It's a "Becky wants birth control" episode

>It's a "Becky wants birth control" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YBJD8PXSiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now THIS is kino

>it's a "Dan's dead and the family disintegrates episode"

do they ever explore how two extremely obese people even managed to get any penis in vag action in the first place?

wasn't she only [/spoiler]16[/spoiler]

MUH DIK

They were obese in the late-80s, now they're average.

They voted for Trump

Anyone see the episode where the girls take advantage of Roseanne on mother's day so they get shit for themselves at her expense.
At the end of the episode John Goodman goes fucking apeshit on their asses. No "family lessons learned, lets hug" just an outright "shut the hell up I'm talking"
I'm glad John Goodman never yelled at me.

>it's a "Dan lays on the couch while Rosanne works at the diner" episode

Becky, Jackie, David and Darlene didn't.

she's not the same. they say she's the same but she's not the same.

>tfw used to fap over darlene
so qt yet so ugly

but roseanne and dan did

Little bitches deserved it.

I used to Skype with an extremely low self esteem weeaboo ugly duckling QT with severely unbalanced mental issues and I convinced her that she loved me then I convinced her to an hero.

She did.

kys you ugly fuck

weak should fear the strong bla bla bla

>That episode where Jackie gets hit

I love that they just never referenced what happened to that guy, they just show Dan put on his jacket and leave.

Probably something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=7YBJD8PXSiE

Next episode shows Dan get arrested and the asshole shows up pretty beat up but they don't go into all of his injuries.

The absolute madman.

Huh, so that's what it feels like to get cancer.

>It's a "Becky's always told she's smart and she'll be successful but turns into a giant loser" episode

Dan beat someone up? Was it supposed to be funny? That guy was so fat he looked like he'd have a heart attack if he stood up too quick, can't imagine him inspiring fear in anyone

Nah.

t. video game warrior

Goddamn I loved Roesanne when I was about 14. No internet then, had to just get lucky and catch episodes on television.
Darlene ridiculous cute

You've been watching too much Family Guy. he's hefty, not gluttonous