READ: Hillary Clinton's followers revolt after she delivers anti-white diatribe

She's such a cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/clinton-country-must-confront-implicit-bias-after-shootings-n606241
insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=egr01a6oDMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

I was a former white libtard.

Them running this anti-white shit since Trayvon Martin has caused me to become a Trump supporter.

How can I possibly vote for a party that takes every chance it gets to attack white people?

I've turned 3 other friends into hardcore Trump supporters, one of them is even an El Salvadorean neighbor.

I went from an Obama voter to Republic Shitlord behind this shit.

I can't wait to vote!

I was a full blown racial egalitarian libertarian until the media started hating whites.

They seem to like to create their own opposition.

Donald Trump is an Anti-Semite

Oy vey i am now a cruzmissile

I heard Trump beats on his two kid's Jewish spouses on the regular.

They realize this which is why no one will get to vote this time around

Correct.

He once raped and murdered a 13 year old Jewish girl in the middle of 5th Avenue.

I used to be a Democrat, but then my party changed

Sadly these people represent a small minority of Hillary voters. Most of them want to be told how rotten they are for being white and be told that they aren't good enough for her.

He held a satanic orgy on a pentagram drawn in the blood of virgins, aired it on prime-time HBO in the middle of Times Square.

This.

I never left the left. The left left me.

Most of them want public health care and to repair our failing infrastructure using tax dollars.

THE TIDE IS TURNING.

>repair infrastructure
This, I was actually liking Sanders for a while, because he actually talked about infrastructure issues.

Donald Trump doesn't seed his torrents

When mixed group that had been picking on me for years thanks to alphabetical seating, told me I was the "racist that had been oppressing their black ancestors". I realized that anyone could be labeled as a racist by oppressive bully. Outlaw alphabetical seating!
>White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “
>“implicit bias that all of us, unfortunately, may still have”
nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/clinton-country-must-confront-implicit-bias-after-shootings-n606241
insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=egr01a6oDMo

Why is there always talk about repairing infrastructure? What infrastructure is it that needs repairing? My city has been building new roads and highways at a frantic pace for the last decade. Several of the major roads near my house are being tripled in size. All the residential streets are in the process of being completely redone and they're redoing the sewage and water lines while they've got it dug up. It seems to me like our infrastructure is being maintained and expanded pretty well. If your infrastructure is messed up maybe you should be asking your local elected officials where all your taxes are going?

>Hilary Clinton lost a shit ton of normie votes because of that.
>This means Trump will win

I'm gonna gib moi meet a gud o'l rub

wtf i hate donald trump now

BLM is literally doing god's work for Trump

and all the hard lefties in the Dem Party will keep pushing Hillary to appease BLM and the other crazies

Honestly BLM might hand Trump a huge victory in November

I was a communist until I got a job.

berne
down
this
house

In Houston we just had an overpass collapse.

Were there niggers protesting under it? Please say yes.

Trump was already going to win even without her constantly shooting herself in the foot, but no complaints here.

People are finally fed up getting pushed so far leading good lives being good people and the get shit on for their skin color its glorious the Normie's are rising

Normies are becoming Stormies!
>tfw the 4th Reich is within your lifetime

Good

This. I'm not even white and I can see that people are pushing whites too far.

Inb4 trump is somehow better He does however call anybody he doesn't like a dummy and or loser

Not quite far enough, no uprising by white people yet. I don't know what will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, but it'll happen eventually.

Uhhh Houstonian here. Wtf? Where and when was this?

You mean, blaming one race for the problems of another doesn't bring people closer together?

hillary is the only globalist ticket.
shes winrar.
.fin

The interstate also has a large amount of issues, and that is joint jurisdiction between federal and local governments.

Diversity is strength you fucking shitlord.

Diversity is weakness.

Come to New Hampshire and say the same thing.
Our roads get fucked up every winter and they need constant repair.

>Actually, there are more white people protesting than white people
The exact moment she got red-pilled.

That's because a truck boom hit it. Not due to disrepair.

Unity will inherently create diversity.

Come to PA, we have like 80% of the failing bridges in the country.

Bridges man, everywhere.

Have you not seen the grades our infrastructure receives?

I grew up with "color blind" education

Now they're telling me that this is wrong

Jesus fucking Christ. They've turned into the very racists they told me were bad when growing up, by doing the same things.

we're white what are we gonna do write a strongly worded letter ? it'll be the nogs who incite any race war or uprisings

I hate niggers and am white and I'm still voting for her even though I know she's a criminal.

Because far right extremism needs to be BTFO over and over until it never shows up again.

Trailer trash thief who runs a corrupt foundation that steals from the poor

Get out

The problem is white people have no sense of tribalism in america.

Blacks see these police shooting videos on (((the media))) and they get angry and want to do something because what they see and are told is that cops are executing them everywhere. Which is false.

White people aren't allowed to really come together and show solidarity as a racial group or talk about the things that effect them. Its considered white supremacy or racist.

Im not sure at this point that white people are going to come together in any meaningful way to protect their interests. Instead they just keep conceding more and more.

