How accurate is this?

how accurate is this?

So Morocco is Europe?

Quite accurate

Not at all, my european friend

to be fair, algeria is more european than countries like ukraine

Turkey is european we are very progressed

Fixed

Eastern Europe starts at Rhine and the Alps.

seems about right

This tbrh lads

This
Estonia is also European

Czechia is European

Africa, Turkey and Russia are the borders of Europe.

Kill this meme

Transylvania is a European exclave

it's less wealthy than estonia, it's slavic, it's been under either russian or german domination for all of its existence, it's an ugly shithole filled with commieblocks and white trash
how is it more european than any other eastern euro country?

Oh, I guess that leaves just us as the only Europeans in the 'non-European' part of OP's map.

pretty sure that you're poorer than estonia and still slavic

Fixed

autism

>it's slavic
it's celtic, dude

>Sup Forums memes
protip: nobody outside of this board thinks that czechia or slovenia are in any way different from any other eastern euro country
haha

The Frankfurt Parliament wanted to allow Czechia into Germany, Bohemian nobles ruled the Holy Roman Empire, they are Catholic/atheist and not Orthodox, it used to be richer than Austria, Czechs are European

Fxd

>mad suicidal pagan land is not included

>pretty sure that you're poorer than estonia

>implying I'm poorer than some Finnish toilet cleaner

Balkanocroats as jelly as ever, I see

>Worst parts of Czechia are Yurup

Europe ends at the Rhine.

Russians are the ones who clean our toilets, Estonians are taxi drivers

wanted to allow the german parts, aka sudetenland into germany
bohemian germanised nobles used to rule the hre during certain periods
they are actually almost 100% atheist, but traditionally protestant (see: hussite rebellion)
it was never richer than vienna and its surrounding regions

open a history book before you open your mouth next time, amerishart.

your gdp is much lower than estonia's

Estonia is a typical Eastern nation in that it invests everything in its capital while the countryside is full of drunks singing Katyusha.

>2007

estonia, just like latvia, has no countryside
it's basically a city state, where only the capital matters, where half of the entire population lives and all of the business is concentrated.

Doesn't matter. Our development model hasn't changed into a shitty Eastern European one overnight just because of the financial crisis.

Excellent post

the swede gets it

This is less and less true with each passing year.

fixed

No

No

Slovenian is basically just more sophisticated Serbo-Croatian, and that doesn't count for much in this world.

If anything Slovenian is less sophisticated Serbo-Croatian. We are Cosmopolitan, you are provinicial

>wanted to allow the german parts, aka sudetenland into germany
Sudetland meme is 20th century thing
>bohemian germanised nobles used to rule the hre during certain periods
Jošt Moravský and Václav IV was Czech, Karel IV was raised French and Sisigmud II was Hungarian
>it was never richer than vienna and its surrounding regions
By 15th century Prague was 3rd largest city in Europe

>open a history book before you open your mouth next time, amerishart.
You should do it first

both are less sophisticated versions of Czech.

>Corsica
>Not Africa

If you added Greece it would be 10/10

We are both provinces, only we orbit Vienna and you Istanbul.

>Sudetland meme is 20th century thing
just like germany, which was founded in 1871. you were a part of austria, sure, but that's not germany, is it? germany was an ethno-state, austria was a multinational empire with many semi-decentralised regions.
in short: there were never any plans for czechia to be included into germany. if anything, only the sudetenland, inhabited by germans.
>Jošt Moravský and Václav IV was Czech, Karel IV was raised French and Sisigmud II was Hungarian
please remind me what language they spoke and to whom they swore allegiance? ah yes, they were germanised nobles, just like i said.
>By 15th century Prague was 3rd largest city in Europe
irrelevant. moscow is like 3 times larger than st. petersburg, yet st. petersburg enjoys the highest standart of living in russia. not to mention that the imperial court and all of the nobility was concentrated in vienna, not in prague, during the times of the austro-hungarian empire.

