Why do Canadians Shitpost so much?

Why dont you ?
>checkm8

We Canadians aren't in deep shit with our demographics. We can joke around, while Americans are at the point of now or never.

>Canadian living in 'murica

That's like asking why fish swim, why birds fly, or why your mom turns tricks on the corner for dimes. Some things just are my Burgerstanian friend.

Ingesting dog semen seems to cause insanity.

A better question is why this board is such a shithole to begin with?

>1 post by this ID bait

>Sup Forums tier trash

>memes

>actual political or news threads slide in favour of the above

>no mods

Sup Forums should be deleted. It serves no purpose

shitposting is comfy and we are a comfy nation

No happenings, so they get bored

well said , and those kind of political post are my fav ! XD

If Trudeau was your PM / President, I'm sure you'd be shitposting too.

We didn't use to.
We learned that our opinions are taken seriously and will just be met with responses of A FUCKING LEAF.
So why bother?

aren't*

It's our diet of maple syrup and bark that makes us do it.

Maybe its just a cry for help

Fuck no.

It was never an issue until people decided to start making it an issue. Its a self fulfilling prophesy just like pol harbour was.

Then you've got absolute cancer like this guy
Trying to pretend he's an Aussie or something. Fucking cringe.

Because we're the best country to ever exist in history

I started the Canadians are shitposters meme by shitposting too hard on Sup Forums then it came over to here

AMA

Does your mom guzzle cum by the litre or gallon?

That's what happen to irrelevent countries that nobody talk about. They seek attention.

So what happens to you then my white friend?

I throw on my a proxy any time I feel the urge to post like a retard

So then take it off right now...

Because your country keeps fucking up, spreading the degeneracy to our cucked country

Our country is so shit and depressing that going outside makes us want to kill ourselves. Instead of succumbing to the leftist stockholm syndrome, many of us seek an outlet for our anguish. Some fuck mooses (meese), some make maple syrup, and the rest shitpost incessantly.

Oh, and also there are a lot of faggot retards in this country, so there's that too.

We are pretty relevant in Mercosur (Where we interact with other countries) so that's not a problem with us.

But America usually talk more about Mexico or Europe than Canada... so...

Our head of government is a literal meme, what do you expect?

What went wrong?

Nazi rape baby

the fact that youre mexican

I personally almost never shitpost on Sup Forums. I'll do it on other boards if everyone else is but I stay civilized here. Canadians tend to shitpost more because of a general superiority complex. I think Canada is pretty great, both in lifestyle and technology, but we can't really compare to the US in many ways and I think that a lot of Canadians are depressed about it and shitpost as a result.

Also multiculturalism and the cost of living up here tends to beat people down quite heavily. We don't really have a culture.

I'm from Spain idiota

I'm always so nice to everyone here. I would never shitpost.

oh, then's there's the problem

Coping mechanism.

Canada is mostly white and asian. Having said that, our society is pretty great, not going to lie. We do have a small infestation of disgusting poointheloos, but they're mostly contained to a small region. We can lay back and shitpost without worrying about being shot by african apes, raped by afghan refugees, or drowned by mexicans.

it's weird

canada only started shitposting when Trudeau became PM

majority of my time on here I remember canadians being nice, timid posters

too few not woke yet.

cucked from birth

smug for life

Climate change

Because if I'm labeled a shitposter despite rarely shit posting then I may as well be a fucking leaf