Now that Catalonia is about to get nuked, I reminder the world about us, the Valencian Land...

Now that Catalonia is about to get nuked, I reminder the world about us, the Valencian Land, a profoundly constitutionalist and legal autonomous region that both, has its own culture, language, history, identity and respects the Kingdom of Spain, individual freedoms, the law, LGBT laws and equality. My owe is to get your attention and be your future possible business/living location.

Thanks,

Moltes Gràcies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALBA_(synchrotron)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you, I now know more about Valencia.

I see...

Also fallas! coolest holidays

callase Francesc

Yea, i know, I go to Calpe and Valencia every summer.

If we go down we're taking everyone down with us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALBA_(synchrotron)

Valencian is a dialect of Catalan and you're delusional if you think otherwise

Dully noted, Francesc

who said otherwise, shitlord

What's this I hear about Valencians being Jews?

I love the science museum, paella, and horxata! Spent 2 days there last may. Best city in Spain imho.

Im a chinese tourist tho so prolly err1 hated me while i was there

you got that wrong they are furries which is worse

It's orxata (horchata in spanish) and I was talking about the autonomous region (Comunitat Valenciana) not the city (Ciutat de València)

I like jews and Israel and I'm a furry

Is the community a type of region that encompasses the city? Like a state?

Yes.

Valencia is a city, comarca, province and autonomous community

>Best city in Spain
Shit taste desu.Like Sevilla alone is like one of the 5 most gorgeous cities in the entire planet

Valencians are like cockatoos. Eccentric and loud and too energetic. Like a third of the Valencians I know are absolute characters.

>Wow, it's fucking nothing!

Hi.

Madridfag here, we already use your port as our primary export/import hub, thank you and hoping you can increase your might soon bros.

>I live in Valencia, Valencia, Valencia, Valencia.

Why does Spain want to keep Catalonia? Why can't they let go?