Why did everything go so wrong after 2008?

Why did everything go so wrong after 2008?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0bPrt69rag
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cern

You wouldn't stop touching yourself.

Internet became mainstream, sites like Facebook and Youtube started to get popular iPhone, etc...

Because we let it.

B_____ H______ O____

It's weird how even awful aughts now seem pretty good in retrospect compared to this shitshow of a decade. Even the nineties seemed pretty shitty at the time but now everyone misses it.

This user is correct. 2008 was the tipping point for internet dissemination. Social media and Smart phones are to blame.

>2008

you mean 2001, the kick off of the downfall of the world

Millenial baby, gtfo

Things went wrong in 2000

Forgive OP, he is a baby who doesn't know about history

The world was perfect in 1999

lady gaga

I graduated high school in 2000. Now I have an engineering PhD but can't find a job since I finished my postdoc, so I'd have to agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0bPrt69rag

R.i.P. :(

Jews

You graduated high school.

>meanwhile, in 2024-Sup Forums...
>"why did everything go so wrong in 2016?"

this man legitimized every SJW movement by spreading race baiting misinformation

Disruptions from the top down in all economic levels.

Obviously exacerbated by USA dollar influence and derivative deregulation

DELETE THIS

These guys are right

Jews. Your a big guy

90s were so boring everyone wanted to die or shoot heroin desu

even the dance music was depressed

2001-2007 were still much simpler years when compared to today

Interesting how jews started to go full god speed with their sjw bullshit. Before 2010 i barely saw anything about feminism in the internet, but know
>feminism is somehow good
>being trans is okay
>racial reparations
>glee
they are not even being sutil anymore

Remember Lehman Brothers? Well it hasn't gone away.

finally, somebody said it. i've been waiting so long to see a comment like this. people are averse to change

but now*
i mistyped a lot, better practice more

Life was never good. You're being a rosey-eyed nostalgiafag that's looking back at his childhood with selective memory.

As you get older, you'll realize this. The peak will come at your mid-life crisis (if you make it that far).

brofist fellow Genx. These fucking millennials just shit everything up, they can't even shit post right.

true
cuckbook and youtard have ruined the interwebs

this

what if I were to tell you that its all the doing of the Muslim Brotherhood, and ever since Obama's election in 2008, they've been the ones controlling everything wrong with our world today and they are the ones pulling the strings behind the entire left movement's back? its extremely scary how deeply they've been able to infiltrate our leadership.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

I assume you were born before 1980

>2008
2007 was the turning point, when youth got more power with their knowhow of Internet
Also sissification of mainstream music

>tfw the next decade will be so horrible it will make the present year look good by comparison.

i still feel like that

guess im stuck in the past

1980s-1990s was the peak of human existence. 9/11/2001 was the transition into the comedown segment of our existence. 2008 was just a drop off into a steeper decline. And eventually human existence will finally end (probably this century).

surely you meant 1 A.D.

Is that a marijuana bud that looks like a dragon?

>after 2008
You mean immediately following 9/11. And I think the answer is it took that long to let the verdicts of the Sixties catch up to us.

Your niggers were rioting back then too.

implying anyone in the rest of the world cares about your shitty towers

lmao panama posting like its not a US waterway.

it doesn't matter if you care about it or not, you know about it which means it has been embedded into your soul; the literal goal of 9/11

2000-2007 was much more mellow. At least people then still had money and didn't work so hard. We were living the good life. Then 2008 happened, everyone lost money and the housing price to this day is still getting fucjed

You can start wars in shithole countries
You can be corrupt
You can be a jew shill

But one thing you never EVER do

Is fuck with people's jobs and the economy

>sutil
subtle
A letter can make a word of difference.

Because the internet and social media allowed us to polarize each other, rather than relying on the media to do it.

Th recession was a reality check.

Mass consciousness defiled the internet with their presence.

Those twats thought the Eternal Summer was bad. Hah.

That is what killed the cuckservatives

Their fuck ups with the economy and shilling to China got us Obama and will probably get us Clinton too. People even after 8 years are still pissed about the recession.

If anyone from Sup Forums were to ever be the president, remember this one thing; don't mess with the economy and keep money in the people's pocket and you will stay in office

Took me a minute to figure out the H.

I don't get it.

BOO HIN OOO

Agreed , and I was in my 20s during them so I have some actual perspective. 2008 really was the beginning of the end

BITCHES HANG OTTERS

Obama did promise you change

hows that different from today?

underrated

I'd say things went terribly wrong after 9/11.

Honestly, the older I get, the more I realize that the terrorists won. With a single strike, they've put the entire Western world into a tizzy and no one knows how the fuck to stop a bullied Muslim from shooting up a school in the name of Islam.

Things were honestly good right up till 9/11.

THIS. the hippies and indoctrinated children (you have more power than your parents they are abusing you if they spank you) of the 60s is the foundation of the current day mentality of giving youth and ignorance more credibility than age and experience.

Because 2008?

"Currently the Panama Ports Company,[iii] a subsidiary of Hutchison Whampoa Ltd.,[iv] has exclusive and extensive rights to control both ends of the Panama Canal. Hutchison Whampoa is a Chinese company owned by Hong Kong billionaire, Li Ka-Shing, who has strong ties with Beijing."

since you can't the google

millenials started becoming voting age

Ahhh Malcolm Gladwell huh?

