Post /CHI/ music

youtube.com/watch?v=JphZtpafdKY

queen
youtube.com/watch?v=gXqwO9ZsPLc

what's the point of these threads

to help me pass the time

:/

CHI
Remember to watch the conmebol qualifiers.

It wont ever be fine
Only death will end your suffering.
So here, take this.

when do they start?
maybe soon

i have this horrible predicament where i want to go to bed during the day but then when night finally comes i stay up to browse the web and miss out on sleep and it makes me feel even worse

iktf, but i usually feel like shit regardless sleep or no sleep

same here it doesn't matter how much i sleep i don't feel rested no matter what, but not sleeping enough still makes me feel physically ill.

i think i would have to sleep for a few years to no longer feel tired but i probably still would. anyways how u been?

could be worse, my mood switches without notice so i'm trying to relax while i don't feel too bad. what bout you?

ok i guess even though i've been feeling a little down the last few days

1 hour and 41 minutes from now.

stream? i'll watch i got nothing else to do

ok thanks. how was your day?

Reddit also has fairly decent streams
reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

It was alright, trying to figure out how i'm going to make some of the things I am planning happen, can't seem to manage to do anything concrete but atleast I got a rough outline about how i'm going to go about some things.

It's probably worth while to mention that I have had a rought idea about many of those things for months now and I have been just too inept to make anything happen.

like the traveling stuff?

Mainly yeah.

Might be worth mentioning that usa and mexico start their games a half an hour later than the south americans.

what country do you plan on going to? and I didn't know either one of them was playing

The argentina match probably has the most meme value so i'll probably go with that. Sup Forums is going to melt down if they blow it. Argentina will most likely win though.

I might post something about that after I have managed to make my trip happen. First I need to actually make it happen though.

get on a plane and go