Next team to win their first Super Bowl?

I would guess Carolina Panthers

iggles

I'd say Jacksonville, but not this year. Just because they actually play defense. Just need to wait for Roethlisberger/Brady to retire after this year.

Jags

eagles and vikings both seem overdue. i don't know if that's a good or bad thing for them, though

No team with purple should ever win a championship. EVER. Strip the Ravens of theirs please

>Brady doesn't retire until Wentz is past his prime riddled with injuries cementing the Eagles as a never ever win a Superbowl

>new england patriots: 4

:thinking:

Finding out the Kansas City Chiefs have won a Super Bowl is a bit like finding out Nicolas Cage has won an Oscar.

The mind recoils from it, like a Lovecraftian horror, or Kardashian news.

Why do the tied teams go in reverse alphabetical order? It's needless and infuriating

>calling teams franchises
I guess when you call a sport centred around throwing an egg to your teammates football this shouldn't surprise you

>this triggers my autism and i feel compelled to share
FTFY

>san diego chargers
The Vikings will win this year and the others will have to wait 10 more years. out of the rest i would flip a coin between the Jags or the Titans

>(((San diego))) Chergers
>(((Oakland/L.A.))) Raiders
>(((St. Louis))) Rams
>(((Carolina))) Panthers

explain

Obviously it is an old image. However the Panthers are still in NC and will never leave.

Panthers fan here. I think the League has the playoffs fixed for the Panthers to go all the way this year, in order to set up more $$$ for the eventual buyer of the team. I believe this partially because Jewdell is a massive fuckstick who hates the city of Charlotte and the states of North and South Carolina and wants to shut out local buyers.

Minnesota looks primed to take one

Nic Cage used to be a good actor in the 80s/early 90s.

tipped my fedora to this post

Is it like finding out Torn by Natalie Imbruglia is actually a cover?

The Eagles were cursed by Lombardi's ghost for being the only team to beat him in the playoffs.