What dreams do you have, int?

What dreams do you have, int?

Getting in a car accident resulting in serious brain trauma and waking up as a completely different person.

Love

One day, military-clothing style of the early XIX century will be popular again.

Too scary and weird dream.
Why do you want to be another person?

You can to realize this dream with group of the same thinkers in closed area (you can rent it)

Really good dream. I wish you to have pure love, user.

A unified national-technocratic Slavic autarky state

I want to have lots of money, good health and a hot chick.

I recently dreamed that I got captured by the chinese military and they turned me into a cute asian girl for breeding purposes

Would you tickle me and call me onichan?

>I want to have lots of money, good health and a hot chick.

I want to have the same, but with my wife.

sometimes I daydream about moving somewhere completely different, marrying and starting up a ceramics shop + cafe with my wife.

or being able to fly. I wish I could fly.

It is weird dream too.
Why don't you just date an asian girl?

Good dream. Hope, you will realize it.

don't know, I don't really have dreams

to have different parents

I wish I could remember them desu. What dreams do you have in the day? Like goals russianon? I want to learn Arabic and speak it and graduate school. These are achievable if I work for it but as of now I'm not really. In the library now studying for an exam.

Dunno.
Maybe living in a light house somewhere on a remote Island in the middle of nowhere. Only need a fishing rod and Internet for shitposting.

Drinking coffee while being annoyed by seagulls

A woman to return my affections.
Failing that, billions of dollars.

Once i was falling asleep and i was semi-dreaming about being in the same bed, but with my laptop on my legs and on it i was starting a game of Civ V. The game looked basically as if it was a very early version in development with very plain graphics with no textures and things like that. For some reason, my brain interpreted this image as if something was very wrong, and while i was feeling that, i had a very intense headache, accompanied by blurring on my vision and the sound of static. I immediately woke up because the pain was so intense, and it remained a couple of seconds after i wake up.

I've never had a dream so intense and real before or since.

My wishes an dreams are so fucking unbelievably unlikely to ever fulful that my only dream is to die after I cried myself to sleep for the 10000th time.

he clearly doesn't want to date an asian girl but to be bred as one