Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, let's say you've discovered the Horn of Gabriel and learned that if you strike the correct note while in the presence of the black corner stone of the kaaba in Meccax you will become a god.

How the fuck do you go about getting in there? Are non-muslims allowed in? Would I have to fake it? Let's say just hypothetically some fuck from the Americas with no knowledge of Arabic or Islam wanted to pull this shit off, become Dr. Manhatten, and wipe that city off the face of the Earth; how the fuck would this person get past the fucking first step?

>the Horn of Gabriel
The what?
>Are non-muslims allowed in?
No, but the way they test for it is having you recite that thing. Y'know that "there's no god but alluh and Moohamhead is his prophet". If you can memorize that you're good.

I wouldn't want to become a god, but if I wanted to get to the black rock I guess I would dress like one and act like one.

Hire a guide, I'm sure there are muslims that don't speak arabic. After all, all of them have to make the pilgrimage, yeah?

First, see a psychiatrist.

I'm With Her

It's a hypothetical

I never said anything about my grandfather supposedly having the fucking horn of the angel Gabriel hidden in his fucking attic along with a fuckload of old notes in German detailing Biblical passages and shit while waxing on about metaphysics for like 400 pages like Michael Kirkbride and the Dahli Lama on acid.

Wear a burqa and dont get caught until you can do the thing

If you have this, please dont do this, I dont want Judgment Day yet, I am having sex with the redhead from the front desk at the hotel on tuesday.

Idk you got kind of specific towards the end

>horn of the angel Gabriel

And that's how we know you're talking bullshit. The trumpet sounding Jesus's return is never once mentioned to belong to or be used by Gabriel. The Gabriel part was non-biblical negro mythology they came up with after the fact.

>I'm sure there are muslims that don't speak arabic.
To be a muslim you have to say that declaration in Arabic so every muslim has to at least know how to say that phrase.

>Gabriel isn't in the Bible

Luke 1:11 would like to have a word with you

I would hypothetically behead those who insult user and crusade in his holy name

Teach me your ways, enlightened master.

He's right you know

He didnt say Gabriel isnt in the bible, he said that the horn of Judgment Day is never identified as being used by Gabriel in scripture.

Yeah, but then you are basically denying Christ and blotted from the Lamb's Book of Life, so then you're fucked user.

Yeah but what's to stop you from just bringing some iron or calling upon Chemosh. Both defeated YHWH in the Bible.

Mind explaining what it said, hypothetically speaking of course

Oh, and if I got godpowers what I'd do is I'd go to the girl I like and confess my love for her and build her a kingdom in the mountains and make her a princess and make everybody worship her as the goddess I see her as.
But if your goal is to blow the horn and become a god does that matter?

Alright so you know how Musk and a fuckload of physicists are saying reality is a simulation? This basically says that John Milton was right and his writings really did belong in the Bible. Some shit about how Joan of Arc was prophecied also comes up. I don't know man, shit reads like the 36 sermons of vivec as written by the author of house of leaves, it's not easy to understand. I'll bust out the manuscripts and any german anons can feel free to translate.

Long story short Milton believed God was literally an author and reality is a book he's writing, we are all fictional characters in book and it's possible for someone down a level (what we call fiction) to go up a level (what we call reality). My granddad figures that God is only a few levels above us and it's possible to go up enough levels to become his equal.

Cont

Supposedly YHWH is just another high level under some larger Brahman God (not to go full Hinduism on you) and he's just a guy with access to the writing utensils, console commands, lucid dream, whatever you want to call it. Supposedly though, anything this omnipotent God does is predestined. If that is in fact the case that means we are extensions of God's will, even when we work against him. When you fight God, you are Deadpool trying to kill the writer of his comicbook. The writer still has to write thst part in for it to happen. This part is actually accepted by mainstream Christianity, that God knows and planned everything that is going to happen and nothing that happens happens without his permission. The argument is that if God finds my subplot interesting enough he'll allow it.

Theoretically this would mean anything we think up is equally real to us, and things people in fiction think ip are also real, since according to the old man we ourselves are a work of fiction. To "go up a level" is to find an autist on the level above us who finds my character interesting enough to roleplay as. If he becomes delusional enough to think he is me, then he is me.