Which sport do you think has the worst or cringiest fanbase?

which sport do you think has the worst or cringiest fanbase?

my vote is for UFC. i have never met a UFC fan that was a nice guy. every time i go to a sports bar restaurant like applebees or TGI fridays and they are showing a live UFC fight, the whole place is packed with roid raging, neanderthal looking, most likely ex convict douchebags like pic related. im not saying all ex convicts are bad and that every UFC fan is like this, but from my experience the only people who are fans of this sport are top heavy, heavily tattooed, shaved head hardasses who get their rocks off on seeing 2 people fight almost to the death. i just think the whole scene attracts a douchey, unsavory element

lol, typical soyboy.

fuck you dude. i have more testosterone in 1 nut than you have in your entire body. if anything fans of this sport are being overmasculine to compensate for their rather unmasculine nether parts. its probably from all the steroids. to quote an old but slightly promiscuous female friend (which i have no desire to sleep with), no meathead type is ever well endowed. i guess that explains the monster pickup trucks and the hatred for anyone that might possibly have a bigger dick than them

MLS and it isn't even close.

Strangely, every MMA fan I've ever met doesn't appear to have been near a gym ever in his life.

Warhammer 40k and it's not even close

>fuck you dude. i have more testosterone in 1 nut than you have in your entire body. if anything fans of this sport are being overmasculine to compensate for their rather unmasculine nether parts. its probably from all the steroids. to quote an old but slightly promiscuous female friend (which i have no desire to sleep with), no meathead type is ever well endowed. i guess that explains the monster pickup trucks and the hatred for anyone that might possibly have a bigger dick than them

i dont like UFC but im pretty sure those roiders are just trying to get laid

i can respect that

Rugby league has the worst fans. UFC is a MMA is a very mixed bag.

I have to agree. UFC (or MMA) fanbase, in general, is really bad.

Soccer fans easy.

Most UFC fans in real life actually tend to be pretty intelligent. You've got roiders in every fan base. Online UFC fans are probably the most passionate and knowledgeable among all sports. Once again in real life the average ufc fan is interesting because how fast the sport is evolving and how accepting ufc fans are of that evolution. It would be like if the nba added a 4 point line and 90 percent of the fan base was like "cool let's see where this goes"

Soccer fans are just smug assholes in real life and in person. They seem to think that people who aren't soccer fans don't understand soccer. They act like it's a complex and beautiful game and when you explain it's basically a bunch of men kicking a ball around for 90 minutes, the flopping, the low scores, the fact most leagues are dominated by like 10% of the teams and that's why you don't like the sport they flip out

It's kind of like people who like donnie darko or the Wire. "i'm so smart i get this, anyone who doesn't like it must not understand it and be an idiot". Yeah the average american understands soccer, we just hate the sport.

How is the fanbase like in Brazil? Considering that it's a huge sport out there?

I just want to go to an american bar wearing a tap out shirt and just bleed with the boiisssssssssss

thanks for the pasta

i wholeheartedly agree i with this

MMA fans are usually horrible

MMA fans are manchildren just like wrestling and basketball fans. That said,
>unironically going to Applebee's

the worst are mma evangelists, you really don't need to explain helio gracie's life and miracles to random strangers every time there's mma on a tv nearby

I enjoy MMA mainly for the women looking at 2 females beating the living shit out of each other with a passion is the most beautiful thing to witness!

>soccer

Mexicans that like American football. They think they are better than anyone else and feel smug when someone mention something about football.

I think the same could apply to Americans who like soccer

Just look at /heem/ threads. Its all manchildren idolizing certain people or hyping shit matchups. I imagine 90% of them watch WWE and ruin /asp/

>its all manchildren idolizing people or hyping shit matchups

Welcome to Sup Forums friendo

>MLELS fans
>yes
>Real football fans
>no

Motherfucker, I have literally killed people for less than that. I'm not talking about navy seals copypasta shit, I'm talking about me blowing peoples' brains out for saying the wrong shit to me.

You've been warned. Back the fuck down now, or this shit will escalate.

Terrible bait