>Implying Sup Forums or even the internet itself will be accessible during the civil war

90's mass murder school shootings
bombings in multiple nations by terrorists before we used the label
that other middle eastern event or two...

yeah, everything was peachy

>things weren't perfect, therefore they were the worst

Cool logic, Skeeter.
When the fuck are you leaving back to Europe?
Fuck off from Native Americans' land.

oh man nice strawman there broski how bout we turn it into a wicker man and start this bbq?

implying that whites didn't inbreed with the natives just like the cucks up that way

when do you plan to fuck off back to europe?

It had a fair bit to do with vidya as autistic and nonsensical as that sounds.

how could it have gone wrong? Who could have been behind it??

>when do you plan to fuck off back to europe?
Uhhh... I'm a poo-in-loo Sikh, so NEVER!

know what I thought about Muslims before 9/11?
nothing.

if the eradication of Al Qaeda had stayed the main goal, Osama bin Laden would have been killed and the mission would have had an end date

instead they decided - on top of that - to topple two regimes that weren't responsible, only to discover a little too late that nation-building is very difficult.

I mean, either that or else they were intentionally trying to create a new civilizational foe for the West - in which case they succeeded brilliantly...

More like 1997

Whatever reason Bush and his accomplices had to do what they did, only they know. We can spectate about it for ages, but we'll never know the truth behind it, as much as it would be nice to be that fly on the wall during whatever meeting took place to make those decisions.

This is very much the case. Just look at the Sterling case; sheboon was sitting next to her boyfriend who was bleeding out and dying, still in interaction with the officer who saw her as a potential threat as well, and her first thought was to livestream for the dopamine rush.

I advocated for the internet for ages, but boy do I hate the downsides of it. I personally don't mind if survelliance is taken down for the sake of public outrage. That's why the military doesnt show us all the graphic killings they do because it'll make everyone here go insane or angry. It should be the same for cop enforcement. I'm willing to take that pill since I really have nothing to hide from cops to begin with.

>I mean, either that or else they were intentionally trying to create a new civilizational foe for the West - in which case they succeeded brilliantly...

I highly recommend that you watch this. I don't care when you do it, but this documentary is essentially your post.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg

Thank me later.

Texans being retarded. That is the answer to your question.

war was being declared by more than just texans, so it had to be a nationally beneficial reason for it

didn't obama run his first campaign on all the shit he talked about bush doing wrong and then give his speech with the guy sitting there as he talked shit?

you know that partiot act law thing he said was unlawful until he wanted to use it for himself more 'liberally' than bush?

and there was really no refugees from islamic countries either

after the wars there came a flood of refugees

i think that was their plan. create a war so there could be a flood of mass muslim migration in the form of refugees

after all its what theyve been doing for 1500 years

dont worry it will get better in your lifetime
unless your a cuck then it will get much worse

- johnny reb and his buddy vlad

not saying it had anything to do with natural resources...

but boy howdy didn't more than a couple corporate industries really benefit

Was there a national benefit?
>muh oil
American companies barely saw a slice of the pie. Except for Texas based Halliburton.

I didn't really get to notice change in the outside world in 2008-2009 as I was doing my initial training in the Navy, subsequent that I sheltered myself with my friends and all we did was smoke weed and do psychedelics together in the confines of our own homes, we didn't do any socializing nor pay any attention to how society was developing.

>hey guys this unsourced Sup Forums image is obviously true

Because it was a setup in the 90's by the Clintons that caused the '08 crasj.

That image isn't impossible to imagine. A lot of the points make a lot of sense. It does kinda forget that a lot of americans really don't want to war cause they have a lot of things to protect, like their family and theirselves and their way of life. Causing an uprising is harder than it's making it seem so if there's any civil war, it'll just be a bunch of kids or like minded individuals fighting the cops or whatever. The worst case scenario is that they spread chaos and fuck with everyone, people included, to create confusion and possible more people to cause harm.

let's ignore the growth, production, and skyrocket profit that was made in the market on oil/natural gas futures in the usa

almost like all the high gas costs was staying in the country and fueling the economy

oh shit son, oil/gas prices crashed cause of competition with ME again oh the economy will do so much better now that the cost of...

hey wait it's not

That wasn't due to fracking of natural gas though was it?

I'll take a look at it.

the media has a large portion of the guilt for this, for spoonfeeding their audiences precisely what the Bush administration was feeding them instead of holding their feet to the fire.

then again, if the news audience in America hadn't been so accustomed to being told by the media what the correct 2 (only ever 2) perspectives you're allowed to hold are, then maybe things would have turned out differently.

natural gas is a by-product of oil collection in the same way that plastic used to be a by-product of fuel production, you find a market for your 'waste' materials

fracking is not/nor has it ever been the primary/only means of production in the usa

so the short answer is no, it did help to get at the old harder to get oil but it was not the cause
simply new tech being used and gaining the spotlight attention and allowing smaller business to come into being as new competition

Everything went wrong before dipshit.

Remember when you were told that posting your personal information online was risky and possibly dangerous?

people have been posting this fucking annoying pic on Sup Forums for at least the past 4 years. fucking hate this smug faggot

Console games dominated over PC games and most console games are dumbed down.

>he didn't rave in the 90s
shameful

2008-2009 was when a grip of normalmancy took the New Internet, which was of course far worse than the two previous eras.

Things started going wrong for Canada after Lester B. Person was no longer Prime Minister.

And the "West" started its degradation around then too as a whole.

I don't understand what happened but coming into this year for the first time ever I felt a sense of panic confusion and anger when midnight hit on January first

Might've been that I finally cracked and realized I'm a loser though.

Barack hussein obama