>You should do it first
no, YOU should do first, and stop listening to your educational system's propaganda.

Portugal and Spain should be excluded too

Doesn't matter for us. We live in Central Europe but genetically we are Central Asians of Iranic origins.

Frankfurt Parliament was in 1848 :^)

Saint Petersburg is in Europe lads.

And Athens too.

>please remind me what language they spoke and to whom they swore allegiance? ah yes, they were germanised nobles, just like i said.
Holy Roman Princes were required to speak all Imperial languages
these were: Latin, German, Italian and Czech.

also you seem to be talking only about 1870+
Ignoring 1k years of history. :^)

Slavs and Balts are closer to Indian and Iranic people than to Westerners and their Europe.

>in short: there were never any plans for czechia to be included into germany. if anything, only the sudetenland, inhabited by germans.
>"On the other hand, Bohemia and Moravia were to remain within the confederation, in spite of large non-German populations and Czech efforts to the opposite."

>only the sudetenland, inhabited by germans.
Again, the so called "Sudetland" is 20th century meme

>please remind me what language they spoke and to whom they swore allegiance?
To Karel IV, later to Václav IV and then to Sisigmud II. With exception of Sisigmud they all spoke Czech and some other tongues (latin, Italian, German etc.). Karel IV passed a law where Imperial electors were ordered to teach their sons Latin, German and Lingua Slavonica (Presumably old Czech).

>irrelevant
Prague being the most important city in 15th century Central Europe is "irrelevant"? Did someone hurt you? What is the source of your rectal bleeding?

Fixed

neither was it the start of germany nor did it provide its constitution.
>they were all required to speak german in front of their emperor
>b-but they also spoke latin and slavic, s-so they were totally 100% czech
okay, butthurt, lol

>Prague being the most important city in 15th century Central Europe is "irrelevant"?
what source do you have on that? how do you measure relevancy? how do you know that wien, krakow or budapest weren't more important in the region? because all of these cities sure held more regional power than czechia did, as well as more influential universities.

>they were all required to speak german in front of their emperor
Why would Karel IV force little Václav to speak German to him?

what language did they write their chronicles in?

You're all wrong

This except move us to asia

I don't actually know if this map is correct

Czech nobility Czech.
German nobility German.
Sometimes Czech nobility German or Latin or Italian.
German nobility sometimes Italian, French or Latin.

What are you trying to say?

>Is Czech republic western?
No. We were part of Eastern Bloc.
>Is Czech republic eastern?
No. We were part of Holy Roman Empire.

>Were Princes required to speak all imperial languages?
Yes
>Did they?
No

>what source do you have on that?
It's common fucking knowledge, see wiki.

>How do you measure relevancy?
I dunno, what about being capital of SIR or the 3rd largest city in Europe?

> how do you know that wien, krakow or budapest weren't more important in the region?
Because they were small?

>because all of these cities sure held more regional power than czechia did, as well as more influential universities.
Charles university was the first in the area and remained the most important until Hus.

Vita Caroli was written in Latin.

What's your problem, honestly?

sure, gypsy

I’m not sure about Algeria, but Tunisia is certainly more European than Ukraine (or Russia, for that matter)

if you define 'european' as italian. but sure, a country that just allowed non-muslims to marry their women is more european than ukraine

uh no

>It's common fucking knowledge, see wiki.
size !=relevancy when the fucking parliaments sit in vienna and budapest and local parliaments on the level of prague elsewhere.
>Because they were small?
i-fucking relevant, as explained earlier. size does not automatically mean relevancy.
>Charles university was the first in the area and remained the most important until Hus.
it doesn't matter if it was the first in the area if the university of cracow was founded only 16 years later and the university of vienna only 17 years later.
compare the relevancy of alumni from vienna to the relevancy of alumni from prague. who made more discoveries, inventions? who got more prizes?
>What's your problem, honestly?
it rustles my jimmies when people pretend that the czech republic is in any way different from other former warsaw pact countries, when hungary has had a much more glorious history, having called the shots in the austro-hungarian empire and controlled half of the balkans and poland had an actual nation-state of its own, not cucked by germans.
your only claim to relevancy is having been a part of the hre, having had a big city, and having had some nobility that was relevant in the hre.
Sup Forums and you shouldn't act like you're any better than the rest of eastern europe, when you simply aren't, neither history wise, nor economy wise (again, estonia outclasses you economically by far).

