Is Reese the coolest protagonist of all time?

Is Reese the coolest protagonist of all time?

The answer is yes.

nah

Why he didn't become a star in Hollyjew?

Ahem...

Is this from that cop show?

Ripley is a qt but not really that cool

>Never seeing Police Squad! In Color
>Not recognizing Detective Frank Drebin

I almost feel bad for you

Because the best actor's never get the recognition they deserve. The terrible ones on the other hand.

Well his best friend liked him so much that he sent him back in time to fuck his mom and become his dad. So he's a pretty cool dude.

Quick quiz! Without looking it up, can you recall how Reese actually died in T2?

You should be able to solve this.

>Reese
>died in T2

wat

When people say they like T2 over Terminator I automatically know I can't talk movies with that person. It's the perfect test. Another one is if someone says Nick Cage is a terrible actor. You're onions are shit.

Agreed. Its a great litmus test for taste. I can still talk movies with them because T2 is a fine film in its own right, but thinking its on the same level or better than T1 is a huge red flag.

this.

alien>aliens
t1>t2
mad max>the road warrior.
predator 2>predator

the ultimate pleb filter list.

>predator 2>predator
Nice b8.

It's a shame Biehn never went further than his work with Cameron. He did a great job in this role and showed a lot of range

100%
I wanted to order a Vietnam raincoat because of him when I was in high school but my mother said I would look like a shooter and wouldn't let me. Maybe I will tonight. Would be a rad was to conceal a shotgun I think that's legal

Alien > aliens
Debatable.
T1 > T2
Correct.
Mad Max > road warrior
Bait. Fury road > road warrior
Predator 2 over > predator
Correct.
OP yes

Please be b8
though I won't deny how cool the jacket looks

>Fury road > road warrior
opinion=trashed

those Vandals are one of the greatest pair of Nike's ever

been trying to get my hands on them for a year now
and no luck

Yes

Of course he is! He is the OG Solid Snake after all.

Trick question?

BEIHN?

I've always been a fan of Marty's. Also a contender for OPs question

he was a /k/ sperg plus he had a terminal case of oneitis

That was a deleted scene, asshole. Wasn't it?

I heard they rereleased them to promote that shit fest of a movie called genysis.

Reese was in the extended t2 talking to Sarah in a dream saying she has to save their son then leaves and she chases him down the hall leading outside giving a preview of the later nuke dream. He doesn't die though.

I consider Terminator 1 non-canon because it's barely got Arnold in it. It's mostly about some plain jane chick and a guy who can't even kill the villain, he needs his woman to do it.

T2 > T1

>best actor's
Jesus fuck.

Objectively the only right answer.

>wants to fuck his mom; become his father

oedipus please

Isn't he a virgin?

What other action films have this sort of "tough but fallible" protagonist? Where they're not hyper-knowledgable, indestructible supersoldiers and instead rely on grit and basic survival skills to carry them through?

The original Die Hard and First Blood (to an extent) spring to mind.

Age has not been kind.
He was always a great actor and deserved better than what he got. Tombstone was his last big deal role (don't argue his bit piece in the rock)

>In an early draft of Alien 3 written by William Gibson, Biehn's character Hicks (who had survived the events of Aliens) was to become the protagonist, replacing Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver).[5] However, Walter Hill and David Giler penned the final script, which had Hicks killed off in the opening scene. Biehn, upon learning of his character's demise, demanded and received almost as much money for the use of his likeness in one scene as he had been paid for his role in Aliens.

Kek

Nah :v)

>William Gibson
As in the William Gibson? Fuck me. We can only imagine.

damn, big fucker must've ate a ton of rats and lifted the busted bodies of T-600s down in the underground

>ctrl+f "Snake Plissken"
>no results

god damn I love True Lies. Except for the part where she gets made into an agent too because she accidentally killed people by dropping a gun.

Jack Burton > Snake Plissken