You will live to see the fall of America

>you will live to see the fall of America

I can't wait, lads. It's going to be glorious. Rome 2.0 right here. These are exciting times we live in.

No. We're going to witness its transition from the Republic to the Empire.

I'm so excited every time I turn on the news in my cabin. All these happenings and we're completely safe, here in Canada. It's amazing. We get all of the fun with none of the risk.

Ignore sliding threads

Come join our discussion

INTO THE FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE

Trudeau and his LGBT immigrant friends will get you soon.

How would it even be possible for planets to be that close to one another? Does gravity not exist in these fictional galaxies?

Where can working class white Americans go if the United States collapses?

the moon used to be that close to earth after it broke off nigga

quality shitpost leaf bro.
really though, it is rather entertaining watching them melt down. Won't be funny if it spills over the border.

Don't you fucking fellow leafs realize we're a fucking vassal state? The minute the US collapses we go with it.

75% of the Canadian economy is tied into the US economy. They go down; we all go down.

I don't mind.
If America falls, East Asians/Eurasians will rise
up the Racial Totem Worldwide and we'll set
the ideals to come.

It's all about power. When Whites give up/lose
their power, somebody will take their place and
it sure as hell ain't gonna be Blacks/Spics.

singapore? Ha,ha, you must be a very obedient citizen who haven't been flogged by your country ruling elite, Yet.

>Eurasian
Literally fuck off

Have you?
No Special Treatment for you, Piggy

Russians/Central Asians and apparently Fins/Slavs are considered Eurasian.

And alrdy they are more attractive than the greasetraps you call Women

so be it

More than just your economy goes down m8. Let's face it. Your military forces are pathetic, Trudeau is even voluntarily weakening them for you. Canada is also fucking loaded with resources, massive acreage of land, and is a strategic staging point to access Russia or east Asia.

If America goes down to a foreign power, it would be NOTHING for them to sweep through Canada and get a quick extra bonus.

Actually in all honesty, I'd conquer Canada first and use it to stage attacks into the US.

Hard man

You guys still have Alaska, the Aleutian
Islands, Pearl Harbour, meatshields/canon
fodder AKA South Korea, Nipland, Taiwan and
Flipland and the first/second Island Chain
(Guam, Wake Island and Marianas etc.) in
your favor.

Say No More!!

Your silly comments are proof of your repressed, narrow minded world you live, where people simply can't comprehend that in other parts of the world knowledge exist without being there. HuH

>Check flag
Top Kek.

>Implying we wouldn't take half the planet with us when we go down.

This.

I will shoot anything on sight when the collapse comes.

White, blacks, brown and yellow you fucking cunts will not be welcome.