Nice

>ooga booga

>size !=relevancy
Size=>relevancy; if you want to proof otherwise, provide proofs
>compare the relevancy of alumni from vienna to the relevancy of alumni from prague. who made more discoveries, inventions? who got more prizes?
In our timeframe (Charles IV-Hussite wars) no one because higher education was all about theology,

>it rustles my jimmies when people pretend that the czech republic is in any way different from other former warsaw pact countries
So your whole agenda is dragging us to your level? Why haven't you said that before.

i fixed your map user

stop arguing my fellow Central Europeans

>Size=>relevancy; if you want to proof otherwise, provide proofs
i already mentioned several times that the centers of power were in vienna and budapest and cities like cracow or zagreb were centers of regional power on the same level as prague. what other proof do you want? are you going to deny that austro-hungary was ruled from the hofburg in vienna, with budapest having had some relevancy as well?
>In our timeframe (Charles IV-Hussite wars) no one because higher education was all about theology,
so now you cherrypick timeframes to fit your worldview, while the map i posted in the op clearly shows modern day europe, as it has existed since the end of ww2.
>So your whole agenda is dragging us to your level? Why haven't you said that before.
first of all, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? lithuania isn't that much worse than czechia, when you're on place 37 in international gdp per capital rankings and we are on place 41. your statement only shows that you have some kind of sick superiority complex, where you need to feel superior to "us" (meaning other eastern europeans) to feed your ego.
second of all i was speaking of former warsaw pact countries. lithuania and the rest of the baltics were a part of the soviet union. i was comparing you to hungary, poland and slovakia.

Mash'Allah brother

>so now you cherrypick timeframes
Take some pills on your reading conprehension. We were talking about this timeframe the whole time since your claim about "it was never richer than Vienna and its surrounding regions".

>your statement only shows that you have some kind of sick superiority complex
More likely you are having some sort of inferiority complex, since I am not the one throwing around insults and baseless claims. Also this is not about "inferiority" or "superiority", but about cultural proximity to catholic/protestant cultural sphere (Europe) or orthodox/Islamic sphere (Russia/Balkan) and frankly the perception of "Anything east of iron curtain, except for DDR=Russia/Balkan" hits us the worst.

it hits you the worst, when there are countries that are better off than you, that simply get put into the "east=automatically shit category"?
you're very ethnocentric, and again, your superiority complex shows.
nobody cares about your romance with the holy roman empire. you're not special.

also:
>pairing catholicism and protestantism when you were protestants, while poland and hungary where catholic, so closer to rome and the original meaning of "europe" (which came from the former domionons of the roman empire)
>putting orthodox and islamic into one category
holy fucking shit

Its all europe but only the left side is white.
Also Finland goes with the east.

Considering that being european means being a smug tranny homogay cuck, no we are not european

Not accurate at all, Eastern Europe is a valid political entity inextricably tied to Western Europe. This is thread is inaccurate, and homosexual.

Yeah, that seems about right.

>West "European" barbarians calling Eastern Europe non-European

Technically Iceland is on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. The western portion is North America, and the eastern portion is Europe.

Protestant Europe = core Europe

Tu puta madre puto Ruso.

Yeah fuck off we're full.

>actually taking the baits from potato farmer

>Finland
>Europe
>Czechia
>Not Europe
autism

>belgium
>even a country

when will you learn you fuging peat-gavels :DDDDD

Phew. My city made it, barely but still.