Was admitting them in EU a mistake

Was admitting them in EU a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/14/russia-may-turned-corner-demographic-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe. Poland is basically a spoiled brat of a country and by far the largest taker of EU gibs.

Considering the EU's purpose is to create a United States of Europe, no. They need all the lebensraum and population they can get.

Couldnt be worse than accepting than your shitty ass micro country

>tfw we'd still be in the EU if it wasn't for these guys

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who says I want to you filthy cockroach

>100,000 Fyromians became Bulgarian citizen in the 10 years after we entered the EU
It was worth it only for that.

E-stonia is Western European in every way except reality

Suck my dick filthy lowlife gypsy larping as macedonian

The number of stars on the eu flag is static, yanks did the star=state thing.

still better than a t*rk

nope

A serb's faeces is better than a wewuzzer m*cedonian subhuman

nope.

Even a shithole is better than a roach mehmets

No, we gave open doors to western companies to make money, stabilized the region and at the same time grew our economy in the process.

I literally see no reason how letting us in was a bad idea. Even gypsies have started to get jobs.

Yes. The should have formed their own union, remained neutral and non-aligned.

>stabilized the region
How different is Central Europe now compared to the Cold War days?

did you skip history lessons at school?

No. I just want to hear a natives perspective.

"Very different"?

Jesus fucking christ you do realize that changes that went on in early 1990 aren't switching from a republican president to a democratic president don't you?

I'm sorry did I ask you?

I mean sorry but you could at least specify what are you interested in instead of asking such a broad question.
Native's perspective on WHAT.

Fucking hell what would your answer be if I asked you about the difference between United States now and 60 years ago?

idk. I guess like day to day life for the average person. Average lifestyle and worldviews. Obvious the switch from communism single party state to liberal mutli-party state occurred.

>I guess like day to day life for the average person.
You can write a book about that. Be more specific.

>Average lifestyle
Second book

>worldviews
Views regarding what exactly?

>Obvious the switch from communism single party state to liberal mutli-party state occurred.

Insanely different for the better for us.
We went from North Korean levels of poverty (we were literally more poor then Albania) to a similar standard of living as Argentina. Chile etc... (And even surpassing them in many areas)

Not too much better according to those I've spoken to.

Soviet Union was better than the EU. Millions of Poles didnt have to migrate to Russia back then for jobs, we had our own industry, everything from tv-sets to cars was produced in the country. We had 3.0 birth rate, now we are dying out with 1.3 birth rate. Society was maybe a bit poorer than today but also less demoralized. We helped to destroy empire thanks to which our nation would last forever. Now we are sucked from money and people by the West that additionally wants to use us as a cannon fodder against Russians or a bargaining chip.

>Fyromians becoming Bulgarians en-mass
>Meanwhile Albanians take over Fyrom
Is it worth tho?
Are the Albozergs with Macedonian passes becoming Bulgarians too?

Do Croatians regret joining?

Its our prerogative to bitch and complain. But statistics speak for themselves.

>Soviet Union was better than the EU
I understand Ivan, we will ignore the fact Poland was even more poor then Romania.

Definitely, in hindsight of course.

I am not Russian and you couldnt measure poverty and richness in soviet times with capitalist terms so translating soviet economy to dollar-measured GDP is pointless.

why this butthurt attitude towards the west? nobody wants to feed poland to russia except of course perhaps russia itself

You could how ever do it by the simple fact you lacked adequate food for the population mate.

Ok now post the median salary statistics through the years.

>Soviet Union was better than the EU
That is not the question. The Soviet Union died, it was never a choice between EU vs USSR.

The question is: would Poland have been better off alone?

Would Poland have been able to do without the yearly free 2 billion euros benefits and access to the single market?

>Millions of Poles didnt have to migrate to Russia back then for jobs
Because it was as poor as Poland if not poorer.
Would you emmigrate to Slovakia now?

>we had our own industry
Yeah unsustainable and existing purely because of government handouts.

>everything from tv-sets to cars was produced in the country.
Yeah woohoo for TV sets with 4 channels out of which two weren't broadcasting for half of the day and cars using technology from the 50s all the way to the 90s made from steel so thin you could break it with your fingers.

And inb4 you start sperging about MUH WESTERN PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE REEE like the communist faggot you are. The quality of materials used to make Polonez cars went through the fucking roof when FSO was overtaken by the Daewoo Corporation. Daewoo branded Polonezes actually have the chance of not rotting away in the wind within 20 years.

Ah yes, we are burning with conquest desire here.

You can't complain about low birth rates when it's your own god damn people choosing not to reproduce. You guys don't even take immigrants so there is no excuse.

What is really apparent is that most people who become richer don't fucking want children anymore. This is a known phenomenon, as countries get richer people just don't want kids because they want to do other shit and or don't want to sacrifice their lifestyles to have them.

EU itself is a mistake

Russia wants only one thing from us : to be its 'near abroad'. They know that we can be used in many ways by the USA against them, we are a 40 mln nation after all. They will lose patience soon and atttack us preemtively to destroy american missile shield base in Poland. They will also prove that American guarantees for allies and biggest alliance in history of humanity are a scam too.

Your nation need fresh blood as much as the west dude. This is why daddy Putin is mad about Ukraine. Russia would rather have other slavs in its sphere then Muslims.

There is a demographic time-bomb in your country as much as there is in ours.

>They will lose patience soon and atttack us preemtively to destroy american missile shield base in Poland.
No they wont. They were not stupid enough to risk work in the soviet times and they are not stupid enough now.

Just like we attacked Turkey in the 60s when Kennedy promised to get US forces out of the Turkey.
Literally what.

