We're all one race

>we're all one race
>the human race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWm-HSww_zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well that's one race niggers are losing

Blacks can't lose a race. Were too fast.

true dat

People who think this are intellectually on the same level as people who think God created Chihuahuas because there's no such thing as evolution

>we are all citizens of this earth we share
>we must get along

Pull your heads out of your asses.

Can't out run a bullet.

generations of running from the cops and the slave patrol payed off in the end

>we're all one race
>the animal race
>legalize cat fucking 2017

>evolution is how we came to be
>but different people living in different places for thousands of years all evolved to be exactly the same

liberal logic

>race
>species

That's 1984 style mental gymnastics right there.

Are you guys REALLY happy in Costa Rica?

I hope one day.

Those words will ring true and have a real meaning one day

youtube.com/watch?v=VWm-HSww_zY

Good.

Diversity doesn't exist, affirmative action is repealed, black lives matter is a hate group, etc. etc.

Free-will and human conscious dictates at the pivotal moment where you are birthed (disabilities aside) we are all perceiving the same because we are all the same and everything we think is nurtured.

There's no such thing as species
we are all animals

>we're all equal goy! one race!
>but jews are god's chosen people!

10/10 bantz

I've only seen pseudo-intellectual faggots make posts like this while never substantiating their point

That's because it's based on logical conclusion and progression based on general experience of state of consciousness. I didn't use scientific method to get the answer. It wasn't an answer. It was information for another set of patterns to get an answer elsewhere.
If you can't make the connections, you're missing the understanding.
The 1, the true form of thought is blank and slate. It has nothing because it is nothing. It is infinitely nothing. The child at birth is that.

>The child at birth is that.

You think babies minds are just empty when they're born?

>That's because it's based on logical conclusion and progression based on general experience of state of consciousness

Lol

You didn't refute anything and just literally repeated your argument. Like, literally. Nice intellectual debate, friend.

You aren't even saying anything, you fucking idiot. What am I supposed to argue with?

>our planet is overpopulated
>lets promote incentives for not having kids
>We need more workers
>refugees welcome, there is alot of room in our country

Meanwhile 3rd world countries keep being the main pump for shitting out kids

So, you don't see the social conflict but are a part of it?
You told me to give you evidence. You clearly don't understand it. Get to a point that you can. What the fucking back-end discussion is this?

>white people LITERALLY admitting that they're in fact physically slower than black people

Well yeah
Blacks had the three thousand years to practise running from things. First the wild animals, then their own villages after they got sold to slavery, then the plantations and now the police.