Thoughts on Annie Clark's directorial debut, Sup Forums?

thoughts on Annie Clark's directorial debut, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=L5nNM47QQZQ

Never heard of him. Couldn't even finish the trailer, looks like derivative trash

I hate women

meme hair

White mom lives with some weird white lesbian and white dad, and they have a black child. On the morning of the black child's birthday, Mom finds dad dead. She tries to hide the body for an unknown reason, and evades the weird lesbian and the black child through the house, until a guy in a panda suit rings the bell, because they hired him for the black child's birthday. She offers him $1000 and a bag of medical marijuana for the suit. She then dresses the dead father in the suit and puts him at the head of the table at the birthday party for an even more inexplicable reason. His head falls into the cake and they remove the panda costume to reveal it's the dead father inside. Movie fades to black and it says something along the lines "and that's the memory the black child suppresses from her 7th birthday... even though the mom meant well and was just confused... and even though her therapists says this is why she's afraid of intimacy".

>shit meme "musician" who's currently lesbefriends with shit meme "model", makes the jump to making shit meme movies.

What a fucking time to be alive.

Actor is a pretty nice album and her hair is always kino. Not really interested in her work in film desu.

iloveyou.webm

never saw it but I'm sure it's GOAT

MCU tier

>Directed by 4 women
Woah, now I have to see it. I'm glad they told me women were behind it because I was thinking it was just regular straight white male trash, but now I see that it must be good.
You can't go wrong with women, no siree.

Most beautiful woman on the planet

>le MCU
There hasn't been a new post in 3 days.
There's barely any OC at all.
Face it, your forced meme is dead.
It was a nice idea but you're the worst type of autists, the kind where you don't make shit.

>currently lesbefriends with shit meme "model",
That's over. She's with KStew now.

>monogamy existing for homosexuals
funny

Again.

Man she looks like shit nowadays.

>four deadly tales from four female filmmakers

i'm really glad they pointed that out, i would've assumed all those feminine names were actually men.

thanks movie poster, you're progressive.

Chapter II of Annie's story coming out this spring, senpaitachi

why isn't this mcu faggot rangbanned?

>>natural hair
>>meme hair

I think the movie looks decent, girls a cutie too so i'll risk wasting time.

>what does it feel like to be a woman in music?

they were going for the alliteration you butthurt redditor

Her guitar is pretty cool tbqhwyf

posted a chapter 2 preview in the /hr/ theads, famalams

loved the film

listen is it cecelia condit-core or what

Her segment (aside from the stop-motion scenes between each short) was my favorite. That being said, it still wasn't great and the movie was awful.

is this empty revolver girl.gif

Fucking lel please be true

This is exactly what I was thinking coming into this thread

I don't know what the fuck kind of autism is happening in here but the movie is complete shit

It is

XX was a very weak horror offering. The Birthday party was for me the weakest story. It was just awful, amatuerish annoying bullshit. Not scary, not unnerving, not funny, not smart, just pathetic and pointless.

The rest of the movie was not much better. I am not one of those women bashers but this was pure shit. Pushing it as an all women portmanteau was barrel scraping for popularity. The animation between was quite nice in a generic and completely unrelated way.

Her time had passed, she's no longer qt indie singer, with passion for music. Watch tour videos on her youtube channel and american music hall concert, that was her prime.

She looks too much like a younger version of my mom which makes it really weird

I am a nu male and i worship unattractive lesbians who come from money

i love annie so much, but this doesn't look very good

>tfw annie clark look alike with amazing rack

Probably likes capeshit and animu

Isn't she a coke head?
Gross. Modern "creatives" are a joke.

Four freaky fables you fucko

>natural

Oh child.

>3 posts discussing actual movie.
>On a TV and Film board.
>The rest are discussing feminism, lesbianism and music.

You are your own worst enemy Sup Forums. You are scum and I don't understand why you don't stick to Sup Forums and /pol. Genuinely don't fucking get you.

You fucking plebs.

Ironic...

The box one is the only one that looks decent, but even then it looks as though it could devolve into le creepy kid memology.

Why didn't St. Vicious get her gf to act in it? Is she fucking Kstew or Cara I can never remember.

The movies gonna be shit, it's being pandered as feminist shit so we can discuss it being feminist shit.

Jennifer lynch and Mary Harron were supposes to be in this shit.

I guess they bailed when it got to bad for them.

>XX

X = kris
X = ten

XX = kristen

>Fucking lel please be true
It's literally the entire plot from start to finish, yeah. It's from a previous XX thread. All stories are shit, but this one is just absolutely bizarre.

These are the others:

>Mom lives with dad, son and daughter. They're riding the subway train and the son asks some old guy beside them what does he have in the box. The old guy shows him, no one else sees it. Suddenly the son stops eating. Then he tells his sister, and she stops eating. Then they tell dad, and he stops eating (this is all in the course of multiple days/weeks/months, so the son already looks emaciated and they go to the doctor in the meantime etc.) Then mom has a dream that she's being eaten by the other three, Hannibal-style. Then it's Christmas day, and she says it was the best Christmas they ever had, and while opening presents she remembers the box guy from the train. She asks the son what was in the box, and he tells her nothing. Fast forward and all the family except her died in the hospital of malnutrition because they still refused to eat. She now roams the subway trains trying to find the old guy, and says "I'm hungry". The end.

>Mom has a devil's child for a son, she kills him by hugging him to death when he's about to turn 18.

>Some retarded pot smoking college kids go on a hippie road trip and find some ancient indian cave paintings, and get killed by the ancient indian cave witch.

That's the best women have to offer.

a lesbian woman

Only one story is by the OP chick, the others are by different women.