A new Disney Renaissance?

Say what you will about some cliches here and there but
>diverse collection of stories
>great voice work
>Academy award-winning scores
>Massive box-office performances
>sleek modern CGI animation

Sure call me a Disneyfag, I don't care. I'm just recognizing that the last 5ish years has been the best shape animation has been in with Disney in a fucking decade. You don't have to be a shill to agree on a basic level that these films have probably been the most enjoyable material Disney has put out in a long time.

Do others seriously think this too?
>t. someone who actually enjoyed Moana's music

Zootopia changed my life

i enjoyed wreck-it ralph. only other one i saw was big hero, but it was so shitty i turned it off about 30 minutes in.

Rank em.

Zoo > Wreck-It > Tangled > Big Hero 6 > Moana

Literally the worst ranking I've ever seen

watching the blonde chick wander around the germanic highlands gives me such good feels

>zootopia
Decent
>Tangled
Good
>Wreck it Ralph
Good
>BH6
Meh
>Moana
Haven't seen

Overall pritty gud but really nothing to get excited about.

Only good one is Ralph.
The rest shit

break it bred > Tangled > moana > zootopia > frozen >>>>>>>>>>>>>> big shit 6

Am I the only one that didn't like Zootopia because of the clear SJW message throughout the movie. Either way, I think Frozen and Tangled are the only classic Disney films here. The rest is too much like Pixar imo. Havent seen Moana yet.

wreck it ralph was ok, the whole big man little daughter is cliche as fuck but thats actually trying for disney
zootopia was a a cop/buddy movie, hard to fuck up that
big hero 6 was actually pretty good
seems like they are moving away from their traditional crap if you ignore mona and the pincess sisters

big hero 6 > zootopia > destroy it dean > nobody saw it moana > not shreck

>Am I the only one that didn't like Zootopia because of the clear SJW message throughout the movie

There was no SJW message. Stop letting Sup Forums ruin great movies for you.

None of these movies are particularly good when put next to 40s/50s Disney.

They are easily better than the generic fairytale movies they made back then.

>HANTAVIRIS IS SPREAD BY RAT SHIT

stop posting rat shit

Probably.

How much of a faggot are you where you can't enjoy a children's film because of boogeymen? Seek help.

Moana and Frozen are literally not that meme

>too much like Pixar
>a complaint

I'm not talking about plots.

Then are you trying to say that animation from the 40s looks better visually than today?

I was thinking more in terms of direction, music and such. From a technical standpoint there isn't much of a difference. Disney movies from 1940s have color and are animated at 24 frames per second, just like Disney movies today.