Why is he so mad that he starred in one of the greatest trilogies of all-time ?

Why is he so mad that he starred in one of the greatest trilogies of all-time ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZdPoqXMgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's mad?

because he became that one trick pony no actor wants to be. Actually every hobbit pretty much was except Elijah.

He is a homosexual and was forced to kiss a girl.
Peter Jackson was also extremely hostile towards him, refuting to refer to him as anything but "that bloody poof"

Is he? I just thought he was a bit standoffish on set.

Because everyone on the team knew he was too short to be a hobbit. Also Merry and Pippin seem like good drinking bros

>be rudy
>be goonies
>be samwise
He's right. Him being in all of those movies was a huge mistake on castings part.
>by rights I shouldn't even be here.

OFFICIAL SEAN ASTIN CASTINGS POWERRANKINGS

1. Rudy
2. Brother in 50 First Dates
3. Samwise
4. Mikey (The Goonies)
5. Dave (Encino Man)

He did a marvelous part in the LOTR and should have won an oscar in 2004 for best supporting actor.
Too bad he didn't felt as an unique experience, like the rest of the cast did.

Ian McKellen is the only actor who deserved an award for LOTR

Ok, he also deserved. But Sean Astin did deliver some powerful lines and you could actually feel the emotion.

Sean is awesome. Met him at a con once. Good actor and a down to earth dude. Would meet again.

Sean Astin was the worst-cast actor in LotR. His acting was fine, I guess, but ffs an American in LotR? And a kike to boot? No wonder he used the wrong fucking accent.

>one of the greatest trilogies
>one of
No other trilogy compares.

This tbqhwymfmlmdldd (this to be quite honest with you my famalamadinalingadingdong)

>(((elijah))) wood

At least they didn't make his character out to be a simpering buffoon like the cartoon.

Yeah I really hope he's not actually salty about being in the trilogy. Sean if you read this, know that people would watch a Samwise solo movie spinoff about hobbiton shenanigans any day.

It's could've been worse. Didn't his brother star in the Garbage Pail Kids movie? How did that turn out for Mackenzie's career?

Either way, Sean had some good parts & needs to stop moping about it.

Elijah Wood isn't Jewish, and he's a great actor. I sort of agree that he's not a perfect Frodo, but Sam is worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZdPoqXMgg

Marvelous fan-made video.

The music is too fucking loud. I can't hear what they are saying.

With my speakers I can hear it perfectly.

This is BTS kino.
Moar.

>negro spirituals start playin

You fugging fool.

It should be "tbqhwymfmlmdd"

Bump this thread I love just reading through his books reviews on amazon. Sad! Hahaha!