Russia needs more people in its borders to endure the upcoming demographic disaster AKA the 60's generation going in to pensions.

You have natural resources but need more human ones. The best thing for you nation would honestly be if you conquered a nation or 2 with fresh people to be integrated in to the economy.

They didnt risk a war in times of Cold War because there were 450.000 American soldiers in Europe and thousands of nuclear Pershings directed against their country and ready to be launched any second. Today number of American soldiers in Europe is 30.000 which is 15x less, USA has serious problems itself with rapidly growing China and must allocate most of resources there, moreover USA is weak and fucked by 20 trillion dollar of debt. They have no will and no power to fight on multiple fronts, and i am sure that they are ready to give up whole central-eastern Europe to Russia to avoid full scale war

Their nukes still fire as they did before and they cant afford to give a inch so they wont, if they give up EE they give up NATO and they collapse. It's a 20-20 game. Nothing will happen and if it dose its ww3.

Your theories are very naive just like this one that Russian economy needs more people while it is even unable to give jobs to its own people. Russia doesnt need more people in their country, it needs countries with functional economies in its sphere of influence that would be working on them and pay them money. Such a belt of countries would also serve as their military bases against West in situation of inevitable weakness of Russia caused by energetical revolution and low price of hydrocarbons

I still don't get your point.
There's 20mil people of age 50-60 in Russia, same amount of younglings and almost 50mil people of age 20-39. I don't really see a problem. And it's not like conquering will get us good amount of labour force/economy boost, it's not medieval times anymore.

They are not just theories mate. This is why Moscow has 3 million muslims (officially) and why political correctness is just as alive there as it is in the West.

Their problems could be solved by a high Gas/Oil price but since this is not likely they are in deep shit.

All I can say is time will prove or disprove what I'm saying.

I like EU, if that doesn't work, some special relationship with Sweden, Germany, UK or USA is also good. I don't want my country to be on the wrong side of history with commies.

Its not as simple as this man. A large aged population would seriously fuck a nations budget up.

read this for a perspective:
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/14/russia-may-turned-corner-demographic-crisis/
(the title may be misleading)

>breitbart
zozzle

I have a feeling that Poland is repeating mistakes from previous century. Back then our dumb politicians prefered to believe in "guarantees" and "alliances" with Anglos and France too instead of doing realpolitik and realizing that Germans were the strongest player back then and it would benefit us more to be their ally. We paid for our stupidity with utter destruction of 80% of our country and loss of 25% of population, only to hear today from Jewish, Russian and Western history-rewriters that we were nazi collaborants who run "polish death camps" and killed millions of Jews.

We are making the same mistake now by betting everything on a bankrupt and degenerate Anglo-Jewish fading empire whose dumb population doesnt even know what "Poland" is, maybe except so called "Polish jokes" popularized there by German nazis and Jewish soviets. Russia is obviously stronger military than American power projection in this region of the world.

Dude lets say you are right...US is just fucking with us...Fine..but now what? Our economies are tied to the west we cant fucking switch our geopolitical directions we cant survive another economical collapse like 1989...we don't have the human/natural resources to start again.

By the way I would like to state I'm enjoying the conversation on this thread.

>Moscow has 3mil Muslims
We are living side-by-side with them for more than 800 years, so what.
>political correctness in Russia is in the same spot as in the west
No it's not, it's miles away from that level of praise.
>commies
It's been 20 years, relax.
The article starts with talks about "how much less children were born compared to previous year", and then goes in some unintelligible direction. And just like you said, only future will show the truth.

If you enjoy your country to be a neocolony of the West and supply West with millions of yoiur people and capital outflows, it is your choice. I would rather see Poland as reindustrialzed and self-suficient country instead a subcontractor of German economy supplying Germany with cheap workforce

No satellites of Russia are "industrialized and self-sufficient " unless they have natural resources. If you truly believe your will be better off just look at Belarus. This is what you can expect.

>We are living side-by-side with them for more than 800 years, so what.
Not at this levels or numbers. Be realistic.

yes

>It's been 20 years, relax.

To me, Russians here still cheer for commie ideals - low culture, breaking of nation states and nationalities (including Russia and real Russians), warmongering, elimination and bullying of successful and smart people etc. Russians here don't know shit about the Empire, they just worship Stalin and the red star and think Soviet Union should be restored.

Who prevented Belarus and Ukraine from building their own businesses? Evil Russians? Or maybe their own corruptional systems? Besides when i talked about new geopolitical configuration, i meant mainly taking advantage of Chinese OBOR.

>Who prevented Belarus and Ukraine from building their own businesses? Evil Russians?
>the last president of Ukraine literally went back to Russia after they kicked him out
>a 100% Russian puppet
>the moment Belarus tried to do a little bit more commerce with the EU Russia had tanks stationed at their border
If you don't believe me go and check the news feeds.Sharing a boarder with Putin's mainland Russia is a shitty experience.

>went to place which won't give him up
>100% puppet
>trainings in military = threat
We also started the holocaust and nuked Japan.

>We also started the holocaust and nuked Japan.
Sorry but the only holocaust you did was the red party purging its own people.
How many was it that the communists killed off?
5 million?10 million?And this is Russians i am talking about.Born and raised.

Don't forget the black death and rise of ottomans, that's our work too.

Romania joining the EU has done two things in Sweden:
1. There are now gypsies begging outside of EVERY supermarket in the country. I'm not joking when I say that I had never seen a gypsy in my life before.
2. The transport industry is collapsing beause of foregin truck drivers competing with prices impossible for Swedes to come close to.

>gypsy
Reported to Juncker for hate speech. The politically correct term is 'Romanian'.