like March or April, he still played a little bit for Inter before the WC, it wasn't a cold start.

Hes coming back in april mang

I've heard of Tapia and Farfan. The others not so much. Still most people couldn't name two Peruvian players. Where's Farfan playing these days?

Russia

You havent heard of Benavente?, here the press is trying to sell him like he is some big star in Belgium even tho he plays in a really small club , Charleroi

REMINDER

Denmark will still bum them for the second spot

>Still most people couldn't name two Peruvian players

Flores
Galezzi
Carillo - cause he played in a based portuguese league which I most surely watch (lol no, just remember him from Fifa)

considering the first 6 months in brazil he'd playing the state league it wouldn't change much

Hey, I know valanciunas from NBA 2k

Is he actually in the squad? I never watch Charleroi as everything from that place disgusts me. Charleroi is the worst city in Belgium. It's an industrial graveyard and often the murder capital (it isn't really a big city so that's quite the achievement). Charleroi is just ugly and depressing.

Why are you saying as if he was good or something?
>6 (six) goals in the league
top kek

>I've heard of Tapia and Farfan. The others not so much. Still most people couldn't name two Peruvian players.

Who are you to talk shit to Peru?

Before 2008 nobody could name 2 belgian players who weren't goalkeepers.

just invite Pizarro and win the thing

Feels good finally putting that knowledge from vidya to good use

>mfw 4ustral1a

Por fin! , i will can use the t-shirt with his name that i bought days before the scandal :'v

Good news for our perubros
Perú confirmed world champion

Hurray!

hmm so is peru the villains now?

Hoping Peru beat France. Who else is in this group? Denmark? Maurice really lucked out.

Why is Peru hero a Flamengo player?

Found the cuck

jesus if you think shining path is still a thing it just shows americans should never opentheir mouth when talking about anything but american sports and getting cucked

Por la puta madre no se por qué pensé que los peruanos que entran a Sup Forums serían menos autistas que el resto...

>Arenales fags post here
>less autistic than anyone

>Greatest spic striker atm
wew lad, take it easy on the home hyperbole.

>Por la puta madre
lo primero que pense
youtube.com/watch?v=wOrVAbNK6ug

Underrated as fuck

hahahaha bro he's shit for Flamengo and scored like 10 goals this year. Overrated

>ban reduced to 6 months
>but Paolo will still look for the absolution with the TAS
>there's a chance that the TAS will raise him the ban actually
No, Paolo please, just take the 6 months, I have a bad feeling, the cuy and the alpaca told me!

We did it Sup Forums!

>7-1

Whats wrong, Phellipe? You scared or something?

>being on Sup Forums and not having autism
Lmao

Anime magica wins again.

>Peru(gay) goes to World Cup
>gets killed for being gay in Russia

too bad, even if he wasn't good enough for you he was one of our only good players, lmao

whitecaps? or do you mean the whole leaf?

as a half peruvian with some interest in the national team, i have to say them qualifying was more than enough. no one sane really expects them to do anything in russia. also guerrero was shit and the other players won the games so in all honestly this might make them worse.

Semifinals babe, all we need is to beat Denmark and we are on the semifinals.

Nigga, almost 80% of the world production of cocaine comes from Peru. And I'm talking actual cocaine, already processed

Literally every single drug dealer in Argentine is Peruvian

AGUANTE LA COCA PERUCA!!

this is bullshit desu, the guy intentionally ate coca leafs before a game, everyone knows it helps with fatigue.

that's great
they should allow everyone to get coked up before the game, i dont see whats the problem

He is like 10 times better when playing for Peru, top goalscorer in 2 Copa Americas

He is Diego Forlan of Peru.

Fellow umbro wearing team, we are playing Croatia in March, how good are they?

daily reminder that this was fifas back up plan if argentina failed to qualify for wc

Thought you guys would switch to marathon brand for the WC. New kit looks nice desu

Croatia is pretty good, I watched their game against Greece in the playoffs, they seem like a very well coordinated team, you will have a tough game against them.

Good for you peruvians, I have faith in you

The meme magic wins again

Let's see what happens with Island in the next game

>a fifa representative declared that he would only allow Guerrero to play in the WC if he promised he would try his best

good lad, desu

i kek'd

>Trinity and Tomato

CHI

Hope the FA bans erythropoietin abusers from the Andes

inb4 the dbz saiyan saga parodies of this event made by peruvian weebs

tsubasa

is this the guy who made chinky eyes?