Dead serious question: how is she famous? I honestly don't know a single person who is a fan of her...

Dead serious question: how is she famous? I honestly don't know a single person who is a fan of her, and even the biggest libcucks and feminists I know think she sucks. Everyone realizes her act is just "muh vagina i'm a SLUT guys" over and over again. Plebbit and Goybook think she's shit.

Is it just the media trying to force her as some le strong independent outspoken feminist liberal "women are funny, get over it" type thing? Why are they still going for it when it's clear the audiences aren't into it?

Her uncle is Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer who is an extremely powerful person

That isn't fair

Welcome to Judaism

Because now that age is catching up with Sarah Silverman, they need a new shitty cunt with a grating voice.

>Religion: Judaism
Hmm

I read they are second cousins. Is he really her uncle? What a terrible family.

just think

a cow was killed, to dress a cow.

Jewish nepotism. Remember this answer the next time you want to ask a retarded question.

an extremely jewy publicitywhore, you mean

i enjoyed her show for the most part. there were some good skits on there. only watched a little bit of her past standup. it was alright, hits and misses.

>my world is the whole world

u amerikuks r in for a big shock when the FEMS DEATH CAMPS open after the wall is built

Anyone would do that for family how do you think she got tje Barbie role? Chuck is on the ways and means commitee, matell is owned by General Atomics who just happened a nice tax break and purchase order around the time she got the part.
Practically every single item made in this nation is ultimately owned by an arms manufacturer and Chuck Schumer places the orders.
Remember jer Bud Lite campaign? InBev, owners of Bud Lite, are themselves owned by Tactical Solutions. The entire nation is ran by various arms manufacturers

What are the best arms stocks to invest in

>nepotism is bad when it doesn't benefit me or someone i like

> a cow

A herd of them, most likely

Google owns Boston Dynamics which specializes in robot warfare. You know those captchas where you point out tires and shit? You are teaching their robot army what to.aim for.

that's exactly what nepotism is

shit homie, that's spooky.

Look at all the info younare handing a weapons compajy through captcha: not just a lexicon of words but visible parameters for road.signs, doors, store fronts where people have to go for food, trees so they can tell the difference between fauna and infrastructure, it sounds insane but Google basically a gun cd mpany amd we are handing them tons and tons of data

Why would a robot want to shoot up shops and street signs?

This is fucking insane, guys.

We all need to buy Sup Forums Passes right now and stop supporting this fucking monstrous behaviour.

Anyone who has read these messages and doesn't buy a Pass is complicit in future robot crimes

I feel the same way about Ralphie May. He isn't funny or talented at all and is disgusting to look at, but somehow he's got tons of comedy specials and fans.

>a gun cd mpany amd we are handing them tons and tons of data
GOOGLE IS TRYING TO JAM user'S POST

Why would a bunch of people with robot soldiers want to control places where food is at and know how to program their drones to be able to read addresses and self navigate?

Holy shit

Kikes never play fair friend.