Are the Khoisan people Black? Or are they their own race?

Are the Khoisan people Black? Or are they their own race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongo_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Black is not a race
2. They're black and they're their own race. And one of the oldest if not the oldest.

yeah, that's like asking if the French are white

ET

They were the ancestors of pretty much all of SSA before they got overrun by the Bantus.

Now you realise that "black" people are in fact incredibly diverse and categorising them as a single race based on 1700s American standards is retarded.

They are capoid race. They look and live like the oldest humans. Their hunting technique is the oldest humans used.

>Punt
Are you from Somalia? Do you think the people in the HOA are Black?

They're black but they're different to your typical Bantu blacks.

However very few original Khoisan people exist these days. Most have amalgamated into the Coloured ethnic group

Khoisans are proto Asians

Depends on the definition of "black" some S. Asians are daker than them.

Not all blacks look alike btw

They're capoid

>tfw no Khoisan bf

and what category would that be? niggers?

Fuck off, centraca.

Are you the Mexican Africanboo?

lmao dont direct yourself to me, mexishit. its insulting

Yes xD

I thought you didn’t like Black people? Or are you also and you consider them different?

>Are the Khoisan people Black?

yes.

>Or are they their own race?

No because if they were their own race you'd have to apply some Grade A autism and contradicting logic to justify your catergories.

bump

They are not Congoids(people called as 'black' by americans) but have dark skin. I dont know if khoisans think themselves are a part of black people.

Looks black to me.

Are there any pictures of them in modern civilized attire?

This
You have to understand that africans are extremely diverse, much more so than in other races.

If there is a Congoid then where the fuck are the Congos? Who's the true Congo?

Most of them wear modern western clothes actually

its just a general word like "mongoloid". calling east asians mongoloid doesn't imply they all descend from mongols

But so categorizing "White people" the same way

Yes, and no one did that until burgers created the white/black dichotomy. The only ones who want or care about continuing this false dichotomy are Sup Forumsfags and SJWs because it helps to push their agendas.

-oid and -id means a likeness to
caucaoisd = similar to caucasus people
mongoloid = similar to mongols
congoid = similar to congos

why do they look asian

Many Africans have epicanthic fold

What is this map? it's certainly more common in Afghanistan, Pakistsan, India, and Bangladesh than it is in Ireland or Norway

But Congos aren't even a people or a thing.

>Yes, and no one did that until burgers created the white/black dichotomy

No that existed as soon as powers starting dealing with non-Euros as in ruling over them (I'm surprised you actually didn't know that).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongo_people

They are the first Asian race desu. Asians were once black. This proves it

Thats with a K and that's one group of many many in Africa alongside the fact that the Kingdom of Kongo was mostly in Angola.

Congo only existed when Leopold made his private stake and it was named after the River Congo not because of the people.

Horn Africans specifically Somalis enslaved Negroes just like Arabs and Europeans, if you determine race by skull type they are Caucasian.
If you determine race by skin then East Asians are white. Its hard to grasp but there are dark skinned people with Caucasoid features in East Africa and its not due to mixing either its an ancient stock, I believe the group who left Africa came from them, remember Djibouti is really close to Yemen by boat less than a few miles and I'm sure it was closer hundreds of years ago. Yemen are considered the original Arabs and they have high amount of east African blood some look Ethiopian and Somali.

They're ancient niggas

arr roook same

they are literally master ASIAN race.

You're comment is basically lots of words just to say nothing.

I get you, there are some middle black/whites left in some places of Africa from ancient times

Kill yourself

they look more like a super tanned asian to me

Nothing an american would like to hear, that's for sure.

By the standards of any other race, they're really a lot of races at the same time. Everyone is is relatively inbred. Really, even moreso, all post-Sinai populations are terribly inbred by comparison.