One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born a niggress with mixed blood

I wish I was white user...my views are very conservative and I feel so ostracized from other blacks. Is there any place for a redpilled black girl in this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
youtube.com/watch?v=_xiL95jR44E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On this dick

tits or gtfo

In Africa.

you seem like a great girl
do you like 8inch white boi cock?

4th for muh white dik

That is flattering..I guess. But I'm still a virgin and probably not the most interesting at sex.

Showing your tits on the Internet is pretty degenerate.

are you that hot black chick with the you tube channel

He meant timestamp, user. there are no girls on the internet, it's a rule.

>mixed blood

breed with a white and aim for your grandchildren to be white. get away from the ghettos, no hope of a good life among a large demographic of coons. gl.

Kill yourself Coonisha

Don't worry blackanon. It's not that bad. Just get away from other black people. Most people just hate black culture. Except for 20 year old white people that have never seen a black person. They will try and act like black people they see on TV.

you're a unicorn, marry a white guy or an asian

I know very little about Africa. My family is from the Caribbean. I suppose I could go there, but I'm not too keen living in a country full of poverty and crime. I do love America, and I wish to stay. I just wish the degeneracy that's so rampant in my black community wasn't so high. I wish there was a way to truly fix this and unify ourselves as proud Americans.

Sorry for venting. It's a dumb fantasy I know.

LONDOOOOOOOOOOOON

PIC OF YOUR ARM WITH TIMESTAMP user, OTHERWISE FAKE AND GAY

>mythical half black conservative girl who is a virgin

If only it was a true

Post a pic of arm so we can see how dark/light you are.

I have a thing for right wing black girls they are rare as fuck on this planet how did you break the conditioning ?

Only correct answer. Not one drop.

Assuming this is real, why are you calling yourself a niggress? Respect yourself instead of trying to fit in with some poltards

you could try redpilling full blood blacks and educating them on shit since they might lower their WHITE RACISS guard when they talk to you

find a intelligent husband to have children with, if you are afraid of having a mixed kid or something just adopt since there's tons of kids with no parents

of if you like cunny find a girl from a east aryan race like a japanese or taiwanese or something

there's still hope nigress-user theres alot worse you could be born as like say a indian or pakistani woman

Yes there is, my hesitation with having kids with black chick or half is that raising kids today would be a bitch to do with how much the media tells black people that they are nothing more than hapless victims.

>implying you're a girl and not some lonely role-playing neckbeard

Both me and my coworker are red pilled black guys who browse Sup Forums. Instead of trying to fit into a group that shares you particular ideology, just come to your own opinions and live your life. Trying to fit in makes you sound try hard.

Don't worry, being white isn't that great. The race is full of self loathing cucks, that hate white culture. Atleast you can be proud of your heritage with out being called a fascist. Also take advantage of afrimitave action. Even though I'm white, I told the college I went To that my family is from argintina.

I need to go get some apple juice.

You could saddle up with this cowboy and have some almost white babies :^) basically italians :^)

>another black girl on pol

Both my parents are from Jamaica. I honestly don't know why I come to Sup Forums considering we're hated

i luv black girls

>tfw no thicc redpilled black gf

>saying you're a niggress
>not proving it at all

til then you're a fucking cis white male like the rest of us

I would bet a months pay that no nigress has ever even been on this board.

NiceB8

Have you tried moving to Jamaica

nah senpai chocolate girls make my balls tingle but you and OP are actually roleplaying neckbeards

Me too! Parents are from Jamaica, and grandparents are from Scotland. My father is an Indian.

I'm happy to see another femanon here in a similar situation. I normally keep quiet on here and just browse.

>encouraging race mixing
Better to die off than produce mulatto scum.

>making more italians
fixed for you
(italians are just mulatto scum)

Bullshit.
>this thread

Jamaicans girls aren't that bad, alot of them are actually sexy

as far as black girl tier goes jamacians are pretty high up, american black women are pretty fucking low on the tier list, pure african women are higher

jamacian men though are worthless most of the time

Meh, you just need to find a traditional white guy that respects you. You can do it user, I believe in you.

Sorry guys. I feel pretty odd doing this...but I am not bullshitting.

Post a time stamp with your arm in the picture.

You too, mon.

Also, I appreciate the posts on here. It's always interesting reading what other anons have to say.

Be politically active.
Conservatives would love your kind of representation.
take a look at Diamond and Silk, based Ben Carson, and that one 16-year-old

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers. Know the difference, it might literally save your life.

you're not nigger-dark tier so you got that going for you gj

Cute complexion. Post face pls

>Showing your tits on the Internet is pretty degenerate.

is someone gonna be able to recognize them?

newfag
post tits

NEW JERSEY
E
W

J
E
R
S
E
Y

Likely not, but it'll feel very strange. I want to save my body for marriage, which is why dating has been so difficult for me. I don't want casual sex or anything like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

If you're redpilled then why would you care what a nigger thinks about you?