>More tax dollars

>more affirmative action

>more diversity quotas

>more indulging/enabling of racist blacks in media and entertainment

>more concessions of leadership positions

NONE OF IT IS WORKING. Black people are a fucking mess. THAT is what is truly being left out of this conversation about race right now. Its is a one sided smear job by (((those covering it))) directed at white people.

What the fuck do I have to do with cops and how they conduct themselves? Nothing. Im not apologizing for this shit. Im not going to check my privilege. I don't expect black people to apologize to me every time a random nigger acts like a nigger.

The fire rises

nice bait

>revolt
>only shares four, likely cherry picked, comments

OP is and always will be a faggot.

I know that feel, I too am a former white libtard, I stopped being one once it became clear that my kind wasn't welcome anymore.

>stop liking things I don't like!!
You're as bad as the niggers.

you're mentally ill, know that

>Hates niggers
>Voting for the nigger enabler

wew.

>Far right extremism is not mental illness because I say so
>Anyone who isn't a far right extremist is mentally ill because I say so
Armchair psychiatry is a common tactic of the far right. Another reason why you all must go.

>He doesn't believe it's not just all trump supporters brigading her facebook

Normies support Hillary in the numbers. We wont be able to stop them.

Faggot. Do you have no idea how facebook works, you moronic faggot?

Same here... once they stopped lynching niggers and using taxpayer funds to openly genocide other groups of brown people I decided they simply weren't representing the America I want to live in any longer.

I would vote for her 1000 times if I could because it means I'm not voting for someone who enables the kind of retard that browses this board every day and goes on Reddit.

Niggers are honestly better than the far right.

>calling whites racist turned them into racists

Like pottery

>implying tumblr and huffpo are better
i mean i feel your pain, but whatever

I would fucking drop you in real life, you edgy faggot.
>i le h8 niggrs just liek u gais ;)
Dumb racist faggot. I hate you, how's that?

>cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I was 12 once too, I feel ya.

This is what they like to call one of them "Self Fulfilling Prophecies".

>Trading white votes for black supporters that won't even bother voting.

What a dumb bitch

i used to be a steven colbert white liberal... all it took was getting a job to turn me

>I would le hit you in real life!!!11
Kill yourself back to Sup Forums, Facebook, or Reddit.

Tumblr and huffpo are better.

Yeah Yeah most of them are so cucked to the idea of what they think the Dems stand for that they'll vote for her anyway. They don't fucking understand she isn't pandering, she genuinely doesn't care about white people in this election cycle

>generic le go back 2 Sup Forums response
>tumblr is better
Fuck off

one of my bffs who is indian is voting trump

DEUS VOLT

You're certainly entitled to your opinion user

Trump already btfo the far right. Only the far left, uhh.left

How else do you expect me to respond to the most facebookfag comment you can possibly make: "I would hit you IRL not on the internet"??? It doesn't deserve a real response and you shouldn't be here if you're still making comments like that.

I would shoot you with my gun if you ever tried to hit me. Epic, isn't it?

And yes tumblr is better than retarded right extremists because no one actually takes tumblr seriously except for other tumblr users. People also grow out of tumblr. The same cannot be said for right wing extremists retards who will remain right wing extremist retards for life.

The only issue now is if someone reminds him of what happened to the Indians/Poles/Sikhs/Chinks in the UK after they voted Brexit.

What the fuck does she know about unseen barriers?

She's literally at the sub 1% income level, and has impunity to virtually anything. She's incapable of relating to any of her voter base on any real level. I wish that any would-be voters would actually get that.

Oh God, just stop, already.

The race-baiting has intensified so much that it's backfiring

tfw your hope for a Trump victory turns into almost complete confidence in a Trump victory.

Last night, cars were stuck on it from to the traffic backup due to the riots in dallas, it couldn't take the strain and got BTFO

The statement itself is bad but the fact that Correct the Record is attacking her own supporters is whats screwing her over.

he jokingly talks shit about pakis and chinks a lot, not sure about the others, or the general consensus on Indians in my part of the US. I don't have much issue with them compared to niggers and spics.

>t. Facebook pro
Kill yourself.

hes in tears IRL famalam xD

100% percent truth

I turned a far left communist manifesto friend of mine into a literal stormfag.
I'm not even that nationalistic about whites, rather than just European whites and Europe homogeneity.

>Not even trying to hide the fact that you're from reddit
This board is fucking ruined because of /r/the_donald
Holy shit.

at this point ,if I were American I would vote for Hitler

1) there weren't riots 2) they weren't violent enough to go back in time and cause a bridge collapse the day before

You're not alone m8. Voted Obama twice, Zimzam, the gentle giant and a healthy dose of Thomas Sowell cured me of liberalism.

Family too.

I think we're finding some solidarity and tribalism in Trump's campaign. But we're not quite riled up enough for a real race war. Honestly, the blacks don't know what they're getting themselves into with this race war thing, webm related.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>I'm going to vote against what I believe because some of the other people who share those beliefs are dumb
Jesus Christ, dude. Do you realize how stupid you look right now? You're voting against what you believe in just to spite others. Maybe it's just the attitude behind being a fucking retard that I don't get, but your idea seems so fucking backwards.