youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc
youtube.com/watch?v=2QOwAJ2ez6U
youtube.com/watch?v=vsPSCul4XUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Im a #Gowdygirl now!

As a former Democrat I often see these guys as demagogic without reason but this guy seems spot on enough that I could vote for him.

Goddamnit that was the best crucifixion I've seen since Mel Gibson showed me how the kikes skewered jesus.

#RoudyforGoudy

Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization.::

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Oh shit

kek

he's pretty good.

Why? Then Obama and Hillary would be forced to not cheerleader for them anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

I'd drop Trump for Gowdy in a heartbeat if he ran for president

Gowdy would be an awful pick. Any middle of the road voter wouldnt vote for that southern inbred.

Praise

Does he do anything other than talk about Benghazi?

fuck. yes.

Thank you for him, South Carolina.

He slayed Hillary on her lies.

Any reasonable person came to the exact conclusion he just did. Clinton is a corrupt bought and paid for piece of shit and this country will suffer under her.

He would be good chief of staff or sec of state maybe.
Hes already a member, no need to pull a seat for the top seat in congress.

Really? I think they'd push even harder to say that BLM isn't terrorist. This could be one of the final nails in the coffin of the two-party system in the US with the republican party fracturing after Trump and the democrats splitting between moderates and progressives.

You're welcome. Come on over and enjoy our mountains or our beaches anytime, user.

But people like Gowdy miss the whole point being Benghazi due to calculated steps or ignorance.

Hilary's lies may of lead to the embassy attack, But its because republicans and democrats that we are in that shit hole in the first place. Gowdy and other republicans like to look like heros when in fact they are just as much at fault for going to war in the middle east in the first place and voting for troops to continue occupation. Gowdy is a con man.

Pic related, the last republican president to actually address the issues of war.

I spend 4 years of college there already. I conaider it my second home.

Gowdy is good where he is, he's great at ripping apart Shillary and all of the corruption in this current administration.

Besides that I don't think he would even take the offer of VP.

Attorney General

Wow. This dude literally looks like a needle dick.

Apollo Justice lookin ass nigga

I think that spot is fished out, leaf.

Gowdy is great, I like Chaffetz better.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOwAJ2ez6U

Both are excellent

you mean how the romans skewered a kike with the help of other kikes

Chaffetz is a cuck youtube.com/watch?v=vsPSCul4XUQ

Wow they're just talking past each other and then Gowdy goes on to rattle off some pre-scripted "checkmate" babble.

So fucking what?

>when blacks feel threatened they pick up guns and riot
>when whitey feels threatened he starts "online petitions" or types angry posts about muh cultural marxism and muh race war on some anonymous nipponese forum

He's more passionate about one of our presidents and our country than you are about anything in your entire life. Who's the cuck?

Please, I would fucking love this. Gowdy's my boy

You're a fucking idiot if you can't see the point. Not going to spoonfeed it to you.

Post yfw democrats think forcing someone to answer a question directly is "talking past each other"

Chaffetz's a jew

Good too.

He's actually a mormon

A jewish mormon

Jew converted to mormon

>there are people who don't like mormons

Why? They're the only ones who remain pure.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I would rather see Trey as POTUS but still, holy fuck

It's a shame growdy suffers from severe depression, it's been there all his life.

Jew blood doesn't go away just like that. A jew can stop calling themselves a jew, but they're still a jew.

i don't believe it but if true ill take it

>Chaffetz's a jew
I was wondering what was off about his face, that explains it.

The point? Some contorted conspiracy theory?

Don't bother, I don't think you'd be capable of explaining any of that unfounded bullshit to me anyway because you clearly don't understand any of it yourself.

She didn't willingly lie.

>Hillary clinton gets away with what your average person gets life in prison for

>Conspiracy theory

>Things like MKultra were real.
>Things like Operation Northwood were real.

>Calling people conspiracy theorists in 2016 as if it's a potent insult

And when Italians feel threatened they switch sides

HOLY FUCK WAKE ME UP.
THIS IS MY DREAM

>didn't willingly lie
>lying by definition is to be deliberately untruthful
what are you saying?

She did, numerous times.

You're insane. Goodbye.

She lied under oath during the Benghazi hearings

Keep telling yourself that while you suck Donny Trump's microcock in your dreams you fucking NPC

You're retarded. Goodbye.

Nice argument you've got there

Thank you for correcting the record!

my body is ready

Gowdy is ayy lmao

Roast

My favorite Ayyy lmao

Source?

>This is what Hillary's shill squad has been reduced to

3D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

By the definition of lie you are speaking in contradictions.

Democrat doublethink in action

dindu nuffin

wtf I'm a cruzmissile now

>Trump
>Gowdy

It's like the story of Samson, gents. The secret to their power is in the hair.

>Trying to predict anything Trump does

I wish he would actually tweet that

Redpill me on Pence pls, would he be a good choice?

>Newt Gingrich 23%

JUST

BIG DON/ROWDY TROWDY 2016

are you kidding me NEWT is awesome

MOONBASE BABY

How does his hair look awful in one pic and awesome like in OP's pic in another?

>hasn't read the Art of the Deal

Muh emails.

Bullshit, OP

Trump is going to pick Newt Gingrich, because good goy Sheldon Adelson told him to

He grilled the shit out of Comey. He's my favorite congressman.

Trump deserves to lose if he chooses Gingrich

This would be a good strategic move in terms of unifying the Republican party behind Trump. You can't be a Rep and be against one of the most based attack dogs in the history of the Republican party.

He'd be a good VP in that he wouldn't make a lot of stupid mistakes and generally wouldn't be a fuckup like Biden was for the past 7 years. He is well-spoken and would compliment Trump's brashness. The only downside is that he doesn't have broad appeal outside of the party, but hardly any conservative does.

Too bad it's not likely to happen, though.

We're till dealing with the aftermath of giving Afghans weapons to win the cold war, pulling out too early and not following up caused this.

Also the troops do almost nothing on the front lines, it's almost all local nationals that have been trained.

you dont know shit about law clearly. checkmating is literally the whole fucking point, and Gowdy is a damn good lawyer

>Implying that doesen't make it better

based

LOL buttslapped kike

This would be so much better than Krispy Kreme or Cuckrich. I thought he was going to be VP though?