Why don't you just act white and not give a shit about race?

You should be fine.

>Go back to /r9k/

Or find a non thug black dude/uncle tom, yes they exist.

Weak bait, kill yourself etc.

Are you trying to prove me wrong with a movie made by anti-white footfucker Quentin Tarantino?

Not to mention Hollywood itself if Jewish as fuck.

tits or gtfo

Get with a white guy

It's called bleaching for a reason

verily, southern italians are scum. northern italians are the Vale.

You sound like you have the right head on your shoulders. Don't worry so much about what some lefty cucks think of you.

Assuming this isnt a troll post. Dont you give up.

MUH WHITE DICK

Meh I'm just memeing. Just marry another red pilled upstanding individual and have children.

Yes anonchan, I will snuggle you and show you how to live like my people in the woods

There's a special heaven for red-pilled, civilized colored people

In the arms of a white man.

Work your ass off to start a national black republic. Work with the black panthers and invade a portion of Africa.
Thats not going to work though because niggers and you are too retarded and lazy to do anything.

Cute.

Aww sweetie. Be a colored lady like in this video and you'll be a true Nubian goddess.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xiL95jR44E

I was engaged to a beautiful girl like you. She broke my heart.

Anyway all that to say tits or GTFO. It's an unfortunate rule of the internet, but there you have it. Id love to talk more but I won't waste my time talking to what is likely a fat basement dwelling man

Step one is not to take advice from Sup Forums.

Step two is to be a good mother and citizen and encourage others to do the same. I can't really imagine black women talking about politics and culture but with black illegitimacy approaching 75% it's something that needs to be done somehow.

>tfw no pure gf

You're alright user, you're alright

Calm down Justin, I know you like interracial relationships but have some self respect

Were they firefighters?! :^)

Not the most appreciated type here either. Hispanic male, and was center-leftist for a good time. Now I'm just confused and not sure what to believe in. There are a lot of points from both sides I really believe in, like the right to carry, while wanting a separation from church and state, etc, but yeah.

I'm sure as long as you pay your dues for the betterment of society (i.e having a job, getting an education, helping others) nobody will have a problem with you no matter where you go, except maybe those few ethnic cleansers, but who really wants to appease them anyways other than people in their own safe space like Sup Forums?

No. She needs to find a good black man and make as many babies as she can with them to save her race and outbreed the ones we need to cull.

See if Dr. Ben Carson or Alan Keyes have and young sons

Or she can marry me

What happened?

italians are basically niggers
so are mexicans

I'm one too

Nice to see you guys around. I wish I had red pilled black friends, but they're all into nigger culture

> girl
> anime reaction images

Pick one

will u be my internet gf? :3

nice

are your pubes gnarly like a black chicks

>born a niggress with mixed blood
This is my fetish

OP if you're not trolling us, I recommend hanging out in comic book shops and playing D&D. I met some really cool black people when I was a kid that way. Be a black nerd and you won't get ostracized as badly, even black thugs have sympathy for "book n***as"

What's with the cat smiley thing? Are you a furry? I can handle red pilled negress, but I no abide furries mon.

The military. That's all I'll say until we get some legitimacy up in here.

>n***as
Why won't you say nigga? Fucking faggot

kek

Redpilled niggers don't like saying nigga.
They realize how retarded it is.

COLUMBUS
O
L
U
M
B
U
S

>all these americucks role-playing and fantasizing about ruining their genetic lineage.

Hitler was right, you're all a bastardized race of mongrel kike breeds in America.

She cheated on you?

Today OP was not a faggot.

>even black thugs have sympathy for "book n***as"
All black people are cancer. Including the lol look at me i'm a nerd black people. Plus blacks beat the shit out of other blacks for studying like white boys. They are animals and always will be. Stop sucking OP's dick because she put on a cute face and begged for your sympathy. There will be no room for sympathy soon.

Kill yourself you degenerate.

are you gay or something, faggot?

He said "Naggers," dude.
Racist piece of shit. :^)

This really it's the Black Culture that turns most people off. Generally whites will tend to be accepting of you act wh...

You know I can't really think of any good way to put that other than what I grew up hearing it called you have to be an Oreo.

Most people I know even ones that tend to lean racist myself sometimes included
And in their minds either at a conscious or more likely subconscious level it will just register

> that's just a white person with black skin.

Speaking purely for myself it's not blacks I don't like, it's their culture I would even marry a black woman if she was redpilled enough and had the same basic values.

Try to be white sounds pretty overdone and clichéd but that's really what it boils down to and even then you won't get a 100% success rate but with most whites people you're actually do just fine.

Don't give up hope