>Soccer players aren't athlet-
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk

Brazilian Ronaldo could've have played handegg if he wanted to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Gemili
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember when he went to Lma to play the qualifiers his girlfriend had cheated on him recently so all the stadium had cutouts of her face.

>soccer

You'll always be Brazilian. You'll always have a Brazilian accent when you speak English and there's nothing you can do to change that.

based cholos with the bants.

last two numbers

who's ever claimed that footballers aren't athletes? stamina, pace, vision and positional intelligence, agility, leg strength to hit the ball well and run well.

also: fat ronaldo wouldve died in the nigger football league. disregarding placekicker position, i cant think of any footballer who has the pace AND serious strength to play coon collision. the meme about footballers being fragile, frail pussies (mentally, if not physically too in some cases) is also pretty accurate.

>who ever claimed ...
Two examples:

> fat ronaldo wouldve died in the football league
If a midget like Trindon Holliday can play it so can Ronaldo

fat ronaldo could never run a 4.39s 40 yard dash. holliday's also probably stronger and more agile and quicker. footballing talent does not translate well to coon collision. coon collision is more about raw athleticism and power whereas football is more about talent using a particular kind of sporting object - the football.

Did you watch the video in the OP? Look at how fast he runs with THE BALL AT HIS FEET
Also watch this one where you can see how fast he can change direction:
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ

ronaldo - at best - would be a third or fourth string WR or CB in arena football - assuming he even has good hands.

i dont think you appreciate the speed and strength of niggers in coon collision. they are fuckin fast, strong, and big. really big. ronaldo would get knocked around.

ronaldo is 183 cm tall and weighed 75kg at barca apparently. he was thus 18 cm taller but only 1 kg heavier than trendon holliday. and niggers in coon collision are pure muscle. no room for body fat.

You could be right but look he was 75 kg because football requires a lot of running. If he was playing football he'd be a lot bigger.

ronaldo never had the physical discipline for a career in coon collision.

He could do just like this

>just doing that
it aint easy

Soccer is more about footwork and finesse whereas handegg is pure strength and downfield speed

most players look like they're just showing off when they do stepovers, but there's something terrifying in the way he did it
at least from a defender's point of view

Rich man's Adriano.

>but there's something terrifying in the way he did it
at least from a defender's point of view
yeah, thats true actually. i know exactly what you mean.

Couldn't a handegg player just do a job in an Akinfenwa/Elokobi type role reliant almost solely on strength?

probably more skilled than messi and much better physically. messi's consistency is just absolutely outrageous though and blows him out of the water from that perspective. its crazy to think 10 years ago a striker scoring at a rate of 0.5 goals a game was seen as absolutely elite and world class. but then again even the likes of lewandowski and kane are touching the 1.0 GPA these days, maybe it is just the way the game is evolving.

not at any decent level.

physicallity doesnt matter a fuck without technique in football.

this cunt: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Gemili

is an elite level sprinter who started off as a footballer and couldn't cut it at the 7th tier of english football.

Yeah but there's a difference between being strong and quick in football. If you're only quick then you're going to be put on the wings or up front, that means you've got to at least be able to dribble the ball (see: Adama Traore). If you can't do that then you're fucked. You don't even need to dribble the ball to be a target man CF or a hulking CB

I clicked this video to check if a goal like @3:12 was there. I swear only this dude scored goals like these and I fucking loved them.

>tfw be a 9 yo kid
>dad goes to Madrid on a business trip
>brings me a Ronaldo halal shirt
such childhood joys

its fast and very efficient

yes you do though. you need to be very good technically

you put up akinfenwa as an example. he isnt actually good mate, he plays in the english fifth tier. but compared to the average joe he's light years better.

Wtf there are 2 Ronaldo’s? Why did this guy steal CR7s name?

I'm being baited but I can't help it. This Ronaldo came before CR7. This Ronaldo also won a World cup.

>71
wew

yes

google odell beckham soccer skills f2

also there's some big ass 6'4+ apehoop players who could dominate in a pure target man role with their strength, pace, and jumping. never doubt a nigger in a pure physical role.

They're not static. When most players do stepovers they're standing still and then just dance on top of the ball. You can keep your eyes on the ball and that's it.

With him, he does them while moving at an angle from you. You need to make a tackle or he gets away. You don't know when to tackle when he's running like fucking cthulu.

considering his knees broke when they overloaded him with steroids, I doubt it

This rarely works, putting a giant dude just to score header goals is not good for a team in my opinion. I wouldn't like to play with a player like that on my team at least.

Who has ever said that soccer players aren't athletic?

What?

Soccer players are athletes. Just like long distance runners and long distance swimmers.

Still doesn't mean I have to like the sport.

>Brazilian Ronaldo could've have played handegg if he wanted to

Are all your video cameras from the 1960s? I thought I was looking at Johnny Unitas for a second there.

But I suppose he could play wide receiver, though I know you soccer players are pretty delicate and couldn’t take the hits.

>71

but how are you sure he isn't a macaco that constantly tries to revenge their family for you eating them?

hehe

you put the big nig up front and hoof towards him so he can hold the ball and/or pass to a teammate. headers are a nice bonus

I mena manure paid £75m for this

look where that got them lad

they're doing (somewhat) better than last season