WARNING:DO NOT SIGN

DO NOT SIGN THE CURRENT PETITION GOING AROUND.

I'm all for triggering libcucks and watching them spill their emotions over petty shit but this petition could have overreaching ramifications.

You are essentially giving more leeway for the government to classify interest groups as terrorists whenever some retard does something stupid.
Coupled with talks of No guns for people on no fly lists or labeled terrorists this is not good news for us.

GIVE THEM AN INCH AND THEY WILL TAKE A MILE.
You might essentially be labeled guilty by association the next time an autist spergs out. You can bet they will paint everyone who supports them with the same brush and give themselves more power to disarm people.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someones a little butthurt. Sign it. All of you.

>white house petitions
>petitions

Well he's right

signed it 3 times just 4u bby

nice infil attempt reddit

Nothing is going to come of it. At most, it'll be in the monthly or whatever canned response to these petitions, where a low-level staffer writes a couple lines up and signs King Nigger.

"Institutional racism is an issue etc etc, we recognize the concerns some people feel, etc, some candidates are inspiring divisive rhetoric, we wuz kangz n sheit"
-Signed Barack Hussein "Put the sight on every white" Obama

the point is to not let it get out of hand, it's fine if it makes some rounds on twitter but its important this does not get too much national attention.

Does anybody think theyre truly safe here? That everything you post isn't stored or monitored?
That you think they wont notice you IP pinging from different vpn's.

Think before you do anything outside of this Himalayan rock climbing forum.

>You are essentially giving more leeway for the government to classify interest groups as terrorists whenever some retard does something stupid.
>Coupled with talks of No guns for people on no fly lists or labeled terrorists this is not good news for us.

I'm not a Sup Forumsfag, but I always really appreciate it when one of you is consistent. Calling any ill-defined group that makes you uncomfortable "terrorists" and trying to extend the reach of the terror watch list is incredibly self-defeating.

Thank you for your endorsement, I was on the fence before, but now I'm going to sign this petition.

bump

Signed it.

Thanks for posting this thread. I could have missed the opportunity to sign it

Link?

I saw it earlier but forgot to sign.

Fcuking SORCERY in first image

>being THIS BAD at shilling

At least try to say that signing it will put you on a list or give people something to fear about, or mention that the petition will fail just like the second EU referendum. Instead all you're doing is saying that 1. it will work, 2. it puts us in danger by declaring us a terrorist group, even though we aren't actually part of a group, and 3. you worded it like a shill so now everyone's going to do what you said not to do.

I'm not a shill myself but put at least SOME effort into it.

Im not a #shillary-artillary or talking for some kike, but for once can we pull our heads out of our asses and realize that due to the nature of the current situations that this may get alot of attention that can affect legal gun owners with different views just because they made a retarded frog post.

In order for that to happen, OP, the Obama administration would have to acknowledge BLM as a terrorist organization. Which definitely won't happen.

Yeah, but how exactly would they be able to say that nationalists with guns are terrorists? It'd be easier to ban guns before ever getting to that point, because by declaring them terrorists you start an uprising. I'm probably not understanding something right.

It's not simply just nationalists or someone with a gadsen flag sticker on their car.

If some autist from some fly-over state like Dylan"clear a church with a bright poof"Roof claims to have been "motivated" or "inspired" by this echo-chamber the media and governemnt could paint anyone who posts here with the same brush for encouring violent behavior or some other nanny state bs.
What do you think can stop them if they claim a person made terroristic intents or had motivations with someone to carry out something.

Obviously to us its a joke and it's a shitty way to past time, but they can find any excuse to put you on a list. Couple that with the fact that the general public is so easy to manipulate it is not good to sign something that could be potentially debilitating to anyone with an alternative or hard view.

Sure but in this case, it isn't people with black nationalist views, it's people who are a part of BLM. I'm sure that even if this got its signatures and BLM actually became a terrorist organization (ignoring the public out-lash that will occur), the sane people will disassociate themselves from BLM and be safe. The slippery slope fallacy of declaring an organization as terrorist leading to declaring people who have visited a site repeatedly is a pretty big claim to make. I'm not going to fall for the fallacy fallacy here, though. The intent of PRISM was to monitor internet traffic and phone traffic to find terrorist links, or at least that's what they claimed the point was. Yet I haven't heard of a single case where someone was arrested for having an opinion, violent or not, in America. Even then, when people make actual claims of killing people, it usually takes several reports before the authorities are even called.

