Tfw lead actor is outshined by everyone else in the movie

>tfw lead actor is outshined by everyone else in the movie

On one hand Keanu's great at doing stunts and being an 'action actor', but on the other-hand someone like Goose would deliver the lines of quiet autism action man much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0B7jD6MJzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe but people love Keanu regardless.

It's not supposed to be an oscar contender. It's supposed to be a dumb action movie.

Just shut off your brain. :^)

Every time Keanu spoke he re-activated my almonds

Did anyone else love Peter Serafinowicz in this? His scene was fantastic.

He's got a cool voice, the way he described the hardware was neat.

I didn't watch the first one, but watched the second. I don't know what happened in the first one, but by how the story went, he went through some serious shit.
His acting was weird. He looked autistic and emotionless. If that's how the character should be, then he did a fantastic job.

>I didn't watch the first one, but watched the second.

Why

It was in the cinema, so I thought, what the hell, just go watch it.

Keanu > Goose
I'm not even kidding. Goose is a meme, Keanu is a phenomenon.

Well you should probably watch what is now essentially the prequel to you.

oke, will do m8

Keanu is my spirit animal.

He is the one man in Hollywood that I genuinely respect & look up to.

I hope to shoot with him one day.

Keanu and Nic Cage are my favorite actors
One is fucking Keanu and the other is batshit insane

What did you think of his magnum opus, Knock Knock?

youtube.com/watch?v=G0B7jD6MJzw

>On one hand Keanu's great at doing stunts and being an 'action actor',
He seemed slow

Keanu and Common rolling down the stairs is probably my favorite moment of the movie

Better happa coming through

>all those bubba guns
smdh

Their whole fight in New York was excellent really made his fight with the prostitute seem shitty.

Keanu is a good lad and all but Nic Cage is actually a good actor.

What's a bubba gun

It's saying a gun looks like a hick's ricer. It's when you trick out a gun with tacticool shit that doesn't look good, like excessive slide cuts.

Saying it right now, because people like to make excuses for liking Keanu Reeves' movies.

Keanu Reeves is a great actor. Far better than Ryan Gosling (if we're using him as someone to compare as OP does). Reeves has genuine natural screen presence and the ability to work with silence that Gosling tries so hard to get but fails miserably at.

>like excessive slide cuts.

Oh that's what those are, yeah I guess they are kind of stylish, don't some come straight out of the factory like that though? Also they kind of fit in the world of JW I suppose

No, but companies mass-produce slides like that. They certainly have a purpose but it's really only useful for competitive shooters.

Learn something new everyday, thanks man.

No problem bb. They reduce the weight of the slide which makes the gun lighter but increases recoil. That's good for competitive shooters that have perfectly-practiced grips that mitigate all recoil as long as they hold it steady.

I read that as "I hope to shoot him someday"

kek same