/lbg/

Letterboxd thread: post profile and discuss what you have recently watched

QOTD: what are Emma Watson and amanda seyfrieds best film roles

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
youtube.com/watch?v=4IRdw_Qgwqc
letterboxd.com/synt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PREVIOUS THREAD: (Please link this in the OP in future)

>tfw no Emily Jean nudes

Kill yourself, autismo

The perfect length for a film is one hour and ten minutes

rec me some silent kino
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

reminder

link gorro it is time to bend the knee to corncord

Ah-bloo-bloo

Small brain: John Wick
Bigger brain: the raid 2
Even bigger brain: Headshot
The biggest brain of them all: Crank

youtube.com/watch?v=4IRdw_Qgwqc

Fuck time, seconds are too short and minutes are a joke
And hours are way too long, they should be half an hour at most

You dig HARD into ARTHOUSE CINEMA, while Chad rewatches Pain & Gain

Girls look at your Letterboxd diary and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the Chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole pretentious art film thing".

Girls who are into movies will ALWAYS pick Chad before you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you cinephiles learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

wow dude he sounds super smart

does that br fag even have an account?

letterboxd.com/synt/
ENDLESS TRASH

t. embryo

>me
>embryo
Pick one.

I synt on shit

>disliking easy rider 2

I SHIT on Synt

Subscribe to Disabled Comments or get shit on.

Exactly

>me
>embryo
Pick one.

pastafrola

that's a burguer stupid

no
pastafrola

Fuck I love Emily Jean

respect the sally draper

this

respect the emily jean

this

respect the cock

this

respect the this

emily jean

she's right, you know.

What do you guys think of Jordan Peele's Get Out?

white guilt

When do you feel white guilt began? During the Bush administration?

katrina

And tame the cunt

letterboxd general went full retarded, maybe is time to let it die

Your just made

thanks

You already started with the best. Check out all of D.W. Griffith and Cecil B. Demille's silent filmography. As well as Buster Keaton, Harold Lloyd, Laurel and Hardy, W.C. Fields, and Charlie Chaplin. If you want to watch some real kino westerns, check out William S. Hart. Pic-related is incredible.

Does Amaranth have sweaty hairy pits like her plucked unibrow?

give Geert your energy

faggot

someone post a pic of Amaranth, she sounds cute

What does /lbg/ think of this?

Usually into code red stuff but this looked boring, didn't bother with the dl

Have you seen?

Why did it look boring? Because it deals with free love movement and not senseless murder?

Nice projection

Elaborate.

How is that projection? I just know your taste, machill. You adore trash, and that label specializes in trash. The one film they deliver that's not trash is rat poison for you.

After time and time again attacking this general, you put yourself in the position of someone who gives genuine or helpful advice. Cute pose.
You're besides other things, a faggot.

So wise. And what a great detective too. Go look for a rope, retard.

Eventually, I'll find you, person-who-always-responds-to-me-and-knows-my-posts.

Anyone can identify your insane brand of autism from very far.
And please, do find me. I'm waiting.

Are you Patty Hitler?

This will be very stupid, then. You ask an ancient name who is not even here, and I will say no.

Tsar

Tsar it is then, but I wouldn't figure you as a ringleader. There were others I had pinpointed.

It wasn't me that replied to you and said nice projection but I did make that first post

It looks boring to me because it doesn't sound like it deals with the free love movement in a particularly interesting way based on the reviews/ratings

Hey /lbg/, have you watched The Neon Demon? What did you think of it? How would you rate it?

2/5

I'm very intrigued because Richard Walter wrote the script. Actually, I didn't even know there was a bluray who I assumed was machill told me of codered's print. I'm taking the plunge regardless and purchasing. Do you know of the usual quality for their transfers?

*until who I assumed was machill told me of codered's print

7.5/10

To The Neon Demon, that is

I wouldn't peg tsar's profile as a 7.5, more along a 6.5, certainly higher than most people in this general though. I do like that he enjoys musicals, but he hasn't seen nearly enough to make that bogus list of his.

Do you use your watchlist?

it varies, often they go back to OCN, sometimes its scratchy grindhouse print stuff

Vinegar Syndrome have announced a release of group marriage also, might be worth waiting if you can be bothered to as they will most likely do a 10/10 release (and cheaper).

Yes, I spam my watchlist with stuff from the first couple pages of TSPDT and then don't watch any of it.

I'm a mod and these are the same poster

Is this machill? If so, thank you for the information. Do you use bluray.com by any chance?

Who asked?

yeah

I use Blu-ray.com and pirate sites primarily for info
Pic is screenshot of the code red blu, apparently the transfer is: *Brand new HD 16x9 anamorphic transfer supervised by director Stephanie Rothman from her private UCLA archival print.

pretty sure VS are doing a 2k/4K scan from negative, but no known release date

>TSPDT
Why do people use that list? It's not comprehensive. I've never even heard of it until I started observing these threads and the letterboxd site then saw the same movies regurgitated on many people's profiles. Even when I observe certain decades such as the 60's I always see The Hustler, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and Point Blank or even Guess Who's Coming to Dinner but barely any thorough exploration. no David & Lisa, no Mickey One, not even pic-related. I still don't even know why The Hustler always appears over other greater films he starred in prior to that role.

It's a list. With a certain defined quantity. Excellent for many purposes, and like any of the kind not intended to be limiting experiences, but the contrary.
Manages to upset autists all the time too.

Once again thank you very much for the information, machill. And you still need to watch The President's Analyst and pic-related.

wahoo!!! someone thanked me!!!

Better to get shit than that, seeing where it comes from

Thank you for making me look smart, Mr. Machill54.

wahoo!!! your welcome!!!

Machill, what does your setup look like? Projection or Television? How large? Which speakers?

>your
Classic anglo education

my big as heck theater setup is so great it'll make you go wahoo!!!

yeah, your education is better???
i'm proud of being anglo! wahoo!!!

Share, machill! Do share!

wahoo!!! i'm so excited to share!

why do you have fire drill alarms?