Also, my captcha is creepy as fuck.

nah fuck you
signed

but user libruhls and niggers deserve to be marked as terrorists

I agree with everything you have said but the issue is the longterm influence this may have.

Of course there's no white vans outside of every posters houses, but why give the government any more leniency or influence to label and publicly convince through media what is a "danger" to the public.

We've moved down the chain from saudis and foreign terrorists, to the media crucifying state militias made up of our own well intention citizens, whats next down the chain?

Fuck off autist.

OP is an autistic concern troll.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

It gives government a precedent for labeling civilian groups as domestic terrorists, which can just as easily be used against other groups. As much as I dislike BLM and niggers, the government is worse.

This has already happened though.

We aren't signing it because we think Obama will actually put his useful idiots on a terror watch list, we are signing it for the lulz

you're correct. look at all the response of the shills in this thread. fucking redditors need to get out

It already happens to the right.

This is true, but many people on Sup Forums are retarded and are basically doing anything they can to be contrarian. Also, reddit.

The real shills in this thread.

Yeah I'm so scared of signing a petition

Fuck off

If you're a genuine Sup Forumsack I get what youre saying. HOWEVER, BLM is not doing what the gay pride movement did. They are inciting violence, interrupting traffic (literally right now they shut down a highway) and spreading HATE.

BLM is a terrorist organization and should be declared is such. It's not ok for protestors to invade highways. This is no different then labeling a gang as a gang.

>"someone has an opposing view with at least a semi-decent argument that doesnt include frog posting"
>"they must be a shill"

(You)

>no ur a shill
Oh, yeah? lol le so funny ironik im jus shitpostng gaiz
Fuck this gay fucking board. THIS BOARD IS REDDIT.

They can take my inch and call it a mile, if you know what I mean.

Fuck off shills.
gb2 reddit where you belong.

labeling a gang as a gang is different than naming an interest group made up of the public a terrorists. One is not like the other. They deserve to be arrested and charged for their actions but not include those people who support them and label them terrorists.
I'd rather be named a petty gang member than placed on a no fly list or on a domestic terrorist watch.

But they are the dictionary definition of terrorism faggot
They don't make me uncomfortable, they promote cop killing
Not even neo nazis are this dumb and they're arrested and put on watchlists all the fucking time

I'd agree with you if BLM didn't have snipers killing cops and then trying to justify it by saying that all cops are evil. Of course I'm not saying that all BLM members are evil, like I said earlier people could just disassociate from BLM. Here, it isn't a matter of saying that black nationalists or even supremacists are evil, just that groups that meet the definition of domestic terrorism should be called terrorist groups.

Yes, that definition of domestic terrorism can change and more people could be added to it, giving them more power. The problem though, is that they do meet the definition of domestic terrorism.

Quoting the wikipedia page for domestic terrorism in the US:
Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."

They meet all of these criteria, including B (iii) since Dallas is now in lockdown. I'm usually against giving the government more power, as I'm more libertarian than authoritarian, but in this case, they actually meet the criteria and therefore should be labeled as domestic terrorists.

They're never going to do it; it's just to make some White House grunt write an awkward explanation of why BLM is great

Bro you really haven't been paying attention to BLM properly. They've been running on fumes for months and suddenly are all over the place again, they have no organization and are just wildily protesting everywhere.

There are multiple videos of them calling for death to cops, that isn't ok, so stop being a fucking idiot. If they aren't committed to peaceful protests then they don't deserve to be allowed to protest.

MLK would be disgusted with these niggers.

Fuck this! Do not let Hillary shills dictate your actions through fear.

SIGN IT!!! We have power in numbers.

100,000 signatures and the Obama administration is forced to come up with some bullshit excuse that will only work towards our advantage because people are fed up with lies.

By definition they are already a terrorist group, the government just refuse to acknowledge it because they're useful idiots.
Signing the petition will effect nothing, it's just an easy method of acquiring liberal tears.

DO NOT! I repeat, DO NOT sign more than once. Also try to use legit information.

We do not want this getting thrown out for bullshit reasons.

This

I was consiering this as well.

TERRORIST CLASSIFICATIONS ARE TO INFRINGE ON FREEDOMS

Remember, before the Dems were insane enough to bring hundreds of thousands of muslims into our country in order to take away our freedoms, Republicans were creating laws to combat terrorism to take away our freedoms.