Was Big Kahuna Burger really that good??

Was Big Kahuna Burger really that good??

How did they get fast food burgers that early in the morning?

Wasn't it just a pineapple slice on a cheese hamburger?

i want a big mac so fucking bad right now

Jules is the kinda nigga who has a good girl but is addicted to the street rats.

Daily reminder that Marvin didnt warn Jeulz and Vince, maybe on-purpose
Vince may have killed him on-purpose for failing to be a good informant

welcome to america

Didn't Vincent say it was 11:22 am when they were in the apartment building?

McDonald's starts serving burgers at 10:30 am in Australia.

Haven't seen this since I was 11. That was almost two decades ago.
is it worth another watch?

why would you post this.

It's almost midnight and it would take me 45 minutes to get to the nearest Mcdonalds but I'm seriously about to do it now.

Fuck you.

>McToast
>McSpaghetti
>McHotdog
>McWedges

>hes never eaten another mans burger

looool

Many fast food joints are open 24 hours. Some people work graveyard shifts after all, there is a market for it (Even if you only have two or three people working in the early morning).

I think he means that places like to make me feel like my girlfriend dumped me all over again and only serve breakfast from 4AM 'til maybe 10AM. Just fucking put a burger on a bun for me, I know you have them, you fuckers serve breakfast all day

What was your favorite scene from this film?
Mine is:
>You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France?
>Le big mac

>Why do they call it that?

>I don't fucking know why, you stupid motherfucking jungle monkey, I don't speak French

It's 1:40 AM right now. I could drive down to Hardee's and get 1/3 pound beer cheese bacon burger and large drink for six bucks. Murica.

The hotcakes and sausage were my shit when I was a kid. Fuck I wanna go make pancakes now but it wont be the same.

Obviously they went to big kahuna burger you fucking idiot

Probably not, Jules just hadn't had meat in a while since his girlfriend was a vegetarian.

>McSpaghetti
Fuck I can't stop laughing, and why would you say cheese hamburger instead of cheeseburger?

I thought it was earlier. Around 7-something

roll